First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35
 Ramuh.Tousou
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-23 12:24:28
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

Lol I don't over clock my ***, and if I ever messed with Nitrogen I'd probably manage to freeze my balls off, literally..

She doesn't really play games, she just played XI (her comp isn't a gaming machine, Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GHz, integrated graphics, 3GB RAM) I play a ***ton of games, currently installed: COD5, XIV, Starcraft 2, Race Driver GRiD, Assassin's Creed 2.

ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE~
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-23 12:28:18
Link | Citer | R

Zerg rush actually isn't that comparably scary in SC2. I fear a reaper rush more these days. Or even a void rush.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-23 12:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Zerg rush actually isn't that comparably scary in SC2. I fear a reaper rush more these days. Or even a void rush.
My first game of the SC2 beta I got Reaper rushed....it was never as fun after that.....
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-23 12:31:45
Link | Citer | R

o.o
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-23 12:32:46
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Due to the ability to wall off a base, this is true. I haven't seen any Reaper Rushes yet, and every Toss I play 2 Gates me with zealots.(Haven't played since the update).

I'm far from being a good player, but there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Speedlings.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-09-23 12:34:43
Link | Citer | R

Anyone in yet or is maintenance still going?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 12:36:39
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Anyone in yet or is maintenance still going?
Maint. is scheduled for the next 1.5 hours.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-09-23 12:38:40
Link | Citer | R

ahhh, thanks. i was getting a different error message so i was just wondering if it was my connection.

call of duty time i suppose.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 12:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
ahhh, thanks. i was getting a different error message so i was just wondering if it was my connection.

call of duty time i suppose.
Nazi Zombies?

There's an update, for anyone who wants to go ahead and get it started.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 12:40:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

LOL NERF VR!!!
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 12:41:07
Link | Citer | R

my roomate goes, im gonna MMM you

and im all

6pool

12 pool

9hydra!!!
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-23 12:41:22
Link | Citer | R

Dun' wanna derail thread into SC2 talk too much, but I'm quite pleased that they gave all three races a potential "rush" strategy. As well as a good mid-game strategy, and late-game. Well-balanced.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-23 12:43:10
Link | Citer | R

Yeah its all 100 food zergs can compete wut?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 12:45:06
Link | Citer | R

Okay there's an update but =/ lol..

Titan.Jullias
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Jullias 2010-09-23 12:49:51
Link | Citer | R

Ugh I want to play
So anyone still working on XI? XD
By Halfpint 2010-09-23 12:51:41
Link | Citer | R

awww.... wish i could have gotten her off my laptop long enough to ask last night. She said she read something that said characters were stored on the machine they were made on and was not willing to listen to anything to the contrary.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-23 12:52:05
Link | Citer | R

I was highly impressed by the use of Terrain, Field of Vision, and several of the abilities.

Nothing quite like watching a Stalker Squad Blink uphill to gain High Ground Advantage.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-23 12:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Im still no good in making a 2nd HQ in SC2 I cant keep it safe. Gets raped the moment the enemy spots it and a massive waste of resource when it does c.c
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 12:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Halfpint said:
awww.... wish i could have gotten her off my laptop long enough to ask last night. She said she read something that said characters were stored on the machine they were made on and was not willing to listen to anything to the contrary.
<_< See KRIZZ! I'm not the only one that saw that!
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-09-23 12:52:57
Link | Citer | R

i sit at o.0b/s more often then i care to enjoy
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-23 12:54:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm wanting so badly to go out and get 14. I haven't heard anything about the issue I was having in the beta. Might be safe enough to grab it.

Is anyone running the game with a GeForce GTS250? Just wondering about any driver issues right now, I should prepare for. (Running Nvidia Beta 260.63 Drivers right now, FFXI is running well, and the OB ran the same under those drivers as it did the previous, though the GPU ran much cooler under the Beta Drivers for some reason)
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-23 12:57:16
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
I'm wanting so badly to go out and get 14. I haven't heard anything about the issue I was having in the beta. Might be safe enough to grab it.

Is anyone running the game with a GeForce GTS250? Just wondering about any driver issues right now, I should prepare for. (Running Nvidia Beta 260.63 Drivers right now, FFXI is running well, and the OB ran the same under those drivers as it did the previous, though the GPU ran much cooler under the Beta Drivers for some reason)

Im running the game on a GTx 260 and the game is running smooth
By Flionheart 2010-09-23 12:58:09
Link | Citer | R

Let me know once Terran isn't completely OP lol.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-23 12:59:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Im still no good in making a 2nd HQ in SC2 I cant keep it safe. Gets raped the moment the enemy spots it and a massive waste of resource when it does c.c

It depends one what you play/how the match is going. Gonna avoid derailing into SC2 Tactics discussion and instead:

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Halfpint said:
<_< See KRIZZ! I'm not the only one that saw that!

Except that she's a woman... and we all know how women are! amirite?
By Halfpint 2010-09-23 12:59:14
Link | Citer | R

Lol @ slipi... Do i see an "I told you so" ??

She reserved 5 character slots and tried to get her characters and none showed up (this ia a NEW 3 days old computer) and when she tried to get my machine loaded (began at 5 pm cst is stalled at 59% 6(7?) hours later) she was not a happy player. We began the download this morning and hopefully it is there by the time I get home ( if not I'm not going into the house)
By Halfpint 2010-09-23 13:00:22
Link | Citer | R

<<older than the average Woman playing the game....don't need to play games to get what i need...I just ask for the truth.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:02:01
Link | Citer | R

Halfpint said:
Lol @ slipi... Do i see an "I told you so" ??

She reserved 5 character slots and tried to get her characters and none showed up (this ia a NEW 3 days old computer) and when she tried to get my machine loaded (began at 5 pm cst is stalled at 59% 6(7?) hours later) she was not a happy player. We began the download this morning and hopefully it is there by the time I get home ( if not I'm not going into the house)
Well, all that's saved is character model anyways.. I mean sure it might be a pain in the *** to have to redo them, but it's not like she's losing anything if she can't get the ones she made..
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-23 13:02:21
Link | Citer | R

The character customization (hair, skin, eyes, etc) is stored on the local machine. So when you make a new character you can basically "carbon copy" your previous character's appearance. But the character data itself (name, class, level, etc) is stored on the server.

That's why when you uninstall the beta, it does not delete the My Documents files. It's to allow you to easily create a new character that matches the look of your beta char. If you erase it, you lose those appearance settings. But the char itself does not exist on your machine at any time.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-23 13:04:51
Link | Citer | R

I just want to ask, Is anyone else creeped out by the laughing thing on the chary creation?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-23 13:07:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
I just want to ask, Is anyone else creeped out by the laughing thing on the chary creation?
Not really.. But I chose Mithra, kinda hard to be creeped out by something that sounds 12, or younger.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35