Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming Console Being Developed

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming console being developed
Rumor Confirmed: New Sony Gaming console being developed
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-06 23:17:04
Link | Citer | R

i bought my ps3 befoe my hdtv but i'm happy i have both now. i'd never have bought a bluray player otherwise.
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Serveur: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-07-06 23:19:49
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
<picture of something doing something in reference to the humorous point that i am trying to get across>
yup I don't have bleeding edge because it's pointless.
I have what I need. I could play any of the games that I tend to play on my PS3(that are on pc) on my console and i prefer to with some games.
the point you don't get is that pc parts don't buy hookers.
LOL I FUNNI I ONLY CAN POST PICTURE WHEN I SAY JOKE GADEEERRR

you could had gotten a 4850/4770 for about the same price
i don't see your point.
you have a moneybags argument then you point out that im wasting it you flip flopper.

im pointing out you bought a htpc videocard which is only good for bluray video playback
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-06 23:21:18
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
<picture of something doing something in reference to the humorous point that i am trying to get across>
yup I don't have bleeding edge because it's pointless.
I have what I need. I could play any of the games that I tend to play on my PS3(that are on pc) on my console and i prefer to with some games.
the point you don't get is that pc parts don't buy hookers.
LOL I FUNNI I ONLY CAN POST PICTURE WHEN I SAY JOKE GADEEERRR

you could had gotten a 4850/4770 for about the same price
i don't see your point.
you have a moneybags argument then you point out that im wasting it you flip flopper.

im pointing out you bought a htpc videocard which is only good for bluray video playback
yeah and i'm pointing out that i have an hdtv and bought the damn thing to play my online bluray rips.
you aren't even trying anymore are you?
okidoke.
ffxi and smokage time.
cya later kittens.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 00:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Doesn't matter the console to me really, i just buy whatever has the cool games.

yeah because PSP has sooo many cool games

/sarcasm

THEY HAS THE BLACK KID MASCOT NOW, PEOPLEZ WANTZA BUY IT NOW!!!

haha true true

THATS RACIST~! btw.

and I have a PS3 mostly for the movies, also packed with a nice LCD, so anyone who says it's worthless really has a problem, it's a nice console, and your system can't play LBP. Also a good game specially when your social.

PS3 can be a hell of a fun, and if i want a system game I can get it and run it :B .... so w/e. Haters gonna hate!
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-07 00:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Doesn't matter the console to me really, i just buy whatever has the cool games.

/sarcasm

THEY HAS THE BLACK KID MASCOT NOW, PEOPLEZ WANTZA BUY IT NOW!!!

haha true true

THATS RACIST~! btw.

and I have a PS3 mostly for the movies, also packed with a nice LCD, so anyone who says it's worthless really has a problem, it's a nice console, and your system can't play LBP. Also a good game specially when your social.

PS3 can be a hell of a fun, and if i want a system game I can get it and run it :B .... so w/e. Haters gonna hate!
LittleBigPlanet is one of the few reasons PS3 is worth buying, at least to me. Ordinarily I'd say Uncharted 2 also, but I played that and it has like no replay value. Was a good game while it lasted though.

Other than that, the best part of PS3 is the PSN games like Flower, and I can't think of anything else at the moment.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 00:52:03
Link | Citer | R

Flower is so relaxing and fun. PS3 has no games agreed, but it has good features like blu-ray that make it worth it, and other things just don't make this console obsolete. The games are overpriced because of bluray technology, but it's a hell of a fun trip.

LBP also for PSP now. :)

and you can save movies you download on your PS3, it's the best console for pirating some movies lol torrentz gogo.

I hope they put more work into PS3 games so it's a better offer, I rather rent games since they are so *** short... and not worth all the money tbh.
 Sylph.Belmonth
Serveur: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-07-07 00:58:23
Link | Citer | R

Din't they say it was just a new SKU? I also doubt this given they want to give the PSP a longer spawn if you saw at E3 and the new comercials they been launching, and keep bragging about the PS3 hitting 10 years, till a new console, I think it has to do more with the 3D crap than a new console.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:03:09
Link | Citer | R

DS 3d is nice...
By Mercury 2010-07-07 01:04:02
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Flower is so relaxing and fun. PS3 has no games agreed, but it has good features like blu-ray that make it worth it, and other things just don't make this console obsolete. The games are overpriced because of bluray technology, but it's a hell of a fun trip. LBP also for PSP now. :) and you can save movies you download on your PS3, it's the best console for pirating some movies lol torrentz gogo. I hope they put more work into PS3 games so it's a better offer, I rather rent games since they are so *** short... and not worth all the money tbh.

