Final Fantasy XIV General
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-09-20 19:38:04
Link | Citer | R

What is best food for lvl 50? for each class.
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-09-20 19:53:51
Link | Citer | R

I usually pick up stuff from whatever npc I'm nearest...I don't know what the best food is but theres always 9gil a piece stuff at the very least.

though I will admit that I just did my first round of ifrit hards without any food >.> I forgot to replenish my stock.

but I always try and carry something with me.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2013-09-20 20:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Ive been using anything egg based eith ARC righy now and Juices with CNJ. Hopefully I'll get cooking a decent level tonight to upgrade. All my crafts are almost lv 30
By Blkninja 2013-09-21 00:16:05
Link | Citer | R

Where can i find the loot list for the hardmode primal fights?
Serveur: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-21 00:37:41
Link | Citer | R

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/117895-Dungeon-Loot-Thread

Work in progress it looks like but primal drops are there.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-09-26 10:27:00
Link | Citer | R

*sighs*

YouTube Video Placeholder

November.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2013-09-26 11:44:15
Link | Citer | R

Blkninja said: »
Where can i find the loot list for the hardmode primal fights?

Its not exactly hard to find the primal drops apart from titan they all have the primals name in their name and Titans is w/e of Crags.
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-10-07 01:09:55
Link | Citer | R

well uhhhh, first attempt at titan and I get dc'd and now its not letting me back in...cant find NA/EU servers
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-07 16:29:40
Link | Citer | R

So before I complete the story I was thinking about upgrading my lvl 50 crafting jobs. By that I mean gearing them towards end game crafting. I was wondering if there were any guides out there for gearing/what materias is best to meld for crafters.

I assume I will need to obtain the crafter specific gear for the crafts I wish to focus on. And I'm not 100 sure which crafts I should focus. I have most at 50, and was thinking about focusing on GS atm. Not sure which others are good money makers. Might go weaver as well. Anyways if anyone knows any guides or can give advice that would be appreciated.
 Ragnarok.Darkdevil
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Darkdevil
By Ragnarok.Darkdevil 2013-10-08 06:51:12
Link | Citer | R

am back again, my friend play on PS3 and he wonder if this card will work with Ps3 or only for PC

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 60 Days Time Card
http://www.offgamers.com/ff14-a-realm-reborn/ff14-a-realm-reborn-eu/ff14-a-realm-reborn-eu-cd-key-c-19147-19149-19151.ogm
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-08 12:59:29
Link | Citer | R

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 60 Days Time Card
http://www.offgamers.com/ff14-a-realm-reborn/ff14-a-realm-reborn-eu/ff14-a-realm-reborn-eu-cd-key-c-19147-19149-19151.ogm[/quote]

generally those time cards are used on the mog station/square enix account management sites so they will work for any platform because they give the time to your SE account. and any character/platform attached to that account
[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-08 13:06:08
Link | Citer | R

Additionally I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on end game jobs. I am currently playing SCH through main story because I need to lvl arn to 50 and sch seemed better at low lvls than smn. Also because its gets me duty finder invites quick. Though for end game I don't really think I want the stress of healer to be my main... xD

Anyways Until DRK comes out I think My main will either be blm or smn... I haven't played lvl 50 smn yet but It looks like it could be a fun job. My blm is better geared but still not end game geared. I have mog staff which is why Its better than my smn which has... no end game gear at all and no primal weapons either.

My whole question is.. Well I'm about to finish the story and about to start a relic... But before I decide between blm and smn I wanted to know how they are in end game. Are they sought after? are there too many? Is one generally better than the other? Any input would be nice.

I was going to take drg as main and get it relic... but I do love the luxury of being a mage. and DRK will eventually be my main physical DD
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Serveur: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2013-10-08 15:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
My whole question is.. Well I'm about to finish the story and about to start a relic... But before I decide between blm and smn I wanted to know how they are in end game. Are they sought after? are there too many? Is one generally better than the other? Any input would be nice.

SMN is a great DD when played right, the biggest advantage they have is the ability to maintain their high DPS while being the second most mobile DD (#1 would go to BRD) dodging becomes a huge factor in fights like Titan hardmode. I wouldn't say BLM is far off mobilty-wise although they are confined to casting more than SMN.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-08 15:50:18
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kunimatsu said: »
Pwolf Drkgawd said: »

SMN is a great DD when played right, the biggest advantage they have is the ability to maintain their high DPS while being the second most mobile DD (#1 would go to BRD) dodging becomes a huge factor in fights like Titan hardmode. I wouldn't say BLM is far off mobilty-wise although they are confined to casting more than SMN.

