Game: FFXIV
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-18 20:11:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Knivesz said: »
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
volkom said: »
anyone been coming across people who troll the dungeons. like having people with lv. 34 weapons in a lv. 50 dungeon and just pull stuff and die, then stay by the entrance?

I've had much worse.

Had a WAR who pulled the entire beginning of CM and then ran in circles around the party until they died then left.

Had a BLM who was the most rude person I've seen in game so far. Like very unnecessarily rude. WHM DC on enter and his line was, "This b*tch *** n*gg** r*tard f*ggot WHM is DCing". Lines like this came like every couple minutes for any little thing.

Annnnnnnnd the best so far is I had a BLM enter CM who did nothing but jump around the party the entire run. Not one word said. Not one spell cast. Nothing at all, leeched the entire run.

In case you didnt figure it out I've been spamming CM trying to get full set of Darklight. I've met quiet a few idiots the last 3 days. >.>

is there srsly no kick/gm button? xD

I've never tried it myself but I have noticed that when you enter a dungeon someone in the party is in fact designated with the leader symbol next to their name so I am assuming the leader probably could kick someone yeah. But like I said, I've never done it before myself so I could be wrong.

No, there is no kick function currently in dungeons. SE wants us to learn to play nice. Seriously... You cant even /tell in dungeons cause they dont want you talking ***behind others backs in there. Im not even joking.

Edit: You also cannot /blist people from other servers either. lol I called that ***talking BLM out on everything during the final seconds of the last boss. Only to be put in CM with him AND his friends not once but twice again right after that. It's like 1/13904r385 chance and I got him 3 times in a row. He only talked ***the first run.
 Siren.Knivesz
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-18 20:18:30
Link | Citer | R

That's a shame (about the no kick thing). I thought the no tells in dungeons was because the instances were on a separate server or something. Most people I seen that have problems with other people in dungeons will just flat out tell people in party chat anyway so I don't get the point of the no /tell if that's the reason. Maybe its done to prevent people from harassing you with /tell spams but even then you could just blacklist them if they on your server. And as far as I know you cant send tells across servers anyway.
Serveur: Sargatanas
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-18 20:22:52
Link | Citer | R

That's a shame (about the no kick thing). I thought the no tells in dungeons was because the instances were on a separate server or something. Most people I seen that have problems with other people in dungeons will just flat out tell people in party chat anyway so I don't get the point of the no /tell if that's the reason. Maybe its done to prevent people from harassing you with /tell spams but even then you could just blacklist them if they on your server. And as far as I know you cant send tells across servers anyway.

Correct you cant. You are also correct that DF server are completely separate from the normal servers. But given that, you should be allowed to /tell inside the dungeons then but cant even do that. It's a shame but what are ya gonna do :/
 Bismarck.Patrik
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2013-09-18 20:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Yoshida said at one point that the no /tells thing is not a system limitation/not caused by separate servers. He specifically chose to turn off the function.. basically so the players couldn't talk behind the other party member's backs >.>. I'd link the page but I can't even remember if he posted this outside of the beta site, which is gone now.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-18 20:50:56
Link | Citer | R

Instead of worrying about the chicken s**t idiots who would never dare to say anything confrontational directly to anyone anyway he should be more worried about people like this poster is talking about...

Had a BLM who was the most rude person I've seen in game so far. Like very unnecessarily rude. WHM DC on enter and his line was, "This b*tch *** n*gg** r*tard f*ggot WHM is DCing". Lines like this came like every couple minutes for any little thing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Titox
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2013-09-18 23:20:25
Link | Citer | R

anyone been coming across people who troll the dungeons. like having people with lv. 34 weapons in a lv. 50 dungeon and just pull stuff and die, then stay by the entrance?

I've had much worse.

Had a WAR who pulled the entire beginning of CM and then ran in circles around the party until they died then left.

Annnnnnnnd the best so far is I had a BLM enter CM who did nothing but jump around the party the entire run. Not one word said. Not one spell cast. Nothing at all, leeched the entire run.

In case you didnt figure it out I've been spamming CM trying to get full set of Darklight. I've met quiet a few idiots the last 3 days. >.>

I've never tried it myself but I have noticed that when you enter a dungeon someone in the party is in fact designated with the leader symbol next to their name so I am assuming the leader probably could kick someone yeah. But like I said, I've never done it before myself so I could be wrong.

No, there is no kick function currently in dungeons. SE wants us to learn to play nice. Seriously... You cant even /tell in dungeons cause they dont want you talking ***behind others backs in there. Im not even joking.

Edit: You also cannot /blist people from other servers either. lol I called that ***talking BLM out on everything during the final seconds of the last boss. Only to be put in CM with him AND his friends not once but twice again right after that. It's like 1/13904r385 chance and I got him 3 times in a row. He only talked ***the first run.

That was the reason i stopped doing end game stuff while my friends of FF11/real life get to lvl50

I have found stupid people like that in CM....or "I'm Elite! darn noobs people! I don't care if it is your time!"

