Salvage Shell needed.. Est
First Page 2
 Fairy.Rebo
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 15:24:05
Link | Citer | R

I am currently looking for a salvage shell, please PM or send me an in-game tell with information. I am very well experienced and dedicated you can check out my profile for more on my gear setup. I have high references, and have no problem taking lead of a situation. The reason I left my previous salvage shell (Remnants) was basically due to the time. Start time was around 1:30am Est. kinda killed me for work and everything. If any shells out there are seeking an experienced salvage member please let me know.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-16 15:45:52
Link | Citer | R

Are ya gonna cry/leave when you aren't first in line for a piece of gear? lol
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 19:02:07
Link | Citer | R

Tbest... hmm i said salvage shell, not some ***'s wanna be shell who sits in mommy's basement all day and faps to gear he can't obtain.. Noone likes you little boy.. Maybe you should try to worry less about your rep on here and actually make yourself a better player.. cuz quite frankly you suck ***.. I mean seriously look how many ppl *** hate you.. You childish little ingrate. And why the *** would anyone join your pathetic little shell that more ppl come and go from than a friday night in your moms bedroom... or maybe its the same number idk most ppl lose count after it takes them longer than a second to express the number verbally Lame *** little kid.. eat me ***... O ya.. why do you have the characters you tri-box with as your friends on ah.com >.> wow.....
[+]
 Ifrit.Rangappa
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Rangappa
By Ifrit.Rangappa 2009-12-16 19:19:25
Link | Citer | R

Pent up anger?
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 19:30:40
Link | Citer | R

more like a hysterical laugh every time i see his name or one of the other 2 he tri-boxes
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 19:30:43
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately SE doesn't filter retards from playing this game. There's quite a bit of history here. He has jacked numerous dynamis zones from a bunch of different shells on my server. That's one reason he had to create his own.. OH tbest! remember when you walked into sandy dyna and your so called shell wiped on the first pull twice! haha.. the screenshots where pretty funny. Oh Oh and remember the time you attempted to talk ***in whitegate to me and everyone shut your *** down .. Oh and remember in sky when you wiped to despot with a damn near full alliance.. oh and remember the time 40% of your linkshell came to my dyna shell after they saw how fail you were... i can keep going, however im over this now.. Got other things to do than waste 2 more minutes of typing on your ***.
[+]
 Ifrit.Rangappa
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Rangappa
By Ifrit.Rangappa 2009-12-16 19:41:24
Link | Citer | R

so more like pure hatred?
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 19:42:39
Link | Citer | R

indeed
[+]
 Asura.Lordgenbu
Serveur: Asura
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-12-16 19:44:04
Link | Citer | R

At least Tbest doesn't wear Denali Bonnet.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 19:55:25
Link | Citer | R

So everyone who wears a D.bonnet should take offense to what you just said basically... I mean that's how i see it.. People are laughing at you right now for not doing the math on d.bonnet vs w.turban before opening your mouth.. When haste spell is on you D.bonnet > W. turban. How smart of you to bring your own demise. Btw the math can be found on my profile item sets. Have a nice day ^^
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
Serveur: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-16 19:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Rebo is so leet. I wish I was that leet.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:03:34
Link | Citer | R

oh well thank you for your opinion! =) however im just stating fact.. have a nice day ^^
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-16 20:04:51
Link | Citer | R

Rather than point out the obvious error in judgment, I'll just stick to lols.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:08:43
Link | Citer | R

Since when is math a judgement call...You didnt read the math? Apparently not or you would be eating your words.. nice one... LOL
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-16 20:10:46
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Rebo said:
Since when is math a judgement call...You didnt read the math? Apparently not or you would be eating your words.. nice one... LOL

What? I'm not talking about your math, guy.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-16 20:13:14
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Rebo said:
So everyone who wears a D.bonnet should take offense to what you just said basically... I mean that's how i see it.. People are laughing at you right now for not doing the math on d.bonnet vs w.turban before opening your mouth.. When haste spell is on you D.bonnet > W. turban. How smart of you to bring your own demise. Btw the math can be found on my profile item sets. Have a nice day ^^
Hahahaha. Oh god, I sure hope you're talking about a casting set where you'd have 51% Haste with the Turban...

