Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming Console Being Developed

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming console being developed
Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming console being developed
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-07 03:05:25
Link | Citer | R

Sadly most PSP games are just cheap knock offs of pre-existing games that were successful on the mainline consoles. It's not much fun having a watered down version on a handheld. If we saw some more exclusive games with a hint of creativity to make it have a "psp feel", I am sure it would/could be successful.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-07-07 04:46:27
Link | Citer | R

yea the psp is an amazing system once you hack it lol. but in all honesty i think its time for sony to step up the portable gfx department. i do enjoy some of the 2D stuff and alot of the current ports, but why cant u have both 2D/old skool with newer next gen portable games?. i mean, if u have to port something from ps3 to psp, i'd at least like it to look better than it was made for ps1 >o.
(yes i know, graphics arent everything, but....meh)
i think sega should just kill all the competition and come out with Sega Dreamcast portable :o
amirite?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-07-07 04:52:06
Link | Citer | R

<.< I never owned a dreamcast myself.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 07:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Gasp said:
Quote:

yeah because PSP has sooo many cool games

/sarcasm

I was actually pissed when I bought my PSP and couldn't find many variety on what I wanted to play.

Mm, I'm sorry your psp hasn't served you as well as mine did to me! PSP 3000's are outperformed by their earlier models because they are much harder to hack so you didn't really get the chance to experience PSP's full potential.

Although I do agree it is lacking with interesting game titles. But really in the end, all I use my PSP for is to play old games. From various systems like snes/gen/psx etc etc. I'm currently playing FF9 for like my 10th playthrough and I still love it!

You should try playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It's very challenging and highly addictive! I've been playing it for the past year or so. If you frequent /v/, a lot of people praise that game. And most of the time, they're right. It's an incredible game. One of the most unique titles I've played in a while too.

Of course there's the good ol' ports to PSP too. Like Powerstone, Valkyrie Profile, FFI and II, SEGA Gen collection, Ape Escape, Megaman X1 remake.

ive recieved good feedback on monster hunter, im reallly going to try it now that ive heard it a second time.
 Sylph.Akibakei
Serveur: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-07 07:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Another reason xbox sucks, having to pay for online. Seriously WTF.
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 07:42:51
Link | Citer | R

; ; yah