The most annoying one was a BLM....who enter the dungeon and afk'ed the entire run from the start to leech the 100 tomestone. I got him twice.....sadly.

P.S. I am still missing Darklight stuff, currently I have body(MNK),hands(MNK), and earring.
Missing? Pants, neck, bracelet and rings. @.@;
 Asura.Ryndo
Serveur: Asura
user: Zarrox
By Asura.Ryndo 2013-09-19 01:14:19
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know a good way of making money? Trying to fund a relic is hard without funds
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-09-19 03:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Same as ff11. Craft, farm, play market...I suck at it all
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-19 04:55:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Titox said: »
The most annoying one was a BLM....who enter the dungeon and afk'ed the entire run from the start to leech the 100 tomestone. I got him twice.....sadly.

See! What is it with these spoiled BLM's! That's pretty much what my BLM did but instead of fully afking, he just followed us and jumped around the whole time.

P.S. I am still missing Darklight stuff, currently I have body(MNK),hands(MNK), and earring.

Only missing 3 more pieces for DRG. Head Hands and Legs. Should hopefully be done by this weekend. (Thankfully cause I need a damn break from random DF idiots)
[+]
By voiceless 2013-09-19 06:01:24
Link | Citer | R

T.T

I've had much worse.

That was the reason i stopped doing end game stuff while my friends of FF11/real life get to lvl50

I have found stupid people like that in CM....or "I'm Elite! darn noobs people! I don't care if it is your time!"

T.T i wish i can go past phase 2 bahamut coil its so hard when ur internet is not that fast to move out of stuff i feel ya
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-09-19 08:02:03
Link | Citer | R

DF is full of idiots I hate using it. This one CM rum whm #2 holy spamming while people were dieing to the second boss called them out on it and all I got was "I wana play how I wana play and I wana nuke" so I replied back with you're a healer not a DD your job is to cure. Next boss we were ok on hp so they came out with "see everyones hp is at full im gunna nuke" while they were typing a DDs hp went down to like 40% then as soon as the text came up they were dead everyone started laughing then bitched at the whm.

Edit: spellings and the whm was in nuking gear as well.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-19 08:04:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Creaucent said: »
DF I full of idiots I hate using it. This one CM rum whm #2 holy spamming while people were dieing to the second boss called then out on it and all I got was "I wana play how I wana play and I wana nuke" so I replied back with you're a healer not a DD your job is to cure. Next we were ok on hp so they came out with "see everyones hp is at full im gunna nuke" while they were typing a DDs hp went down to like 40% then as soon as the text came up they were dead everyone started laughing thren bitched at the whm.

Friend of mine's Titan run (Story), his healer was casting Stone -.-

Edit: I wouldn't say ALL of the DF is crap, because I've done everything minus Garuda story from random DF but there are those people who will take full advantage of you not being able to kick them.
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-09-19 08:13:35
Link | Citer | R

Oh gawd Titan HM I did on DF some whm, again a whm, was testing their FPS out.... no cures went off they got hit by everything caused to group to wipe at 90%. Who in the actual *** tests their FPS on titan JM? Ended up making a server party to get titan win was a very good group.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-19 08:20:38
Link | Citer | R

Ya I've heard some pretty bad stories from Titan HM DF groups. Everyone I know who's gotten Titan HM win was from a server party.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-09-19 10:26:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ryndo said: »
Anyone know a good way of making money? Trying to fund a relic is hard without funds

I fish silver sharks... Can only catch them by mooching HQ fish, so they sell for about 1700 a piece on my server. I just buy a stack of bait that only the mooch fish will bite for a day, then pray I don't get a stupid blue octopus. :/ Normally get like 20 or so sharks and they sell fast. Since they're needed for shark oil to make milita stuff.

Another alternative is go to mor dhona and buy armor from the NPC there (like the lv44 or w/e armor) and spiritbond with it. It'll take a while, but I have gotten tier III materia from them. Most of those (except for lolresist+ materia) sell for a bit. But it is a gamble since you don't know what item will turn into which materia.

Odin.Creaucent said: »
DF is full of idiots I hate using it. This one CM rum whm #2 holy spamming while people were dieing to the second boss called them out on it and all I got was "I wana play how I wana play and I wana nuke" so I replied back with you're a healer not a DD your job is to cure. Next boss we were ok on hp so they came out with "see everyones hp is at full im gunna nuke" while they were typing a DDs hp went down to like 40% then as soon as the text came up they were dead everyone started laughing then bitched at the whm.

Edit: spellings and the whm was in nuking gear as well.

On WHM in Garuda HM, I'll pop Cleric Stance > Swiftcast > Holy on plumes during first phase for the AoE stun. Does like 500 to each and gives DDs a chance to AoE spam right there. :< Haven't had any complaints about it.

