Forum » FFXI » General » My thoughts
My thoughts
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 07:45:40
Link | Citer | R

nobody is off today, dont ask for a screenshot if you are gonna be a tard.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 07:46:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Dooo eeeeetttt

Also, when I played FFXI, it seemed like there was under 1000 people on the server (on both Ramuh and Cerberus) but that is because most people are AFK in jeuno/whitegate, farming, stalking the Auction House.

It was hard finding a party til Abyssea came out. Then that was fun for a month or two, then got boring (for me). People don't want to help lower levels anymore because "lolDunes" "lolQufim" type replies.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-12-21 07:47:29
Link | Citer | R

You are the tard. You post the screenshot of the population of the most populated server, during JP primetime, on a holyday, right after abyssea a VU. Everyone knows only JP play the game.

What's next ? You are going to show us that FFXI population is increasing because you want someone to be wrong on the internet ?
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-21 07:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-21 07:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Pimpchan... stop while you're behind lol.. you asked for SS..people gave SS, then you said SS are invalid cuz its the holidays?? wtf mate.. you're an idiot
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-12-21 07:49:26
Link | Citer | R

So the other day, I was in Jueno and I get a tell from a level 82 DRG asking where I went for my polearm trials, 50 birds any weather. I told him sky is a great place for that, weather is frequent, lots of birds around. He replied with "Oh ok, cool. Is polearm skill of 150 high enough for sky?"

I Then went on to say you might want to skill up a bit... Go to kuftal tunnel, will help you out a lot. 30 minutes later I get a tell from him again "Oops lol, im in gustav tunnel, wheres kuftal again?"

Hmmm :/
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-21 07:50:29
Link | Citer | R

I totally never went to Gustav once instead of Kuftal when I was a newbie >_>
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 07:51:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
You are the tard. You post the screenshot of the population of the most populated server, during JP primetime, on a holyday, right after abyssea a VU. Everyone knows only JP play the game.

What's next ? You are going to show us that FFXI population is increasing because you want someone to be wrong on the internet ?

you got what you asked for

Luz said:
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-21 07:51:15
Link | Citer | R

Damn Tuv..thats horrible lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 07:52:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Tuvae said:
So the other day, I was in Jueno and I get a tell from a level 82 DRG asking where I went for my polearm trials, 50 birds any weather. I told him sky is a great place for that, weather is frequent, lots of birds around. He replied with "Oh ok, cool. Is polearm skill of 150 high enough for sky?"

I Then went on to say you might want to skill up a bit... Go to kuftal tunnel, will help you out a lot. 30 minutes later I get a tell from him again "Oops lol, im in gustav tunnel, wheres kuftal again?"

:l

I had an 85/42 SMN/sch last month ask the ls I was in where Ifrit's Cauldron was at, then needed directions on how to get there. This was for avatars, and then we subsequently had to tell him about tuning forks.

I..just don't know.
85.... needing ifrit....

WTH?

WHAT THE HELL??

FFXI really is dying =(

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 07:53:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Tuvae said:

:l

I had an 85/42 SMN/sch last month ask the ls I was in where Ifrit's Cauldron was at, then needed directions on how to get there. This was for avatars, and then we subsequently had to tell him about tuning forks.

I..just don't know.
i dont have words for this
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-21 07:54:19
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

You got proven wrong ahahahahahahahaha
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-21 07:54:42
Link | Citer | R

I still don't know my way through Ifrits cauldron, I use ap-radar lol.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 07:54:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I assumed bought account. lol

Either way Pchan has me *** rolling from his lame excuses. I'm waiting for the next one..
Wouldn't a bought account have Ifrit on an 85smn?
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-12-21 07:54:54
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
I totally never went to Gustav once instead of Kuftal when I was a newbie >_>

lvl 82 DRG :( lol. So i would assume not a newbie. But, it was more the polearm skill of 150 that hurt.
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Tuvae said:
So the other day, I was in Jueno and I get a tell from a level 82 DRG asking where I went for my polearm trials, 50 birds any weather. I told him sky is a great place for that, weather is frequent, lots of birds around. He replied with "Oh ok, cool. Is polearm skill of 150 high enough for sky?" I Then went on to say you might want to skill up a bit... Go to kuftal tunnel, will help you out a lot. 30 minutes later I get a tell from him again "Oops lol, im in gustav tunnel, wheres kuftal again?" Hmmm :/
:l I had an 85/42 SMN/sch last month ask the ls I was in where Ifrit's Cauldron was at, then needed directions on how to get there. This was for avatars, and then we subsequently had to tell him about tuning forks. I..just don't know.

