Rajas Vs Sattva?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Rajas Vs Sattva?
Rajas Vs Sattva?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 15:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Hitetsu said:

I just ran the numbers from that gearset through FFXI Calc, turns out that with Pizza on exp mobs, he has 95% Acc and could even afford to somehow lose the PCC.. As a Hume WAR/SAM without Hasso at least..
that's odd, but:
ammo -> fire bomblet
head -> turban
hands -> dusk gloves
ring -> blitz
back -> forager's
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-21 15:55:34
Link | Citer | R

I thought Forager's was better than Aesir mantle too.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-21 15:56:43
Link | Citer | R

The FFXICalc value is arbitrary so far as I know. But seriously, if you're capped on acc there's a few other trades you should be making.
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:56:55
Link | Citer | R

Well, 1. Like I said, I'm always capping ACC. I would know I use FFXI Calc, and parsers.

2. I could just use Ecphoria and my Nuevo. But, pay close attention to number 1.

3. I Go Dex Build for obvious reasons on Warrior.

4. Again, Haste is a meh stat when you think about other factors. Think outside the box, and this will be more clear.

5. If I'm ever in a situation where I wouldn't cap accuracy on Warrior. I'm usually asked to come SAM anyways. (Yeah go criticize that, haven't heard anything there.) And Yes I use Marinara Pizza +1 all the time on MNK and WAR.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-21 15:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
4. Again, Haste is a meh stat when you think about other factors. Think outside the box, and this will be more clear.
This right here is why we need signatures. I'm dying right now.
[+]
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Aesir I had a discussion with a friend about. To be honest, they're really the same thing to me. I have found no difference between the 2.

Blitz was expensive to me when I first saw it years ago, and it was a forgotten piece of equipment, that never appealed to me in any way.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-21 16:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
Well, 1. Like I said, I'm always capping ACC. I would know I use FFXI Calc, and parsers.

Right, because it has increasing returns/gets better the more you have of it?

Reminds me of Nabis, he likes to "think outside the box" too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 16:01:50
Link | Citer | R

Actually, if you like your dex, get a rune chopper or something
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-07-21 16:03:31
Link | Citer | R

VIT is the most worthless stat in the game, Rajas is your only option.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-21 16:03:43
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

I'm not even a mathfag and lol'd at that. >.>;
[+]
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 16:04:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Actually, if you like your dex, get a rune chopper or something

Yeah it's not like that Bonesplitter doesn't have 102 DMG on it.

Anyways.. I'm going back to brawl, I got my shits and giggles out of this thread. This thread has gotten out of control with all the judging, and the criticism, and the insults, and yeah.

Continue on about my gear. It's how I play the game, and yeah.

So..
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Phoenix.Avelle
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-07-21 16:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-07-21 16:08:42
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Yeah it's not like that Bonesplitter doesn't have 102 DMG on it.

Damage is a meh stat when you think about other factors. Think outside the box, and this will be more clear.
[+]
 Phoenix.Failure
user: Fail
By Phoenix.Failure 2010-07-21 16:11:22
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Cerberus/Scruffumz

Help the cause.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-07-21 16:13:08
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Please explain your obvious reason, reason being it isn't obvious.
[+]
 Phoenix.Failure
user: Fail
By Phoenix.Failure 2010-07-21 16:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Failure said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Cerberus/Scruffumz

Help the cause.

Lol, he deleted his comments and turned them off, guess he is too ashamed.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-21 16:15:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Same obvious reasons why all good Whms have an Int build.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 16:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Failure said:

Lol, he deleted his comments and turned them off, guess he is too ashamed.
gdi, wish I had SS'd that
stuff's hilarious
 Phoenix.Rajaaz
user: Kindle
By Phoenix.Rajaaz 2010-07-21 16:15:38
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
You also have to realize, that I may not fight higher end things that HNM people fight. So the ACC loss is nothing to me.

This is seriousss ***. Wonder Pets! THIS IS SERIOUS
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 16:15:48
Link | Citer | R

Nah just turned them off. And if I was ashamed I would go out of my way to delete all posts in this thread. I'm not ashamed of how I play, but if people are going to be immature, then that's another story.

