Super Soloing!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Super Soloing!
Super Soloing!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-11-11 15:10:14
Link | Citer | R

Urd is really a pathetically easy solo, now.
It's annoying that VNMs never upgrade when you want them to, and always upgrade when you don't want them to.

Stupid earring.
Stupid pixies.
Stupid stupid.
 Titan.Lillica
Serveur: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-17 20:36:18
Link | Citer | R

Any dancers manage to solo KA yet? Can we even do enough damage to pull it off?
 Asura.Kadoyuu
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kadoyuu 2010-11-17 20:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Soloed a om'yovra In sea for my organs If that count it took forever on DNC D:
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-17 21:14:19
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lillica said:

I don't know, but you'd probably have to WS pretty much immediately after getting 100TP.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-17 21:15:50
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lillica said:
Would've been close if not impossible at 75 for lack of DPS, but I'd imagine he's doable now. If he wasn't still camped here I'd give it a go, my BLU still needs a not-Swift Belt...
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-17 21:42:58
Link | Citer | R

PLD/SAM go!!!!
to bad i didnt get claim to try it
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2010-11-17 21:48:50
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lillica said:

I soloed KA at 80 dnc never went into yellow
By salvadore 2010-11-17 21:55:06
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Titan.Lillica said:
Would've been close if not impossible at 75 for lack of DPS, but I'd imagine he's doable now. If he wasn't still camped here I'd give it a go, my BLU still needs a not-Swift Belt...
Ridiculously easy solo /sam since 80.
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-17 22:15:04
Link | Citer | R

salvadore said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Titan.Lillica said:
Ridiculously easy solo /sam since 80.

Did you just keep Fan Dance up and use a lot of EVA gear? I was thinking about using /SAM but I was worried I would need shadows. This the best way to go about it though?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-17 22:19:56
Link | Citer | R

Can't imagine you'd need Fan Dance, just rock Haste Samba. You probably cap eva on him in TP gear too. What do you want it for though? Bullwhip is better and requires far, far less effort. I don't see a non-Bullwhip job on your profile.
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-17 22:31:17
Link | Citer | R

Well bullwhip would be nice but for one my LS isn't going after it atm, and for two even if we did I am new and wouldn't have points to win it anyway. I have a break this next week so I was thinking about camping KA and trying for that belt in the meantime.
 Phoenix.Darkdestroyer
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkdestroyer 2010-11-17 22:37:32
Link | Citer | R

soloed bune a few weeks ago as thf/nin with a few meds I had on me, Hi-pots and remedys.

also soloed Farruca Fly VNM a few times trying to get alert ring untill my abyssite was upgraded...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-17 22:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lillica said:
Well bullwhip would be nice but for one my LS isn't going after it atm, and for two even if we did I am new and wouldn't have points to win it anyway. I have a break this next week so I was thinking about camping KA and trying for that belt in the meantime.
He's really easy, just take a few friends and lowman it. Droprate isn't bad if you trigger blue !! either.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Serveur: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-11-17 23:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Is it considered solo if you're dual-boxing?
By Yamoto 2010-11-17 23:49:53
Link | Citer | R

I know this is kinda not really what this thread was about, but does anyone know a good place in Abyssea - Vunkerl to solo as 81DNC? I want to get me some AF3 feet and parties just aren't doing it. Any advice?
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-11-18 01:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Yamoto said:
I know this is kinda not really what this thread was about, but does anyone know a good place in Abyssea - Vunkerl to solo as 81DNC? I want to get me some AF3 feet and parties just aren't doing it. Any advice?

