Lakshmi.Cesil
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2010-09-22 15:14:24
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
WHERE'S MY UPS TRUCK!

Mine still isn't here too wtfack :( So much for before noon! heh.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-22 15:21:18
Link | Citer | R

yay got thru to support =D
 Ramuh.Mairah
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 15:22:01
Link | Citer | R

I GOT MINE :3 Installing now.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-22 15:29:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Mairah said:
get ready for a big update lol

the first one is short (like 2min download)
this one shows about 2 1/2 hours download
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2010-09-22 15:30:16
Link | Citer | R

WORKS NOW! dammit i feel like an idiot
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-22 15:30:57
Link | Citer | R

WHERE'S MY UPS TRUCK!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one pacing the floor looking out the window for him.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
WHERE'S MY UPS TRUCK!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one pacing the floor looking out the window for him.
I have to walk clear in the other room to look out the window :< What makes it worse is I live in little mexico or some ***, and every 2-3 mins a car will drive by bump the trunk with a system and to me it sounds like a *** Diesel idling =/
 Ramuh.Mairah
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 15:32:58
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Mairah said:

Tou downloaded his in like 30 minutes. lol.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-22 15:33:52
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Mairah said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Mairah said:

Tou downloaded his in like 30 minutes. lol.
mine right now shows 1 1/2 hours

it's my internet lol

anyways /plays Pokemon Black til ffxiv

edit: it's jumping from 45 mins to 1 1/2 hours so my guess: 1 hour lol
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-22 15:36:15
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
WHERE'S MY UPS TRUCK!

I have to walk clear in the other room to look out the window :< What makes it worse is I live in little mexico or some ***, and every 2-3 mins a car will drive by bump the trunk with a system and to me it sounds like a *** Diesel idling =/

LOL I'm doing the same except I live in a locked apartment building so I have to open the door for him to get in. I keep hearing sounds so I run out to look to see if it was him cause last time he didn't even bother to knock on the door and just left one of those 'sorry we missed you' slips. ;_;
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
WHERE'S MY UPS TRUCK!

LOL I'm doing the same except I live in a locked apartment building so I have to open the door for him to get in. I keep hearing sounds so I run out to look to see if it was him cause last time he didn't even bother to knock on the door and just left one of those 'sorry we missed you' slips. ;_;

I keep checking our doorstep and looking in the mailbox and on the door, they usually just leave packages on the steps, and I keep checking the mail box and door for one of those stupid slips..
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-22 15:46:22
Link | Citer | R

I woke up today eager for my game to get here, went to the door, and saw that the mail lady hadn't come yet; so I went back to sleep. A while later, I heard the dogs barking. Sure enough, she came: there was mail in the mailbox.

The porch looked empty.

Defeated, I went back to sleep again.

A couple hours later, I woke back up and went back outside -- this time to bring in the mail -- and looked around one last time, half-depressed. That's when I saw it tucked against the wall beside my door, presumably so no one would steal it.

It's installing right now :3 I just wish I'd noticed it earlier, so I could've started playing hours ago. GAH
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:48:44
Link | Citer | R

Gah I'm half tempted to take about 15 sleeping pills, make a cardboard sign that says "If you're a UPS delivery guy kick me til I get up", go outside, lay down on the porch, put the cardboard over my head, and go to sleep.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-22 15:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Doooo eeeeeet
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-09-22 15:54:20
Link | Citer | R

People having issues with slow downloads if your using the patcher you will get a faster update from utorrent after you have opened the patcher and its started to download files, if you cancel the download go to My Documents > My Games > Final Fantasy XIV > Downloads > ffxiv > 48eca647 or 2d2a390f > metadata and you will see a torrent open it to any directory, wait for it to download and when its done copy or cut and paste the .patch file to the same as above but change metadata to pacth, then open ffxiv and it will say "preparing to download update" go straight through, then will either install the patch or download another patch, if it starts to download repeat the above steps for all the patches if you get to the login screen your done.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-22 15:58:43
Link | Citer | R

First entry in mah super spiffy collector's edition journal:

"I have a sense that I'm waking up in a strange new world, but for some reason it's taking a very long time. There is this half-image of a green bar with a bunch of odd numbers and letters hanging over it. What a weird dream."

