Xbox 360, Is It Done?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Xbox 360, Is it done?
Xbox 360, Is it done?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-17 13:28:31
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Quote:
and .. frick can't remember the name, you play a guy who has electric powers, you can be good or evil or some *** >.>

Infamous!

Thankies, I kept thinking Conduit.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-17 13:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said:

The crazy amounts of Circle-Jerking Fanboys in this thread is disturbing, Why can't fanboys ever realize every system has its redeeming qualities, and every system has its faults?

Because you're a *** that won't admit the 360 is the best console ever!
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-09-17 13:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Halo Reach

Let's plaaay!

As for Kinect, I find it astounding people think it will bomb when the Wii sold so many units. Nintendo successfully pulled additional audiences into gaming, Xbox and Playstation were set an example. I'd expect both new functions to work smoother than the Wii did too.
 Diabolos.Trangnai
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Nai
By Diabolos.Trangnai 2010-10-10 01:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Halo Reach

Let's plaaay!

As for Kinect, I find it astounding people think it will bomb when the Wii sold so many units. Nintendo successfully pulled additional audiences into gaming, Xbox and Playstation were set an example. I'd expect both new functions to work smoother than the Wii did too.

So many M$ fanboys in here it drives me nuts. Do I think the 360 is dead? no. Do I think Kinect will bomb? no. Do I think Kinect will work as intended? no. Do I think it will work better then the wii? more then likely. In the sense of consoles it has always been based on what games are for what console. Though my main issue with the xbox is paying to game. In order to play online you MUST have a gold account. with exception of ONE game which does not play as intended. In todays age in gaming playing online shouldn't have to be an additional fee.

Obviously, the wii sold for its low price, and innovativeness. There are more exclusives for the wii then there are any other console. It took a while for a response from M$ and Sony but they created responces that while they will work better will not beat what the wii now has in terms of customers, exclusives, and price.

As for PS3, it is still the most powerful of the consoles. even with the 360 having lolwifishouldofhaditinthefirstplace support. the PS3 still has Cell processing and Blu-ray technologies. The only way that can be responded to, is for nintendo and M$ to make entirely new consoles.

Now Kinect however MAY push us into a new age of gaming. but if its that first step, its highly unlikely it will work as desired. Its Microshit were talking about, the first 360s RRoD, Winblows Vista... and now this. It might be a nice stwep forward however, lets see how it plays out before we bash it entirely.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Serveur: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-10-10 01:32:09
Link | Citer | R

I feel like I've seen this topic before..
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-10 01:50:36
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
My favourite games on the 360 are:

Tales of Vesperia
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata
Dead Rising
Star ocean
Lost Odyssey

Now lets remove the games I can get on other consoles:

Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Dead Rising

Now let's break those down further

Blue Dragon was a good game, but I'd prefer Heavy Rain.

Lost Odyssey was a good game, but I'd prefer Demons souls

Dead Rising 2 is coming out on the PC in about a week.

360 has no gaems
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-10 01:52:18
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Trangnai said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Halo Reach

Let's plaaay!

So many M$ fanboys in here it drives me nuts. Do I think the 360 is dead? no. Do I think Kinect will bomb? no. Do I think Kinect will work as intended? no. Do I think it will work better then the wii? more then likely. In the sense of consoles it has always been based on what games are for what console. Though my main issue with the xbox is paying to game. In order to play online you MUST have a gold account. with exception of ONE game which does not play as intended. In todays age in gaming playing online shouldn't have to be an additional fee.

Obviously, the wii sold for its low price, and innovativeness. There are more exclusives for the wii then there are any other console. It took a while for a response from M$ and Sony but they created responces that while they will work better will not beat what the wii now has in terms of customers, exclusives, and price.

As for PS3, it is still the most powerful of the consoles. even with the 360 having lolwifishouldofhaditinthefirstplace support. the PS3 still has Cell processing and Blu-ray technologies. The only way that can be responded to, is for nintendo and M$ to make entirely new consoles.

Now Kinect however MAY push us into a new age of gaming. but if its that first step, its highly unlikely it will work as desired. Its Microshit were talking about, the first 360s RRoD, Winblows Vista... and now this. It might be a nice stwep forward however, lets see how it plays out before we bash it entirely.
ps move outperforms and does better than kinects actually, kinect fails and you need to be stand up (can't play it sit) with a lot of room size , on top of that is laggy
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-10 01:55:44
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
Holy crap is this still goin?

Heres more fuel for the fire! Mass Effect 2, one of the 360's biggest exclusives, is going to be on PS3. FIGHT!
i have it on pc so it's not all that "exclusive" :)
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-10 02:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Flionheart said:
I don't think its a requirement to own said product that you are a fanboy of. Calling the 360 trash and saying you'd rather buy those games for a superior machine is enough.

I've owned my 360 for quite a while now. The games I've been interested in playing have been good. There hasn't been one single game that I've played that I thought "damn, this game is garbage on 360". Then again, I'm not an avid console game player.

I do agree the 360 (Pre HDMI versions) had serious RROD issues. There really isn't an excuse for Microsoft to have let that happen. In fact, I've heard that during production of the initial release console that quality was so bad every other one was pulled off the line due to problems. Does that make me hate Microsoft or Xbox in general? Not really. I didn't buy one of those first edition ones.

Just like any product, the initial version will have some problems. Thats why car manufactures always release slight update tweaks to models between completely different versions. The same can be seen for electronics such as the Linksys WRT54G router. That went through 8-9 versions. Sometimes the versions are for hardware problems, other times they are for cheaper/newer parts.

The problem I'm seeing with this whole argument is that you are calling the 360 trash because of launch issues with the RROD (which the majority of the issues have been resolved) and the lack of exclusive titles. Is exclusive titles the only factor for buying a console? When I bought my 360, the PS3 was $400-500 still. It wasn't a matter that Xbox had exclusive titles which swayed my decision or the fact that previous iterations of the console had problems. It was the fact that 360 was over $200 cheaper.
actually... a 360 can cost over 500$ add the wifi adapter, a cooler, batteries, hdmi cable + online fee, there you go. ( excluding the failure of slim model that needs a hard disk)
 Ramuh.Gurion
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2010-10-10 02:42:17
Link | Citer | R

I've owned 3, 360's, all 3 died from RRoD, when I bought my 2nd 360, I also bought a new slim ps3, the only console that runs now is my ps3.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-10-10 02:55:39
Link | Citer | R

i still have my nintendo, snes and gamecube/ps2, i played and over used/abused them like crazy without turning them off for days, yet they are still like new, eating dirt in my closet, but this garbage low quality console 360 can't even stand for 2 days with a fear of getting rrod, i currently own a ps3 with a 500gb hard drive, i use it as media center, i have tons of dvd movie rips stored on it and lots of mp3s and game demos, never failed to me, i traded-in my wii with smash brothers for it, and i don't regret it, was a major investment, on top of that it have internet browser, and video editor, online play for free, and beautiful exclusive games, there is no way a 360 is better value than all that