Puks and/or crawlers are cake at 85 assuming no one's currently killing them. I'm sure anything else in the zone is pretty easy too. For Puks just make sure you pull them out of the way because they'll *** your ***up if they link.
 Siren.Verona
Serveur: Siren
user: Verona
By Siren.Verona 2010-11-18 10:34:50
Link | Citer | R

My e-penis is massive.
[+]
 Ramuh.Aramachus
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Aramachus
By Ramuh.Aramachus 2010-11-18 11:01:51
Link | Citer | R

so soloing urd is easy? what about verthandi, has anyone experience with it duo/trio or even tried solo?

whats the lowman setup you used for ovni or whats the lowest possible number and job combination there?
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-11-18 11:04:21
Link | Citer | R

ovni is soloable with impregnable atma and cloak and dagger atma(or RR if you don't need the evasion boost)
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-18 14:08:04
Link | Citer | R

i personally prefer VV and demonic lash for ovni
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-11-19 07:24:47
Link | Citer | R

i saw a dnc duo with rdm lord varney
well was not solo, but except slow/para he was tankin pretty much solo
worth mention.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-19 07:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Flufferkins said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I solo'd the ending fight for ACP missions..

I call shenanigans!

Now see if you can solo Kupo and Shantotto... Seeing 1 blk and 1 whm., one needs to be kited!
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-11-19 07:53:03
Link | Citer | R

I soloed your mom
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-19 12:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Yamoto said:

Puks and/or crawlers are cake at 85 assuming no one's currently killing them. I'm sure anything else in the zone is pretty easy too. For Puks just make sure you pull them out of the way because they'll *** your ***up if they link.

If fairly noob at Abyssea still, how would you manage to get the lights needed to pop AF feet chests solo?
 Siren.Verona
Serveur: Siren
user: Verona
By Siren.Verona 2010-11-19 13:29:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
If fairly noob at Abyssea still, how would you manage to get the lights needed to pop AF feet chests solo?
You'd need to kill with Aeolian Edge.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-11-19 14:20:57
Link | Citer | R

Does it have to be dnc only? I've done the following on nin/dnc :
ul'yovra (*** pain in the ***). Athamas. Ungur. Most of cop lol. Charby with no help at 75 I haven't tried at 85 yet but really want to. If anyone on bahamut needs joytoy ill gladly claim and kill this nm for you free of charge.
What I want to solo soon:
amphetere and greater version. Bune. And some abyssea nms.

Now I know I'm nin/dnc and not a dnc but I actually think its a whole diff ballpark. As dnc I would have an easier time at ul'yovra with fan dance etc. This is why I've been considering lvling dnc to 85 to solo things I can't on ninja like ovni.
By richwood 2010-11-19 14:42:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't have dancer 85, But I was wondering around Abyssea - La Theine, grabbing Con-flux warps, and saw a dancer soloing Ovni. It was at about 15% when I got there no one else around. I had about 400 mins saved from party. So I sat and watched him. Took him about an hour and 15 mins to take the last 15% of Ovni's HP. I was amazed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Agentd
user: Agentd
By Leviathan.Agentd 2010-11-19 15:20:35
Link | Citer | R

This wasn't on dnc or /dnc, but I found it awesome, so I'll post it anyway. I soloed 4 vt Observers in abyssea misareaux on drk/sam with only a lucid Potion III and a stalwarts tonic (plus razed ruin and voracious violet atmas). On anyone else, not a big achievment, but for a drk sam I found this pretty cool, especially since people I was with were dying to them in a party later.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-19 15:34:11
Link | Citer | R

richwood said:
I don't have dancer 85, But I was wondering around Abyssea - La Theine, grabbing Con-flux warps, and saw a dancer soloing Ovni. It was at about 15% when I got there no one else around. I had about 400 mins saved from party. So I sat and watched him. Took him about an hour and 15 mins to take the last 15% of Ovni's HP. I was amazed.
Onvi is a *** when Raged..and from what I remember it will never go away you have to kill it raged. Dnc solo is nice but it must have taken him 2ish hours to kill him lol.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-19 16:01:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
richwood said:
Onvi is a *** when Raged..and from what I remember it will never go away you have to kill it raged. Dnc solo is nice but it must have taken him 2ish hours to kill him lol.
if you have the proper amount of evasion you can focus on WSing 90% of the time, if you do it right the fight should last roughly 40 minutes from start to finish.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20