Serveur: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-07-21 16:16:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
A little late to this thread, but this is a post from last year, before I even leveled PLD (So I wasn't biased):
Siren.Enternius said:
Personally I feel that Rajas is more than twice as good as the other two combined. No matter what you're doing on a mage job, you'll never need both INT and MND. Basically it's just a Snow and Aqua ring combined. The MP and enmity- are a bonus of course, but don't make or break the job. Sattva is of course the best enmity ring, but VIT gets worthless later on and AGI gives a tiny Shield boost, but ultimately unnoticeable. Again, HP is a bonus, but not essential. Hercules Ring and Bomb Queen Ring basically do the same thing, to an extent. In remarkable contrast to the first two, EVERYTHING you do on ANY DD job (And by extension, any meleeing RDMs, or mages in general, and even PLD, to an extent) is improved by both STR and DEX. This will, of course, increase your per-hit damage and accuracy, critical hit rate, and of course, WS mods. If you left it at that, it would still be preferable to the other two, in my opinion. The thing that truly makes Rajas shine is the sTP+5, which is effectively 5% faster TP gain (Give or take). On almost any two-handed-weapon job, you will be /SAM. And in nearly every situation, /SAM leaves you at ~5-10 sTP to bump up your 7-hit build to a 6-hit build. At which point, it's not a 5% increase to TPing speed, it's a 17% increase, as removing one hit drops anywhere from 400 to 500 delay. Any SAM will tell you what a nightmare it is to not have Rajas, as you'll be forced to drop Haste gear in order to get the necessary 6-hit (Or in Polearm/Pachipachio's case, 5hit) build. At this point, Rajas improves your TPing speed at 20% and 25% respectively. I know it's an extreme and that only really goes for one, maybe two or three depending on the weapon, but that makes Rajas essentially a 25% boost to your damage. This, unlike Tamas or Sattva, WILL make or break your performance. Ultimately it's your choice, but I can't ever recommend anything but Rajas to anyone, even if they have no DD jobs past 37.

..... Wow I guess Im crappy player then. Even though my only 2 jobs past level 41 are blm and sch raja still out beats tama's as a ring acording to the quote. All this time I figured I made the right chose of the cop ring I got but almost everyone in this 7 page thead says raja's is the only ring worth using out of the 3 cop rings.... and even if I were to ask if I should change rings to raja's and everyone responded yes I wouldn't do it (thus im a crappy player).

Let me just ask this strat up front does most of the people here think that raja's Is a better ring to get then tamas for mage jobs due to the fact that macros make the tamas ring almost pointless?
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-07-21 16:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
Nah just turned them off. And if I was ashamed I would go out of my way to delete all posts in this thread. I'm not ashamed of how I play, but if people are going to be immature, then that's another story.

Defending gear that is bad, with reasons you pull out of your *** and have no basis in reality, all so you can be a unique snowflake... and we are the immature ones?
[+]
 Phoenix.Rajaaz
user: Kindle
By Phoenix.Rajaaz 2010-07-21 16:18:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
You also have to realize, that I may not fight higher end things that HNM people fight. So the ACC loss is nothing to me.

THIS IS SERIOUS!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwxwUiDbRCk
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 16:18:16
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:

Let me just ask this straight up front do most of the people here think that rajas is a better ring to get than tamas for mage jobs due to the fact that macros make the tamas ring almost pointless?
Tamas is only an inventory saver (+1 inventory) and gil saver (about 600k nowadays?) for mage jobs, but that doesn't compare to the bonuses that Rajas gives to melee jobs
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-07-21 16:19:24
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Same obvious reasons why all good Whms have an Int build.

***, I better start buying CHR gear for my COR before all the other gimps figure out how good it is for obvious reasons.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-07-21 16:20:07
Link | Citer | R

made it for Scruffs, your optimal build but Sin flamed me so I don't know if it will work
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 16:23:03
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mankey said:
made it for Scruffs, your optimal build but Sin flamed me so I don't know if it will work
Gimp.
Hachiryu Haramaki.
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-21 16:23:28
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Gradd said:
VIT is the most worthless stat in the game, Rajas is your only option.
As true as that is... I'll laugh so hard if by 99 it does become important...
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 16:23:36
Link | Citer | R

Ok... I'm fine with people that have gimp gear, my jobs are pretty badly geared... But don't try to defend it. Gimp ***is gimp srsly.

Also using askar head > turban just shows a lack of understanding, Askar head is harder to get than the turban.
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 16:23:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Defending gear that is bad, with reasons you pull out of your *** and have no basis in reality, all so you can be a unique snowflake... and we are the immature ones?

Are you denying that you're not immature? Verbally attacking someone for no reason is being Immature. I don't play the game the way I do to be unique. That would be a very stupid reason. What's bad to some people, may not be bad to others. All reasons I do what I do are legit to me.

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9