Abyssea Era Ending?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Abyssea Era Ending?
Abyssea Era Ending?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:11:05
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.
Sure you only die half as fast instead of taking damn near no dmg. Not really comparable
By Serj 2011-02-27 17:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.
Sure you only die half as fast instead of taking damn near no dmg. Not really comparable

Sentinel with PDT!!!!! You take half of nearly nothing!
 Asura.Echandra
Serveur: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-02-27 17:13:54
Link | Citer | R

I love all this overthinking and justifying my point of view is right stuff.

But I feel like it just cheapens my normal strat to just hit a mob until it dies. I just hope that post 90, this will still be a viable strategy.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Serj said:
Seriously people. Go look up the enmity generation from blu spells. They can get almost 2/5th capped CE/VE in 1 spell. That's base enmity. Throw sentinel up and they are almost instantly capped (lol /pld).
The new buffs kinda do rediculous amounts too... not much testing has been done post lvl 80 though I think
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 17:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Serj said:
Seriously people. Go look up the enmity generation from blu spells. They can get almost 2/5th capped CE/VE in 1 spell. That's base enmity. Throw sentinel up and they are almost instantly capped (lol /pld).

I've argued this plenty of times. BLU will always be underrated and not paid attention to sadly. It was at 75 and now with the huge bandwagon and gimps it is now lol.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:15:45
Link | Citer | R

Cure cheats are getting worse by the lvl... unless you have a low lvl mule to cure than they aren't getting worse and are actually kinda awesome
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-02-27 17:15:53
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 17:16:36
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.

Why would you die unless you aren't getting cured? Saying sentienl made pld useful for HF mobs is silly.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:18:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.
Why would you die unless you aren't getting cured? Saying sentienl made pld useful for HF mobs is silly.
Taking dmg too fast especially if hate shifted and by the time the healer switches to you and actually gets the cure off you are down to almost dead by the time the next cure gets off you are dead?

Comparing 50% dmg reduction to 75-100% reduction is even sillier.
By Serj 2011-02-27 17:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Kaeko stopped updating his enmity tables 80+ T_T Did he quit?

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Serj said:

I've argued this plenty of times. BLU will always be underrated and not paid attention to sadly. It was at 75 and now with the huge bandwagon and gimps it is now lol.

At 75, the only tanked I ever relied on was a blu. I'm forever a lover.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 17:21:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.
Taking dmg too fast especially if hate shifted and by the time the healer switches to you and actually gets the cure off you are down to almost dead by the time the next cure gets off you are dead?

Not when you were using it as an example for PLD being useful for something...
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:30:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.

Sure it is. Dead is still dead and not dead is still not dead.
 Asura.Matzilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-27 17:34:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cure cheats are getting worse by the lvl... unless you have a low lvl mule to cure than they aren't getting worse and are actually kinda awesome

somethingsomething almace something flash something whocares if its hitting another dd capable of tanking

something something ffxi doesnt take an optimal group so if you have fun playing X job go for it something
By Serj 2011-02-27 17:37:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

somethingsomething almace something flash something whocares if its hitting another dd capable of tanking

something something ffxi doesnt take an optimal group so if you have fun playing X job go for it something

***, I entirely agree with you. How the *** did this happen?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 17:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.

Not with a pdt build or if you are a BLU, flash!
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 17:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Or heaven forbid someones stuns it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-27 17:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
So is PDT gear.
Taking dmg too fast especially if hate shifted and by the time the healer switches to you and actually gets the cure off you are down to almost dead by the time the next cure gets off you are dead? Comparing 50% dmg reduction to 75-100% reduction is even sillier.
Not with a pdt build or if you are a BLU, flash!
Sure if pdt might save you might not. Generally didn't save my ***.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-02-27 17:42:10
Link | Citer | R

Serj said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

A good point is a good point.
By Serj 2011-02-27 17:43:50
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Serj said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

A good point is a good point.

That's a good.... point...
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 02:34:58
Link | Citer | R

@ The ppl who say Pld did so much less dmg than let's say Sam. I always use filter so I'm not too sure with this but didn't Sam damage suck on things like Fafnir,NH,Tiamat etc at 75? If it didn't suck the difference shouldn't be thaaat much then I think :x
By Enygma3 2011-02-28 04:00:55
Link | Citer | R

hang in the towels, ffxi is dying, its over in the next year lol at least the good parts.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:03:54
Link | Citer | R

trying too hard for sure

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:04:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
@ The ppl who say Pld did so much less dmg than let's say Sam. I always use filter so I'm not too sure with this but didn't Sam damage suck on things like Fafnir,NH,Tiamat etc at 75? If it didn't suck the difference shouldn't be thaaat much then I think :x

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:

Stop being stupid.

Enygma3 said:
hang in the towels, ffxi is dying, its over in the next year lol at least the good parts.

So do you have an account that is not anon? For that matter do you have an account that is not a sock?

Lol. It was just a question. I remember Sams etc being weak as ***and only used for SCing so the BlMs can MB.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:09:49
Link | Citer | R

Like when? before the 2hand update, hasso/seigan, and group II merits were introduced?
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Like when? before the 2hand update, hasso/seigan, and group II merits were introduced?
Nope after that. How much damage did your sams do on fafnir?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:16:19
Link | Citer | R

Going off the top of my head, and it being a long time ago, I'd say at least 800-1k with DA ofc being more. Hell, even the ***sams were doing 600-700 on gekko on that thing.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12