I think there's a new game coming by the people who made flow and flower

it's look amazing like Flower
it's called journey
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-07 01:04:46
Link | Citer | R

PS3 has no games? Really? :(
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:05:53
Link | Citer | R

I love my PS3!!! But I use it for more multimedia than anything else.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-07-07 01:09:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:11:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
PS3 has no games? Really? :(

compared to other consoles, yeah.

and the fact that most PS3 games suck...well. yeah.

but thats something personal, because I've known people that get ***mind blown by every game that hits the market...

Oh look, poop by a toilet 2 just released! OMFG MUST BUY MUST BUY MUST BUY.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:14:39
Link | Citer | R

Not to much that is exclusive on the PS3 anymore to.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-07 01:16:34
Link | Citer | R

What games do the other consoles have then? Am I just being blind or <_< I think the PS3 library is fine, even if it did start off weakly.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:16:38
Link | Citer | R

well fact is, it's still good to have :P I mean, it even looks cool taking dust alongside the LCD... c'mon >:)
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
What games do the other consoles have then? Am I just being blind or <_< I think the PS3 library is fine, even if it did start off weakly.

well you enjoy the PS3 more than I do, game wise. I use it more for running movies and such.

and i envy you i'd really like to enjoy ps3 games as much. but I've also grown kind of picky with games... must be why I hate everything nowdays. ...or maybe I'm getting old? o.o... too soon..? ...

OH NOEZ IM AN UNCOOL MOM NOW ;-; ...
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:20:38
Link | Citer | R

If you can afford both a PS3 and a 360 I say buy them. I have both. I just prefer 360 over the PS3 gaming. But I do love my PS3 for one thing. Streaming media on my TV with surround sound. It streams stuff my better than a 360!!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:22:30
Link | Citer | R

360 breaks so much it makes me scared to look at it <.< ... I have like this magical vibe that I break everything that is technology just by looking at it.... nothing technological lasts for long with me.

I like pocket games more, like DS and PSP. too bad i can't get ds now :< brah.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:24:04
Link | Citer | R

I have been threw three 360's since they came out, lol!!!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:25:12
Link | Citer | R

why do 360's break so much :/ ... ? really why
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-07 01:26:21
Link | Citer | R

I dunno, I'm not gonna start up a console war because they're pretty pointless but I don't think PS3 has a limited library at all these days. Perhaps the number of exclusives is dwindling but someone buying a PS3 specifically for gaming is not going to be disappointed.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-07 01:28:15
Link | Citer | R

Blah, You kids.

Gameboy > all.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:28:33
Link | Citer | R

I wish I could answer that!!! But I got have it. I play FF11 on it. I even bought a back up 360 just in case this latest one is a pile of junk.
 Bismarck.Verace
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Verace
By Bismarck.Verace 2010-07-07 01:29:52
Link | Citer | R

I have had 2 360's I play FFXI on phailbox360. I have a PSP and PS3 and PS2 all for MGS games. >_>

FF/MGS best games in the world. I honestly think PC's are good but... you cant be lazy on a PC kick back and chill. as in I like to lay down or be comfy not sit infront of a
screen key mashing on a keybored.

now on topic I think the new system would b somethin like a PSP2 cos like everybody has stated nobody is useing the full power of the PS3.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:35:11
Link | Citer | R

Sony for the most always has nice things for people. Can not wait to see.
[+]
 Bismarck.Verace
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Verace
By Bismarck.Verace 2010-07-07 01:38:14
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Sony for the most always has nice things for people. Can not wait to see.
agreed. ^^
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-07 01:41:28
Link | Citer | R

Well if it is cool and I want it I guess I will be picking it up when they release it.
 Ramuh.Gasp
user: Kuhjata
By Ramuh.Gasp 2010-07-07 03:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

/sarcasm

I was actually pissed when I bought my PSP and couldn't find many variety on what I wanted to play.

Mm, I'm sorry your psp hasn't served you as well as mine did to me! PSP 3000's are outperformed by their earlier models because they are much harder to hack so you didn't really get the chance to experience PSP's full potential.

Although I do agree it is lacking with interesting game titles. But really in the end, all I use my PSP for is to play old games. From various systems like snes/gen/psx etc etc. I'm currently playing FF9 for like my 10th playthrough and I still love it!

You should try playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It's very challenging and highly addictive! I've been playing it for the past year or so. If you frequent /v/, a lot of people praise that game. And most of the time, they're right. It's an incredible game. One of the most unique titles I've played in a while too.

Of course there's the good ol' ports to PSP too. Like Powerstone, Valkyrie Profile, FFI and II, SEGA Gen collection, Ape Escape, Megaman X1 remake.