Final Fantasy XIV General
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-23 13:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Alright, I adjusted the downloads table. Is that better? (Going to adjust column width now that I know how it looks)
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Zerg rush actually isn't that comparably scary in SC2. I fear a reaper rush more these days. Or even a void rush.
I haven't played since the Zealot build nerf. Are toss more prone to zerg rushes now?
Nerf doesnt capture what they did to zealots...they made them slightly weaker, but changed the AoE, where its hits everying like 15 yards in a cone infront of it. And they changed 'lings a bit too, its really more balanced. Should we make a SC2 thread?
AoE? For Zealots? Tell me more, or make a SC2 thread, or post in the old one that is somewhere :P
how i read zealot to Ultralisk i have no idea.....im HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, ignore me.
lol, no wonder I was confused! I'm kinda confused as to why they removed ram from ultralisks though. It really wasn't that game breaking.

It was the default action...and it was weaker compared to their regular attack, so they just pulled it
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:38:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Alright, I adjusted the downloads table. Is that better? (Going to adjust column width now that I know how it looks)

its sexy krizz
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 13:38:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Have I ever told you that I love you?
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Zerg rush actually isn't that comparably scary in SC2. I fear a reaper rush more these days. Or even a void rush.
I haven't played since the Zealot build nerf. Are toss more prone to zerg rushes now?
Nerf doesnt capture what they did to zealots...they made them slightly weaker, but changed the AoE, where its hits everying like 15 yards in a cone infront of it. And they changed 'lings a bit too, its really more balanced. Should we make a SC2 thread?
AoE? For Zealots? Tell me more, or make a SC2 thread, or post in the old one that is somewhere :P
how i read zealot to Ultralisk i have no idea.....im HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, ignore me.
lol, no wonder I was confused! I'm kinda confused as to why they removed ram from ultralisks though. It really wasn't that game breaking.

It was the default action...and it was weaker compared to their regular attack, so they just pulled it
Oh, didn't realize it was weaker lol.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:40:28
Link | Citer | R

Yep, it was pointless, cause thats what they were defaulting to buildings, and people were (i think, i dont play toss) microing to hit units while in range for building attacks. I onno, just made it easier i guess
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:40:52
Link | Citer | R

I've got an issue... I downloaded/put the patch in the right folder but now the updater is just sitting there, not doing nothing. Says downloading it's at 0.0%

And I know it's the right folder because I let the updater run and start the file, then just replaced it with the file.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 13:41:34
Link | Citer | R

I love toss, but I honestly think Void Rays are too powerful for quickly you can get them.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:41:40
Link | Citer | R

@ psycho path the folder prz..
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 13:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I've got an issue... I downloaded/put the patch in the right folder but now the updater is just sitting there, not doing nothing. Says downloading it's at 0.0%

And I know it's the right folder because I let the updater run and start the file, then just replaced it with the file.
Try copying it to the folder again. Make sure not to directly download the file to the patch folder, or else it tends to not work.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
@ psycho path the folder prz..

Asura.Dameshi said:

Try copying it to the folder again. Make sure not to directly download the file to the patch folder, or else it tends to not work.
I didn't..
 Midgardsormr.Markers
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-09-23 13:44:45
Link | Citer | R

oh hey is there any pics out there that detail the starting cities and areas right outside. I wanna look at them before picking and my google search came up with nothing great.

Please and thanks~
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 13:46:21
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Markers said:
oh hey is there any pics out there that detail the starting cities and areas right outside. I wanna look at them before picking and my google search came up with nothing great.

Please and thanks~
If I remember tonight, I could take some pics of Ul'dah. The surrounding area is desert-like if that helps you decide at all :P
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:47:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:

Please and thanks~
If I remember tonight, I could take some pics of Ul'dah. The surrounding area is desert-like if that helps you decide at all :P
Once I get on I can take some pics of Limsa

You're kinda screwed on Gridania tho <_< hardly any of us go to Grid.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:48:12
Link | Citer | R

Needs to be in the my documents/MyGames folder, not the My Programs/SE folder
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:48:50
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
That is where it is, just got cut off from the path at the top becuase it's so long.

Nevermind now though, after sitting there forever it finally downloaded.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:49:06
Link | Citer | R

Please and thanks~

did you ever play XI?

Gridania = Windurst but with more woods less open fields
Lima = Sandy with water
Ul'Dah = Bastok with less rocks and more trees
By Halfpint 2010-09-23 13:49:16
Link | Citer | R

Depth of Field and Ambient Occulsion, ammm...pretty sure depth of field relates to "how far" you can see in the distance but what is Ambient occulsion?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 13:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Step by step guide for installing/patching.

Edit: Oh it was just being picky :P
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:49:50
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Please and thanks~

did you ever play XI?

Lima = Sandy with water
The surrounding area of Limsa looks a lot more Konschtat Highlands-ish.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
That is where it is, just got cut off from the path at the top becuase it's so long.

try moving it, run the updater, let is start downloading, cancel, then copy the file over with the full one, then restart. thats what i had to do.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:51:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:

try moving it, run the updater, let is start downloading, cancel, then copy the file over with the full one, then restart. thats what i had to do.
That is what I did <_<

Lol, I've been doing this crap since OB, I know how to do it, but for some reason it was giving me issues this time. It's sorted atm tho, guess we'll see if I run into the same thing next update.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-23 13:52:12
Link | Citer | R

both my laptop and desktop updated without a problem

/shrug
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:52:27
Link | Citer | R

Halfpint said:
Depth of Field and Ambient Occulsion, ammm...pretty sure depth of field relates to "how far" you can see in the distance but what is Ambient occulsion?

The way ambient light is handled wrt to the way light is usually occluded (blocked) from edgeds on 3d mesh. Its like a negative image almost, and thats overlaid with diffuse, to give a much more 3D effect. Sharper edges, better AA
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:53:05
Link | Citer | R

@pyscho shrug..YAY!!
 Midgardsormr.Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-09-23 13:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Please and thanks~

did you ever play XI?

Lima = Sandy with water

lol i figured they would look somewhat similar to xi
By Halfpint 2010-09-23 13:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Halfpint said:

The way ambient light is handled wrt to the way light is usually occluded (blocked) from edgeds on 3d mesh. Its like a negative image almost, and thats overlaid with diffuse, to give a much more 3D effect. Sharper edges, better AA
[/b] Translation pls...lost me there...talk to me like the total computer illeterate person i am..lol
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 13:57:01
Link | Citer | R

I liked the woods, so i picked gridania, but OMG is a *** maze outside....the Black Shroud (region grid is in) is one giant maze...its like Crawlers nest with a sky
 Midgardsormr.Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-09-23 13:59:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:

Please and thanks~

Pics would be lovely~

Ul'dah sounds fun but dunno if the desert would be. Limsa seems like my cup of tea. and why is grid so lonely? xD
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-23 14:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:

Please and thanks~

Pics would be lovely~

Ul'dah sounds fun but dunno if the desert would be. Limsa seems like my cup of tea. and why is grid so lonely? xD
Ul'dah has hookers in it xD.

Seriously, it's a nice looking city. I haven't visited the others yet to check them out though.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 14:01:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:

Please and thanks~

Pics would be lovely~

Because it's a city off by itself.. The walk from Ul'dah to Grid is a long one.. From Ul'dah to the ferry is like a 20-30 min walk at most, and the ferry goes straight into Limsa.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35