Note To All Smn Burners.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Note to all smn burners.
Note to all smn burners.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
 Shiva.Dinarii
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2010-01-25 05:18:30
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Dinarii, It was quite naïve to think you would have the same opinion as everyone else on a server. If it bugs you that much then perhaps yes, you should leave.

All arguments about smn burning are like broken records. People for it miss the point against it, and people against it miss the point for it.

It will never change, If people want to do smn burning then be my guest... But I'm never going to change my opinion on it. It's jut one of those things.

never said i thought the different or the same or what have you. It's just ridiculous how much blind seething hatred comes from the single server of shiva. hell i haven't been here long and it's already been slated as a haven for the retards and rejects of ffxi. in any sense of the word. and the blatant mistrust and amount of people antagonizing each other in one zone is far across the hilarity line. I came from ifrit who was pretty fair in the tunnel, if someone was there, you asked how long they'd be, check back in awhile, ok they're getting ready to leave, have a /seacom set and you're golden for a few hours. even going so far as to trade off every 2 pulls or so. it was... nice to say the least.

on shiva? oooooh hell no, it's "If i cant have it, no one can" mentality and it's gotten quite a few ppl jammed up. if i recall flion you and your buddy borealis were two of these same people. i have nothing against bor, i've chatted with him a handful of times, as have a few of my buddies. but you... you're a piece from an entirely different puzzle. Right idea, wrong template.

Even being so new to this server(a few months) i can already see HUGE differences in game play, courtesy and the like. and i do have to say that shiva is lacking by far from where i have come. Take it as you will, but don't even think you have any idea what i think.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-25 06:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Talullah said:
I am a nice person, I'm just calling him out. He should not charge people for pulling for a smn burn. That is pathetic. ^^ but I'm done talking about this now. Good day

How the hell do you know? You admitted you never have and never will SMN burn. You have absolutely no idea the amount of work that goes into tanking a SMN burn, and the fact you don't see ANYTHING in return for tanking a SMN burn.

If you have no idea about the mechanics of a SMN burn, I suggest you sit your happy *** down and shut up.
 Shiva.Dinarii
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2010-01-25 06:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
I am a nice person, I'm just calling him out. He should not charge people for pulling for a smn burn. That is pathetic. ^^ but I'm done talking about this now. Good day

How the hell do you know? You admitted you never have and never will SMN burn. You have absolutely no idea the amount of work that goes into tanking a SMN burn, and the fact you don't see ANYTHING in return for tanking a SMN burn.

If you have no idea about the mechanics of a SMN burn, I suggest you sit your happy *** down and shut up.

idk why... but everytime i see your avatar i just start cracking up. lulz
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-25 06:56:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Dinarii said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Dinarii, It was quite naïve to think you would have the same opinion as everyone else on a server. If it bugs you that much then perhaps yes, you should leave.

All arguments about smn burning are like broken records. People for it miss the point against it, and people against it miss the point for it.

It will never change, If people want to do smn burning then be my guest... But I'm never going to change my opinion on it. It's jut one of those things.

never said i thought the different or the same or what have you. It's just ridiculous how much blind seething hatred comes from the single server of shiva. hell i haven't been here long and it's already been slated as a haven for the retards and rejects of ffxi. in any sense of the word. and the blatant mistrust and amount of people antagonizing each other in one zone is far across the hilarity line. I came from ifrit who was pretty fair in the tunnel, if someone was there, you asked how long they'd be, check back in awhile, ok they're getting ready to leave, have a /seacom set and you're golden for a few hours. even going so far as to trade off every 2 pulls or so. it was... nice to say the least.

on shiva? oooooh hell no, it's "If i cant have it, no one can" mentality and it's gotten quite a few ppl jammed up. if i recall flion you and your buddy borealis were two of these same people. i have nothing against bor, i've chatted with him a handful of times, as have a few of my buddies. but you... you're a piece from an entirely different puzzle. Right idea, wrong template.

Even being so new to this server(a few months) i can already see HUGE differences in game play, courtesy and the like. and i do have to say that shiva is lacking by far from where i have come. Take it as you will, but don't even think you have any idea what i think.

Again, generalising a server to a single ideal is wrong.

But yes, we have a different way of portraying our opinions, I'm more open about it, I can't be bothered with saying things in a round about way. If people don't like my opinions then more power to them, but that isn't going to stop me from stating it when I dub it necessary.

Also, I don't believe I've ever talked to you in game, but that may be my memory playing up, who knows.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Serveur: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2010-01-25 07:46:08
Link | Citer | R

I don't even think this thread is about advertising SMN burn pull/tanking anymore
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 09:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Dinarii said:

/facepalm

Pour a 40oz for the homiez
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13