Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Hundred Knives
Hundred Knives
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15
 Fenrir.Mankey
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-25 03:44:32
Link | Citer | R

I would place DNC above Normal RNG, and why use that ring for TP?
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:44:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Why would you use an Airy ring in a TP set
idk im to lazy to rework the set, its the same set i posted earlier in the thread that blaire already pointed out
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 03:45:02
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
seriously? as far as i've seen many many many dnc use auric + suppa + charis necklace i also didnt say the avg dnc tp's in +35 tp (idealy thats what i was going for)

i was refering to full DD, not *** waltz, also if the party had that speed mobs, generally dont last long enough for steps to even matter, but ok.
I'd still call that set far from average. Also doesn't have OAT... and gl with that empyrean. And a step can always help but you really can't assume mobs are going to die a couple of seconds as far as saying what is good DDing.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
***neither does pup Yuna..but i'd sell my left nut for a kenkonken... that thing is dangerously overpowered
xD if i had it i would drop my Daka in a heart beat for sure, i just wanted to see how dnc would place without all the jobs having relics/mythics
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-25 03:49:38
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
***neither does pup Yuna..but i'd sell my left nut for a kenkonken... that thing is dangerously overpowered
xD if i had it i would drop my Daka in a heart beat for sure, i just wanted to see how dnc would place without all the jobs having relics/mythics
would say above RNG, THF, and all non 2 handed DDs, I think DNCs match would be BLU and BST(including Pet) would be a head of everything else though more then likely on merit type mobs
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:50:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
seriously? as far as i've seen many many many dnc use auric + suppa + charis necklace i also didnt say the avg dnc tp's in +35 tp (idealy thats what i was going for)

i was refering to full DD, not *** waltz, also if the party had that speed mobs, generally dont last long enough for steps to even matter, but ok.
I'd still call that set far from average. Also doesn't have OAT... and gl with that empyrean. And a step can always help but you really can't assume mobs are going to die a couple of seconds as far as saying what is good DDing.
daka is actually rather easy, twashtar is the problem......

im wanting people to put down the supplamental ablities dnc has for this equation and point out that rate of how a dnc gets tp and how incredibly often they can ws.

only thing i did say was avg was the general dual wield gear dnc use lol
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:51:24
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
would say above RNG, THF, and all non 2 handed DDs, I think DNCs match would be BLU and BST(including Pet) would be a head of everything else though more then likely on merit type mobs
so granted its not as strong as top 4 or 5? its still a very reputable dd?
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-25 03:53:08
Link | Citer | R

The thing is, in a merit situation there are so many people with those 5 jobs lvl'd, would be no point in grabbing a DNC for the soul purpose of DD.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 03:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Jas are a bit harder to factor in. How often can/will you do them? I mean you pretty much said you are going to just samba and saber dance so it shouldn't really make much of a difference at all.

Either way generally speaking a dnc waltzing will easily allow a healer to be replaced generally making it more useful than saber dance
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-25 03:53:32
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
so granted its not as strong as top 4 or 5? its still a very reputable dd?

I think mankey is on crack... Nin with AF3+2 with all that DW plus..makes is super ridic
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mankey said:
i was originally looking at how high dex affects dex and crit rate, which is why that ring was in there, in all honesty i tp in ecphoria due to how damn often im amnesia'd lately
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-25 03:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Would the DW make up for Saber Dance? Last time I've seen a NIN parse was at 75 Brice's Kikoku on Birds, so am completely lost on that job (he sucked it up too)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 03:55:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Wish there was more info out about rng empyrean... unfortunately as awesome as blus is with the amounts of refresh they are often reaching nowadays there is hardly any time left for tping so it would be highly situational
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 03:59:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Jas are a bit harder to factor in. How often can/will you do them? I mean you pretty much said you are going to just samba and saber dance so it shouldn't really make much of a difference at all.