SE Tech Support demons are looming in the distance, I'm sure.
[+]
 Ifrit.Elmodfz
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Elmodfz
By Ifrit.Elmodfz 2010-09-22 16:14:49
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Delsus said:
People having issues with slow downloads if your using the patcher you will get a faster update from utorrent after you have opened the patcher and its started to download files, if you cancel the download go to My Documents > My Games > Final Fantasy XIV > Downloads > ffxiv > 48eca647 or 2d2a390f > metadata and you will see a torrent open it to any directory, wait for it to download and when its done copy or cut and paste the .patch file to the same as above but change metadata to pacth, then open ffxiv and it will say "preparing to download update" go straight through, then will either install the patch or download another patch, if it starts to download repeat the above steps for all the patches if you get to the login screen your done.

I wish I understood a word of what you just said lol.

I have sat here for 2hrs for the first file to update etc...and now its doing another one, painfully slowly...Im going to bed lol. It can do this over night for all I care now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-22 16:23:08
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Elmodfz said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

I have sat here for 2hrs for the first file to update etc...and now its doing another one, painfully slowly...Im going to bed lol. It can do this over night for all I care now.

Close out the FFXIV patcher, and download and install utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Go to those 2 directors Delsus said and open the torrent files with utorrent; let them download that way.

When you're done, just move them to the /patch folders in those directories, and reload the patcher. Voila, done!

I'm downloading them now and the "big" one is set to only take 30 minutes this way.
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-09-22 16:34:03
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
Ifrit.Elmodfz said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

Close out the FFXIV patcher, and download and install utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Go to those 2 directors Delsus said and open the torrent files with utorrent; let them download that way.

When you're done, just move them to the /patch folders in those directories, and reload the patcher. Voila, done!

I'm downloading them now and the "big" one is set to only take 30 minutes this way.

lol ty for that, not good at explaining things mainly cos i dont beleave in punctuation lol it is alot faster official patcher said 9hrs to download the bigger file utorrent did it in about 30-40 mins
 Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind 2010-09-22 16:36:47
Link | Citer | R

Ok i installed xiv but i have a problem when i start it up, it crashes saying the program stopped working properly when i click on the shortcut, anyone have a solution to this because im really getting upset

Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 16:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Blackwhirlwind said:
Ok i installed xiv but i have a problem when i start it up, it crashes saying the program stopped working properly when i click on the shortcut, anyone have a solution to this because im really getting upset

Your video card drivers the most up to date? If not..

Go to your GPU's manufacturer site, go to driver download selection, put in the appropriate info (DO NOT let the site do it automatically) and download the full drivers+UI (for ATI cards it'll be drivers + CCC)

Uninstall anything at all pertaining to your GPU, restart, install drivers/UI using the file you just downloaded, restart.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 16:42:58
Link | Citer | R

Okay seriously.. It's nearly 5.. They stop delivering at 7..
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-22 17:13:26
Link | Citer | R

and i'm onnnn yayyyyy
 Ifrit.Elmodfz
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Elmodfz
By Ifrit.Elmodfz 2010-09-22 17:14:04
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou said:
Ifrit.Elmodfz said:
Cerberus.Delsus said:

Cool I've done all that, it's just installing "the big one" now lol. But Im not going to get to play it 2night anyway, it's far too late, this has taken far too long because the first file took 2hrs to download...thats 2hrs of my life Im not getting back lol.
 Siren.Corrin
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Corrin 2010-09-22 17:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Go to your GPU's manufacturer site, go to driver download selection, put in the appropriate info (DO NOT let the site do it automatically) and download the full drivers+UI (for ATI cards it'll be drivers + CCC)

Uninstall anything at all pertaining to your GPU, restart, install drivers/UI using the file you just downloaded, restart.

I'm getting the same thing and I'm pretty my drivers are up to date :/
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-09-22 17:36:47
Link | Citer | R

So i got my game installed, character created, and now im n the naming bit. I get the emssage saying my name is reserved from ffxi and asks me would i like to use that name. I click yes and I get "That name is not available (Error code:1003)" oO
arent these supposed to be reserved for you? Anyone else have this problem?
By Limes 2010-09-22 17:37:02
Link | Citer | R

ok so... im like trying to register. and apparantly i was already registered for 14, i did beta.

so what now? shouldnt this of been cancelled? do i get 30 free days or what?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 17:38:44
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Corrin said:

I'm getting the same thing and I'm pretty my drivers are up to date :/
Can't hurt to double check. I'd also check that there are no needed windows updates, then I'd try running as Admin, if that don't work I'd try setting compatibility.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-22 17:39:59
Link | Citer | R

omfg Herme's Shoes makes life so much better
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 17:42:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
omfg Herme's Shoes makes life so much better
For 15 minutes <_< That's like what.. The walk from the ferry to halfway to Ul'Dah?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35