And I've noticed pets generally stay alive very well. do they have a natural - damage taken or something? ill probably hop on smn today and see how it feels
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2013-10-08 16:09:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure about single target attacks but they do take a lot less from AoEs than players.
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-10-08 16:20:27
Link | Citer | R

SMN is a great DD when played right

Adding to this, they can out-parse a relic BLM extremely easily, too. I'd put SMN as one of the top DPS in the game right now, to be honest. Just don't just sic and call it good. When all your DoTs are applied, you can easily do 500-700 damage per tic.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-08 16:53:58
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Xenophire said: »
SMN is a great DD when played right

Adding to this, they can out-parse a relic BLM extremely easily, too. I'd put SMN as one of the top DPS in the game right now, to be honest. Just don't just sic and call it good. When all your DoTs are applied, you can easily do 500-700 damage per tic.

Hmm. Now I have to figure out what I want xD Was leaning towards blm but maybe I will try for smn relic first. Also A few ppl have told me that thunder is sort of useless on smn. Does any pro smn here use thunder? or is it something that you just ignore and stick with your main dots?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-10-08 18:13:48
Link | Citer | R

Bio II/Obey > Miasma > Bio > Fester > shadow Flare > Thunder > Ruin > Ruin II > Raging STrikes + Fester > Bio > Thunder > Miasma > Bio II > Miasma II > Fester + Rouse > Bio > contagion + spur > Ruin > Ruin II > Enkidle > Shadow Flare

Is supposedly best rotation according to someone named Kevee
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-10-08 19:14:54
Link | Citer | R

I use Thunder, yes.

That rotation looks alright. Though, on more garbage mobs, the mob is dead within 15 seconds though.

Raging Strikes should be put at the beginning, imo. It effects DoT damage as well, not just Fester. Throw Bane in there on big pulls if you don't mind tanking or you know the Tank well.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2013-10-09 08:35:00
Link | Citer | R

Keevee's rotation makes it so the second round of DoTs have raging strikes effect as well as being extended by contagion, just not sure of their reasoning for delaying RS+contagion for the second DoT cycle.

My raging strikes rotation looks something like

Obey+RS > Bio II > Miasma > Bio > Fester > Thunder > Contagion+shadow flare > Fester > Ruin II > Rouse/spur+Enkindle > Ruin II > Fester (and so on.)

It's not exactly perfectly spaced/timed but it's something i'm pretty comfortable with.

Thunder is always worth using if a mob can stay alive for its full duration, otherwise don't bother.
 Ragnarok.Darkdevil
user: Darkdevil
By Ragnarok.Darkdevil 2013-10-11 12:18:39
Link | Citer | R

So i reach lv 34 Mining . and i read a post on a website ( gameescape )

"Spam Gather. No clicking.
Go to Menu, Keybinds, Targeting. Bind "Target nearest NPC or Object" to something (I use .)
Then Go to System(Still in Keybinds) and bind "Confirm" to something (I use ,)
Apply.
Now when gathering, run to a node. Use the target bind, and select the item you wanna spam, mine it once. Now you can use the confirm bind now and it will gather automatically the last item you gathered. When the node is empty run to the next node. Target, confirm. You won't need to click until you select a different item.
Enjoy! :)"

is this possible by use a controller only ?

or is there a macro for Mining

Thanks
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-11 12:54:05
Link | Citer | R

Got my botanist to 30 a week ago so i can get my chroniclers crown... Man that takes forever to lvl. even with leves. Am I the only one who thinks the leves for gathering classes is severely lacking compared to others?

The only quest that gives decent xp is the one where you can get up to 25% bonus from the points you accrue. the one where you need to bring them X number of items is second best but still not really worth it. and the one where it makes you gather from 8 or 9 nodes and needing to bring in 32-40 items is the worst. I can get 32 items in 5 nodes. but i get no bonus from getting more than the 32 you wanted? and i HAVE to mine the other nodes even after i reach the mark? there should be a bonus for getting more items than they ask for.

Gathering leves are lacking. and need an adjustment.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-10-11 15:34:14
Link | Citer | R

I'd stop doing Botanist/Miner leves til next week when they increase the exp they get from gathering. :x
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-11 15:44:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
I'd stop doing Botanist/Miner leves til next week when they increase the exp they get from gathering. :x

didnt know they were doing that >.> was just going to stop lvling botany forever! because i really dont need it. but hey. if they make it quicker to lvl instead of the slow ffxi CoP days of grinding. then ill get it to 50 xD
Serveur: Cactuar
user: Lian
By Poupee Goo 2013-10-11 20:54:21
Link | Citer | R

Is the beady eye minion tradable?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-11 21:32:18
Link | Citer | R

No
By Poupee Goo 2013-10-11 21:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
No
Oh that's weird cause I saw someone on lodestone had the mount and the beady eye
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-10-11 22:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Poupee Goo said: »
No
Oh that's weird cause I saw someone on lodestone had the mount and the beady eye
Veteran Rewards.
By Poupee Goo 2013-10-12 13:27:49
Link | Citer | R

No
Veteran Rewards.
I know but isn't it one or the other?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-12 13:31:16
Link | Citer | R

No
Veteran Rewards.
I know but isn't it one or the other?
You get both.

...at the same time!! :D
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35