Rajas Vs Sattva?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Rajas Vs Sattva?
Rajas Vs Sattva?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 15:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Wow Sattva sucks more than I thought then.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-21 15:07:20
Link | Citer | R

And for cure cheats, bomb queen ring and bloodbead ring would still be better.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-21 15:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Considering Rajas and gear swaps exist. There is no point in getting Sattva just for your Cure cheat/cure macro... <.<
 Alexander.Nepharite
Serveur: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-07-21 15:08:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Wow Sattva sucks more than I thought then.

yeah i think "sattva is pointless to get" was said a few times lol

also it seems like only 1 or 2 people disagreed with rajas > sattva, so there's no point in arguing anymore.
 Fenrir.Luarania
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-21 15:10:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Jelly Ring comes from a short repop lotto NM that is soloable by PLD and it's a guaranteed drop.
It is soloble by 75 PLD/NIN even with ***gear, would have solo'd it personally but a friend ran out against my wishes and ended up saving me from a link. 80 PLD/NIN shouldn't even have an issue with a link, if you don't have it now get your *** out there and do it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-07-21 15:15:23
Link | Citer | R

I solo'd it PLD/DNC at 74.

Just tossing that out there.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-21 15:17:59
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Jelly ring is great for a -PDT set for tanks and for DDs when they're tanking/pulled hate etc. and third eye or shadows are down and recast is not up yet. Heck, my drk Idles in Jelly ring too !
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
So you are saying that a blue berry pld can keep up to a pld spamming atonement in proper TP gear?

that's about what he's saying, yes

incidentally, judging from his comments/equip history, i wouldn't trust his judgment on which paladins in his sky ls had "good" or "bad" gear

ok that's enough gotta go to work :(

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Cerberus/Scruffumz#item-sets

There you go. I have many more I can include like sam/rng, mnk evasion builds, other war TP builds and more. Make sure to read the comments I put on them.

Everything there I put full effort into, worked hard for. And I am damn proud of it all.

Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-07-21 15:23:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Tamian said:
Wow thanks for all your posts guys. I am going to try both... I understand you can drop the ring and get another one after a period of time. I will try Sattva first. Have in mind that I don't have the time and/or gil to go get those other items. I rarely do ENM, VNM runs and takes me a lot of time to get some gil. But I am a very Defense/Enmity focused PLD so I want to start with that one. Thanks again.

lol @ tha gimp mind state 8D

Hey guys this guys just wanted to waste every ones time and get a lol out of yall...every one said rajas but he deceides to go with satt which ment he was going with satt ring reguardless of what any one said lol or he got a satt and every one told him he was gimp and he wanted to come up to see if it was gimp or not lol...I personally think he was just a troll.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-07-21 15:25:26
Link | Citer | R

What the ***
[+]
 Asura.Rule
Serveur: Asura
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-07-21 15:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
So you are saying that a blue berry pld can keep up to a pld spamming atonement in proper TP gear?

that's about what he's saying, yes

incidentally, judging from his comments/equip history, i wouldn't trust his judgment on which paladins in his sky ls had "good" or "bad" gear

ok that's enough gotta go to work :(

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Cerberus/Scruffumz#item-sets

There you go. I have many more I can include like sam/rng, mnk evasion builds, other war TP builds and more. Make sure to read the comments I put on them.

Everything there I put full effort into, worked hard for. And I am damn proud of it all.

23 pld

i would not choose sattva if i were you
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:27:29
Link | Citer | R

I already chose Rajas, and never planned to toss it. I am a DD only player. I only have pld that level because some of my friends were desperate for SMN burn syncs so they just used about 6 of my lv12-13 jobs.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-21 15:28:53
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Tamian said:
Wow thanks for all your posts guys. I am going to try both... I understand you can drop the ring and get another one after a period of time. I will try Sattva first. Have in mind that I don't have the time and/or gil to go get those other items. I rarely do ENM, VNM runs and takes me a lot of time to get some gil. But I am a very Defense/Enmity focused PLD so I want to start with that one. Thanks again.

Hey guys this guys just wanted to waste every ones time and get a lol out of yall...every one said rajas but he deceides to go with satt which ment he was going with satt ring reguardless of what any one said lol or he got a satt and every one told him he was gimp and he wanted to come up to see if it was gimp or not lol...I personally think he was just a troll.

i actually agree with you :D
that being said i need to work on my COP missions soon -_-
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:29:50
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Tamian said:

This "Troll" thing is kinda stupid to me. I don't think he was really trolling because to be honest, I think he was asking what others would do.

