Super Soloing!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Super Soloing!
Super Soloing!
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-03-28 18:30:29
Link | Citer | R

I'd suggest doing red procs then, myself. You could go a long time without getting the last KI you need, with plenty of duplicates just disappearing. Maybe co-op with someone that needs Chloris buds as well, to trade KI sets, if you insist on AE burning.
 Carbuncle.Burkey
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Burkey
By Carbuncle.Burkey 2012-03-28 18:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »
she puts out!

its beauuuuuutifulll!!!

and yea :D she was pretty tough, i just wanted to have the sexiness that is Machismo. great job :)!

Edit: my oh my, and i thought i had a lot of daggers @_@;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [294 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2013-01-16 15:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Just solo'd Balaur with his perma ice spikes. Didn't expect to win (was gona bp) but i thought it was cool ^^. Ima try to get back into dnc tho
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [120 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Shadida
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadida 2013-05-16 11:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Necro!

Anyone ever tried soloing Ironclad Smiter? Thinking of doing it for SAM body seals. Ballistic Kick could be problematic because it makes you naked and you lose all your TP, in addition to going into ~100 HP range, but I think if I keep Flourish II up and sit on 5 finishing moves, I could just Reverse Flourish > Waltz IV and run away (or even NFR > RF > W4) until I can put my gear back on. Utsusemi can keep me alive too.

Thoughts?
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2013-05-16 11:16:55
Link | Citer | R

I'd honestly say good luck to soloing an IC, only because of their en-stun and en-amnesia. Both would be able to stop you from being able to stun/cure when necessary.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadida
By Sylph.Shadida 2013-05-16 11:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Not even sure if it's susceptible to stun, couldn't land VF on THF/DNC, but with Stutter Step and AF2 body maybe it could happen?

His hit rate isn't very good and also his attacks aren't so damaging, so I wouldn't be too worried except for when HP got slashed from Ballistic. I'll report back when I've had a chance to try it out.

Josiahfk, did you use meds on THF for Ballistic? Or just ride eva build until you could get TP for waltzes?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadida
By Sylph.Shadida 2013-05-16 11:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Huh, that's not a terrible idea.

Also I really need to get Sea Daughter. When I got my Amphitrite kill it was a quick brew and no one proc'd red.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-16 11:46:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Sylph.Shadida said: »
Josiahfk, did you use meds on THF for Ballistic? Or just ride eva build until you could get TP for waltzes?
Sea daughter gives 30hp/tick and 5tp/tick so if you fight him at max melee range and run away as soon as he readies kick, you'll regen and regain enough hp to continue fighting as you kite him waiting for encumbrance to wear off and tp to build. It's not stylish or fast but it works safely.

I've been more tempted to solo it on war lately than evasion jobs actually lol. If you wait out for arm cannon then fanatics amnesia screen and 2 hour skillchain, it has the potential to one shot him with the skillchain depending on your setup

just putting my 2 cents in xD i don't think the 2hr idea would work because from what i remember of fighting iron clads there def only drops for a few secs right after they use arm cannon right? not enough time to pop temps let alone 2hr xD

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-16 11:51:54
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
just putting my 2 cents in xD i don't think the 2hr idea would work because from what i remember of fighting iron clads there def only drops for a few secs right after they use arm cannon right? not enough time to pop temps let alone 2hr xD
it's weak to that type of dmg until it uses a different 2 hour move, not just seconds

this picture on the Dies irae item page made me wonder, I bet I can beat that damage if I put some more work into my 2 hour sets lol

ah ok that i did not know 0.o
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Mirvana
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-06-29 20:48:57
Link | Citer | R

Out of curiousity, anyone tried solo-farming a fracture yet? Been thinking of giving it a shot and wondering if anyone else has gone in to see what numbers they were getting. (Obviously less than a shout/NM run, but could be handy if you just need a few more points for a piece of gear.)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Latke
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Pocketty
By Leviathan.Latke 2013-09-18 11:55:05
Link | Citer | R

Soloing IC is possible on dnc for almost any gear setup. PDT- helps a lot though. What you need to do is pull him over the ledge. Take care of any adds you have- you shouldn't have any really or no more than 1-2. And fight him down there where nothing is. Whenever he does ballistic kick and you are unable to stun- run away until your clothing pops back on. You won't even get to the fireballs before they're back. For anything that amnesia's I personally use /sch for celerity stoneskin (better than shadows on many things depending on your timing), access to low tier shell, and cures. ;)
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20