EDIT: Holy ***, what did I just read? Your math made no goddamn sense. Also, internal Haste values are calculated as fractions of 1024.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:14:10
Link | Citer | R

Well do you care to elaborate?
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:15:34
Link | Citer | R

No im not talking about a casting set.. Once again I restate.. the math can be found on my profile item set
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:16:47
Link | Citer | R

anyway time for real life stuff.. cya later it was fun ^^
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-16 20:16:53
Link | Citer | R

See my edit. Also see http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52417
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:18:56
Link | Citer | R

/sigh.. again.. not talking about casting set.. please refer to the posts above before posting somthing off topic ^^
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-16 20:23:29
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Rebo said:
/sigh.. again.. not talking about casting set.. please refer to the posts above before posting somthing off topic ^^
I'm not talking about a casting set either. I'm talking about what you wrote on your TP set, which is more than a small bit off base. Perhaps you should take a look at the link or download FFXICalculator and see for yourself.
[+]
 Fairy.Arcarsenal
By Fairy.Arcarsenal 2009-12-16 20:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Dude....how can you smoke weed and have that much anger at someone over a video game...

Go smoke a *** bowl and chill out. You give stoners a bad name.
[+]
 Fairy.Averel
user: Averel
By Fairy.Averel 2009-12-16 20:30:39
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Arcarsenal said:
Dude....how can you smoke weed and have that much anger at someone over a video game...

Go smoke a *** bowl and chill out. You give stoners a bad name.

Well I could see how he has that much anger towards a jackass. Tbest is an idiot and he makes up his own LS rules as he goes.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:39:17
Link | Citer | R

ahh ok ic now nightfyre nice chart.. clears up some things.. thanks for the info ^^
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-16 20:51:54
Link | Citer | R

Arcarsenal you must be a new member of Outlawz, I say this because Outlawz was one of the many shells that tbest screwed over.. Maybe you should collect and evaluate all of the evidence before judging...
[+]
 Fairy.Arcarsenal
By Fairy.Arcarsenal 2009-12-16 23:55:15
Link | Citer | R

Somewhat new, I've been with Outlawz for about 3 months now.

I suppose my point is lost on you, though. Regardless of anyone's level of douchebaggery, there really is no need to get so bent out of shape over a video game. Weed tends to affect many people differently to some degree, but I have always been of the mind that weed generally allows people to let go of petty squabbles such as idiots in video games.

To each there own I suppose, but maybe next time you smoke, just take a step back and realize that this is indeed a video game, and you are really just wasting energy in hating people.

By all means, put someone in their place when they have earned it. But man, there is so much vindictiveness in that post it is palpable, and the name calling is just childish.
[+]
 Fairy.Rebo
By Fairy.Rebo 2009-12-17 00:19:19
Link | Citer | R

Maybe you should stop wasting your time giving a *** about stuff that doesn't involve you? Ever think of that? of course you didn't you are too busy judging ppl putting in your 2 cents on a thread that has nothing to do with you nor weed.. you saw my avatar and had a comment about it.. btw you have no clue wtf you are talking about. Yes it is a video game.. but the ppl that play it are real. I can understand if someone was bitching about a program... but maybe you should realize that while playing this game you have interactions with real ppl, hence an entire forum dedicated to it! HOLY ***IMAGINE THAT! hence the reality of ppl... worry about yourself, comment on the post at hand or just stfu.. bottom line..

and btw.. bent out of shape.. is there alot of !!! or some mark of punctuation showing the incredible nature of me yelling at the computer or something in the above posts that entailed your first comment? cuz if so i missed it.. so maybe you should learn to interpret standard English punctuation before you go assuming again.. oh and btw i put alot of ... in things to show you im talking in normal fashion not over zealous judgmental fasion so that i can waste even more time answering your stupid *** comments from those who have nothing better to do.. This will be my final post on the subject, so dont bother checking for a reply, I will not be visiting this mindless thread again. Mind your own business, and have a nice day =)
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2009-12-17 01:53:32
Link | Citer | R

I think you just killed any chance of getting a salvage group. lol
[+]
 Fairy.Ignignot
user: ignignot
By Fairy.Ignignot 2009-12-17 17:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Brenda said:
I think you just killed any chance of getting a salvage group. lol

Hahahaha Rebo's cool and all, but i think u may be right. But i understand his frustration with assclowns like Tbest and his boyfriend Karter who are both amazingly nab even tho they been playing for years.
[+]
First Page 2