The thing is though, most people on FFXI Forums have to *** overreact to stupid things, and make huge arguments about stuff. So really I think the people in the wrong are the ones who got nasty with responses to the OP.
Fenrir.Mankey said:
What the ***

What? >_>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-21 15:31:25
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Leviathan.Tamian said:

This "Troll" thing is kinda stupid to me. I don't think he was really trolling because to be honest, I think he was asking what others would do.

The thing is though, most people on FFXI Forums have to *** overreact to stupid things, and make huge arguments about stuff. So really I think the people in the wrong are the ones who got nasty with responses to the OP.
Fenrir.Mankey said:
What the ***

What? >_>
anything nasty I saw was directed at Soki, not at OP, Soki was most likely trolling.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-07-21 15:33:29
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mankey said:
What the ***

What? >_>
[/quote]
I know I posted a double Sattva ring set but.... Is this like early April fools or fo srs time TP?
[+]
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:39:10
Link | Citer | R

Yes, that is my TP set for War/sam. I wrote that I didn't have a Rose Strap quite yet, so I used Askar Korazin. And the way I see it, if I'm not capping ACC, no sense stacking a ***loads of accuracy to still not cap me.

If you're pointing at the Askar head, yes I go dex build. The 2% haste I lose from not using Dusk/Walahra, is only 1ish second I have to use to get to 100TP. Which is not a big deal, because too many factors get in the way of making that matter.

Phoenix.Avelle
Serveur: Phoenix
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-07-21 15:39:34
Link | Citer | R

Askar Body Wars make me really sad.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-21 15:40:53
Link | Citer | R

Askar body makes a lot of people sad. Unfortunately that stopped when the level cap increase came and everyone has way more ACC than they know what to do with.
[+]
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-07-21 15:41:32
Link | Citer | R

You also have to realize, that I may not fight higher end things that HNM people fight. So the ACC loss is nothing to me.

Phoenix.Rajaaz
user: Kindle
By Phoenix.Rajaaz 2010-07-21 15:42:18
Link | Citer | R

I AM RAJAAZ. KING OF THE RAJA!
Raja wins. /thread
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-07-21 15:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
Yes, that is my TP set for War/sam. I wrote that I didn't have a Rose Strap quite yet, so I used Askar Korazin. And the way I see it, if I'm not capping ACC, no sense stacking a ***loads of accuracy to still not cap me.

If you're pointing at the Askar head, yes I go dex build. The 2% haste I lose from not using Dusk/Walahra, is only 1ish second I have to use to get to 100TP. Which is not a big deal, because too many factors get in the way of making that matter.

Swap out Uthalams for Ecphoria, swap out Askar for Hauby. DEX+ for your DEX build, a 6-hit build /SAM and more Acc.

Win-Win-Win.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 15:43:48
Link | Citer | R

wtf? this is still going on?
Rajas > Sattva. End of story
and.. if you're going to use perle, use the full set, not only one piece <.<
Fenrir.Mankey said:
What the ***
over 9000'd
[+]
 Phoenix.Avelle
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-07-21 15:44:24
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:
And the way I see it, if I'm not capping ACC, no sense stacking a ***loads of accuracy to still not cap me.

This sentence makes me frown so much irl I don't even know what to say.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-07-21 15:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Askar body makes a lot of people sad. Unfortunately that stopped when the level cap increase came and everyone has way more ACC than they know what to do with.

The Lack of Wala/Dusk make me a lot more sad these days than the Askar body.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 15:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

if I'm not capping ACC, no sense stacking a ***loads of accuracy to still not cap me.

You heard it first guys, floored accuracy (20%) = /win
Quote:
The Lack of Wala/Dusk make me a lot more sad these days than the Askar body.
Actually, Askar body is useful for when you have capped accuracy. This guy is far from that, though
[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-07-21 15:46:35
Link | Citer | R

Dex build works in a tier system w/ mobs AGI, if you are not hitting the capped Crit% why go dex build ever... and even then you are losing 3% haste, if capped acc use Dusk/Turban/Blitz ring.... haste isn't just a meh stat, certainly better then attempting to build a DEX build
[+]
 Shiva.Borealis
Serveur: Shiva
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-07-21 15:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

Wow... just... wow.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-07-21 15:53:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Actually, Askar body is useful for when you have capped accuracy. This guy is far from that, though

I just ran the numbers from that gearset through FFXI Calc, turns out that with Pizza on exp mobs, he has 95% Acc and could even afford to somehow lose the PCC.. As a Hume WAR/SAM without Hasso at least..
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9