Only 1 Real Sub For DNC?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » only 1 real sub for DNC?
only 1 real sub for DNC?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-28 10:15:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Seiver said:
Leviathan.Koukennin said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
koukennin said:
Cerberus.Kylos said:
I hate people who just rip on others for asking a valid question, not everyone is as knowledgeable about the game as you, and i think half of these comments are just plain rude.
He's got a 90 and has been around for at least a year. There's nothing rude about the comments. That's more than enough time to realize the potential of different subjobs. This is a question everyone would expect from a WAR30/MNK15.

He also has RDM at 90 and really should have already levelled NIN to use as a sub for that. I have never really played RDM but even I know there are many situations where /NIN is necessary.

I'll give him that maybe he never wanted to tank/kite/what have you on RDM, so maybe it wasn't a necessity for him. It's more of the whole asking a stupid question when he should know better thing. As a RDM/WHM, he should more than understand why a DD would need /NIN.
i understand that /nin is a vary good thing and sadly i dident get 75 before the cap went up or i might have lvled nin already. I'm mostly a support rdm and the before stated reason so i don't have any endgame exp. i lvled rdm for all it could do and i wanted to max my rdm before i did much else.
Might wanna get that SCH sub up beforehand then.
 Leviathan.Browolf
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: browolf
By Leviathan.Browolf 2011-02-14 12:48:17
Link | Citer | R

use /whm in campaign battle for reraise and a bit of alternate healing cos there's barely anybody else around these days.

with merited mp, a couple of rings and a hairpin can recast reraise even when weakened (72/73)