Either way generally speaking a dnc waltzing will easily allow a healer to be replaced generally making it more useful than saber dance
to be honest im forced to use my jas alot
step
presto
reverse
violent
climax
and waltz is generally what i use

waltz is something i'd like to gripe about alot lately, it doesnt replace a healer, even with my tp growth to use a waltz to be a healer i can only waltz every 15~ seconds
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:03:48
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Wish there was more info out about rng empyrean... unfortunately as awesome as blus is with the amounts of refresh they are often reaching nowadays there is hardly any time left for tping so it would be highly situational
or dnc for that matter, it seems like im gonna end up having to post info on Rudra once i finish my coins.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:05:20
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
i was originally looking at how high dex affects dex and crit rate, which is why that ring was in there, in all honesty i tp in ecphoria due to how damn often im amnesia'd lately
accuracy and crit rate, i wish i was able to edit my posts ~_~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 04:05:22
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
or dnc for that matter, it seems like im gonna end up having to post info on Rudra once i finish my coins.
Yeah I still want to actually make armeggedon but until then... though I still got some crappy nms to do.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Yeah I still want to actually make armeggedon but until then... though I still got some crappy nms to do.
be happy that the fairy you need to kill is easier to kill AND pop than most other empyreans
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-25 04:07:05
Link | Citer | R

wish i could find people for my Raddenotachi trials... Masamune is friggin insanely overpowered @85 it seems
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 04:08:48
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
be happy that the fairy you need to kill is easier to kill AND pop than most other empyreans
Idk people I've talked to say otherwise... there is still no way it can be done without finding people to buy them from or getting a ls to pretty spend alot of there abyssea time just doing that for you lol. Though half the reason I'm doing it is for rng/cor QD lol
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:10:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Idk people I've talked to say otherwise... there is still no way it can be done without finding people to buy them from or getting a ls to pretty spend alot of there abyssea time just doing that for you lol
well doesnt mythic/relic also act that way?

our ls leader is making one, and trust me that fairy is far easier than glavoid.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 04:12:55
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
well doesnt mythic/relic also act that way? our ls leader is making one, and trust me that fairy is far easier than glavoid.
Well yeah but mythic/relic coins you don't have to be in zone to do. Nor do you have to pop specific nms to get pops for another specific nm. Basically alot more people getting alex/coins and the whole ex thing...

Plus while glavoid is harder to get to and fight it has more pertinent drops so would be done more lol
By Lynxblade 2010-09-25 04:15:06
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
so i realised this yesterday during abyssea; Dnc has become quite fast, and it with the new armor that came out it isnt hard to cap out your gear haste cap. and not to mention (i havent quite verified this yet) that with the equip like charis necklace and auric dagger, dnc's dual wield surpasses nin's. just out of speculation but do you think with /war and saber dnc that you will deal more dmg if you just ride it and not ws if you have capped out all your haste gear + dual wield?
I think dancer is still pretty gay, unless your a female dnc, then your just a *** >_>
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
so i realised this yesterday during abyssea; Dnc has become quite fast, and it with the new armor that came out it isnt hard to cap out your gear haste cap. and not to mention (i havent quite verified this yet) that with the equip like charis necklace and auric dagger, dnc's dual wield surpasses nin's. just out of speculation but do you think with /war and saber dnc that you will deal more dmg if you just ride it and not ws if you have capped out all your haste gear + dual wield?
I think dancer is still pretty gay, unless your a female dnc, then your just a *** >_>
dnc is for *** and *** \o/

problem solved /thread
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-09-25 04:20:19
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
dnc is for *** and *** \o/ problem solved /thread
Lolz I got dnc to lvl 5, and did my first dance and said wow thats gay...havent touched it since
By yunalaysca 2010-09-25 04:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
Lolz I got dnc to lvl 5, and did my first dance and said wow thats gay...havent touched it since
idk if you are that concerned about how you look when you do a ja, you should probably go play wow...
By Lynxblade 2010-09-25 04:24:00
Link | Citer | R

yunalaysca said:
Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
Lynxblade said:
yunalaysca said:
idk if you are that concerned about how you look when you do a ja, you should probably go play wow...
Doing a pelvic thrust is way more cooler then dancing!
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-09-25 04:27:31
Link | Citer | R

I like how tarutaru look dancing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 04:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of which I need to get back to camping hovering hoverpot
By Lynxblade 2010-09-25 04:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Only way ill lvl dnc is if they get is if they get 3 new dances

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=313953&title=the-webs-newest-dance-crazes
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15