What level was he? I Assume high >.> Cuz if he was like, level 1. :P I wouldnt be so harsh.

EDIT: Bah you ninja edited his levle :P lol. But damn -_-;
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 07:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
He's talking about where the area is, not how to navigate thru it. (Like he didn't know that IC was near Kazham.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-21 07:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
this

Sort of. I used to help so many people with avatar fights that I memorized the way there. Other than that... yay Apradar (or Mappy)!

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 07:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I assumed bought account. lol

Either way Pchan has me *** rolling from his lame excuses. I'm waiting for the next one..
Wouldn't a bought account have Ifrit on an 85smn?

I'm not sure why they needed to go there. Maybe just a repeat kill for gil or something, I dunno. We discussed tuning forks to get them an easier way to warp or what have you, and it they totally had no idea.

I just don't see how it's possible to not know about that sort of thing having played the job at ALL..

Like the polearm skill for Tuv, the lack of tuning fork information to a SMN got me. lol

Oh, I see what you mean. XD I was assuming the dude wanted Ifrit as a summon. Could be a bought account.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-21 07:58:22
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
this

Sort of. I used to help so many people with avatar fights that I memorized the way there. Other than that... yay Apradar (or Mappy)!

Lol, Weird thing is I can pretty much navigate sky on memory now.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-21 08:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Luz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
this Sort of. I used to help so many people with avatar fights that I memorized the way there. Other than that... yay Apradar (or Mappy)!
Other than the way to Byakko... I kind of still used Ap/Mappy to navigate sky up to the day I quit. I never cared to memorize my way around since I didn't do much in sky. People would tell/ask me entrance numbers and I'd have to look it up really fast to pretend I knew already :D

Edit: Also memorized the way to Kirin. But yeah, that's it.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 08:02:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Luz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
this

is it bad that i can do the for any of the abyssea areas and newtown movapolis, but i need apradar for windurst?
By Rustytiger 2010-12-21 08:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Well I guess I should throw in my thoughts as well in relation to the OP thread.

I basically make due. That's all I can do because I log on the game to have fun, have a good time, and I've made some good friends and aquaintances along the years of me playing.

I started back in 2003 on the good ol' ps2 (rip 2002-2006), back when the game was completely different when there were no OP warps, people leveled both in the dunes and buburimu, getting laughed at for lvling a galka mage and "lol drg"; you name it. Leveling was a struggle at first since at the time the exp rings didn't kick in until half a year later from when I started, if I remember right. Heh, I miss the days when you could get a part invite at level 5 and there were parties in places like gustaburg, ronfaure, and so forth:-P

I didn't play much during those times until when Aht Urghan kicked in and by then things have improved a bit both in jobs and gameplay. Warrior by then was my main job but it was hard to get into parties because everyone and their grandmother wanted PuP, Blu, and Cor for the sole purpose of testing the waters with them. Other DDs suffered a bit as well but this was only for a short time and by then thengs went back to some sense of normalicay. Ah, and then there was CoP. Took me 3 years to complete it and I have no complaints about it because I have had so much fun when I finally got a dedicated group to join up with. As crazy as this sound I regret missing out when the Airhip fight was much hard then before those adjustments were made. I like a challenge.

When WotG kicked in I started getting more into endgame events until I found groups that were well suited to be with. It was a mess at first becasue of jumping through fire hoops with linkshells 75 was the happy place along with merits. SCH and DNC came along and was sorely underestimated at first, well, DNC anyways. When I attended Fanfest in 2008 I remember when the crowd went nuts over Sch's abilities but people were scratching thier heads at first with DNC. But when the jobs came out people became loved by these two jobs.