Also, protip for you WHMs in Garuda HM. If one of the sisters ends up teleporting to Mistral Shriek in the center, you can (even during the three stationary tornados and the one middle one phase) use Fluid Aura to knock her out of the middle and either greatly reduce or completely avoid shriek damage. :3
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-09-19 11:40:12
Link | Citer | R

Doing it once and solely using holy during a boss is completely different of course you wont have anyone moaning about 1 holy. This whm was casting holy none stop while we where fighting I think some of the adds and second boss got some luck AoEs off and reduced most down to 30%ish I had to start healing on smn.
By Fafnir 2013-09-19 18:47:55
Link | Citer | R

I've had much worse.

Sadly, this type of behavior is common among duty finder PTs, even some of the server PT's I've encountered had some really immature players. CM is probably the most rampant.

The community in this game is absolutely terrible, especially if you are coming from XI, you can really tell you're playing with people from other MMOs, NOT FFXI.

I'm sure these type of people exist even in XI, but the issue here is the duty finder reinforces this kind of douchebaggery.

At least crafting is fun and somewhat lucrative due to relics.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-19 19:20:38
Link | Citer | R

Fafnir said: »
The community in this game is absolutely terrible, especially if you are coming from XI, you can really tell you're playing with people from other MMOs, NOT FFXI.

Consider yourself fortunate then that you have never had the misfortune of being in VW parties with whm who tele you out midfight or blms who d2 you. Or people trying to deliberately mpk alliance in delve or mpk mages in legion. Red mages trying to melee in group events, players waiting for other players to get charmed in beseiged so they can -aga them, the lists goes on and on. The difference however was that in 11 once you run into jackasses like these you can avoid them going forward and eventually they will either need to reform, quit or change servers since no one will do events with them anymore. In 14 though this type of behavior is protected by the DF.
Serveur: Adamantoise
By King Puisin 2013-09-19 19:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Ive only one into one total dip ***in DF so far.
 Leviathan.Bangem
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Bangem
By Leviathan.Bangem 2013-09-19 20:03:15
Link | Citer | R

On ragnarok, Silver shark went from selling ~60/day @3k each, now it is down to 700 due to n00bs undercutting into oblivion... This AH system sucks.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-09-19 20:12:17
Link | Citer | R

Fafnir said: »

Consider yourself fortunate then that you have never had the misfortune of being in VW parties with whm who tele you out midfight or blms who d2 you. Or people trying to deliberately mpk alliance in delve or mpk mages in legion. Red mages trying to melee in group events, players waiting for other players to get charmed in beseiged so they can -aga them, the lists goes on and on. The difference however was that in 11 once you run into jackasses like these you can avoid them going forward and eventually they will either need to reform, quit or change servers since no one will do events with them anymore. In 14 though this type of behavior is protected by the DF.
I don't think the duty finder is as big as it used to be, I regularly get people in it then see them shouting/running around/whatever afterwords now.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-19 20:15:28
Link | Citer | R

weird... trying to login to excalibur and it said 750 ppl in queue. then got it down to 168 and game kept losing connection to server. then it froze. now im back to 750.. xD why is it so long? and whenever it tries to connect to server it has the 90000 error

edit: 5 mins later im in. still think its strange it had 750ppl in queue.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-09-19 22:04:11
Link | Citer | R

huzzah, hit 50 ARM tonight, now to work on armorer gear, bleeeh, being broke sucks
Serveur: Phoenix
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-09-20 06:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Rinnsi said: »
huzzah, hit 50 ARM tonight, now to work on armorer gear, bleeeh, being broke sucks

I know that feel xD
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-09-20 10:18:00
Link | Citer | R

FC planned titan tonight and wants me to lead the run cause I'm the only that that's beaten titan legit twice. :x Also my friend hates me because, now I'm on Thryus: obtain hyper ore from Titan and she still hasn't gotten her Stardust Rod lol... Gonna post pics of my drg and brd in a bit :3
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-09-20 13:45:16
Link | Citer | R

Anybody know what's up with US/EU servers down atm? There's nothing on mssg board about maint.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-20 13:57:20
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone explain to me how to link my xiv account to this site? I tried using the steps it said but still lost. the gold gear icon next to the profile is the active character icon. i click that and it just takes me to my characters. with no place to paste the key. xD so lost. Also is there a way to change my email address on this site? think its my old one and i dont really have access to it. besides on my old iphone.
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-09-20 17:06:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
FC planned titan tonight and wants me to lead the run cause I'm the only that that's beaten titan legit twice. :x Also my friend hates me because, now I'm on Thryus: obtain hyper ore from Titan and she still hasn't gotten her Stardust Rod lol... Gonna post pics of my drg and brd in a bit :3

I cant even get my base weapon done ><
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-20 18:38:11
Link | Citer | R

Dalmonn Highwind said: »
Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »

I cant even get my base weapon done ><

Everywhere I look it's DRG relic weapons yet no one on the server seems to have 50 CRP leveled to double meld my weapon.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2013-09-20 19:21:21
Link | Citer | R

I called multiple people out for not using food today in multiple runs, only to end up with people telling me "blacklisted".

Good times.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35