Now we come to Abyssea, the "drug" of choice :-P Quite frankly it has proven a point I am making here. Change. I've had to make changes many times and adapt as this game progressed over the years. Yea, I wasn't too thrilled when it was hard to get party invites outside of Abyssea and once you hit level 30 you get "powerleveled" by it. It's kind of like driving to the corner store when its practically around the corner and you would rather walk. At least that is my perspective of it.

However I am an optimist and I don't like to read too much into things so over time I've come to accept Abyssea and just roll with it. This is a game, a game that has been changing over the years. Do i miss the crazy times when one would have to walk their butts all the way from their nation to the dunes *as a galka its slow lol*? You bet I do! But it is something I can reminisce about with friends who play ffxi as well or other mmos. Truth be told, this game will not be around forever so the best thing to do is enjoy it as much as one can. I sure as hell am.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 08:06:03
Link | Citer | R

Rustytiger said:
Well I guess I should throw in my thoughts as well in relation to the OP thread.

I basically make due. That's all I can do because I log on the game to have fun, have a good time, and I've made some good friends and aquaintances along the years of me playing.

I started back in 2003 on the good ol' ps2 (rip 2002-2006), back when the game was completely different when there were no OP warps, people leveled both in the dunes and buburimu, getting laughed at for lvling a galka mage and "lol drg"; you name it. Leveling was a struggle at first since at the time the exp rings didn't kick in until half a year later from when I started, if I remember right. Heh, I miss the days when you could get a part invite at level 5 and there were parties in places like gustaburg, ronfaure, and so forth:-P

I didn't play much during those times until when Aht Urghan kicked in and by then things have improved a bit both in jobs and gameplay. Warrior by then was my main job but it was hard to get into parties because everyone and their grandmother wanted PuP, Blu, and Cor for the sole purpose of testing the waters with them. Other DDs suffered a bit as well but this was only for a short time and by then thengs went back to some sense of normalicay. Ah, and then there was CoP. Took me 3 years to complete it and I have no complaints about it because I have had so much fun when I finally got a dedicated group to join up with. As crazy as this sound I regret missing out when the Airhip fight was much hard then before those adjustments were made. I like a challenge.

When WotG kicked in I started getting more into endgame events until I found groups that were well suited to be with. It was a mess at first becasue of jumping through fire hoops with linkshells 75 was the happy place along with merits. SCH and DNC came along and was sorely underestimated at first, well, DNC anyways. When I attended Fanfest in 2008 I remember when the crowd went nuts over Sch's abilities but people were scratching thier heads at first with DNC. But when the jobs came out people became loved by these two jobs.

Now we come to Abyssea, the "drug" of choice :-P Quite frankly it has proven a point I am making here. Change. I've had to make changes many times and adapt as this game progressed over the years. Yea, I wasn't too thrilled when it was hard to get party invites outside of Abyssea and once you hit level 30 you get "powerleveled" by it. It's kind of like driving to the corner store when its practically around the corner and you would rather walk. At least that is my perspective of it.

However I am an optimist and I don't like to read too much into things so over time I've come to accept Abyssea and just roll with it. This is a game, a game that has been changing over the years. Do i miss the crazy times when one would have to walk their butts all the way from their nation to the dunes *as a galka its slow lol*? You bet I do! But it is something I can reminisce about with friends who play ffxi as well or other mmos. Truth be told, this game will not be around forever so the best thing to do is enjoy it as much as one can. I sure as hell am.
random WoT out of no where, brb reading
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-12-21 08:09:35
Link | Citer | R

/reading the text while listening to the persona 3 soundtrack and right after I started reading, this song started:heh
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 08:11:46
Link | Citer | R

can someone explain to me how the *** do king tiger hides get up to 300k..............
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-21 08:12:50
Link | Citer | R

good god yuna thats atrocious
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 08:12:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
/reading the text while listening to the persona 3 soundtrack and right after I started reading, this song started:heh
good stuff to listen to as im coming off my vocaloid-hype
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8