Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Salvage Shell needed.. Est
Salvage Shell needed.. Est
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-12-17 20:26:51
Link | Citer | R

1) Stop being so angry. Or at least hide it better. It would have to be an incredibly desperate shell to take a member who posted what you just did. And you probably don't

2) Your math is wrong. That is all. For starters, unless you've got the exact same bard singing you March every single time, your Marches will be at different tiers. Double March does not always equal 20.0%; there's a reason bards stack skill gear for madrigal and march.

3) Off topic, but I like War, so I have to ask, why do you wear an askar body on war w/ a mythril grip? >.>
[+]
 Fairy.Tedwardian
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2009-12-18 07:37:37
Link | Citer | R

what a difference a day makes.
gl on shell hunt bro
[+]
 Pandemonium.Yov
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: poff
By Pandemonium.Yov 2009-12-18 09:04:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lordgenbu said:
At least Tbest doesn't wear Denali Bonnet.

Lamia kaman , Crismon cuisses... Ooooooook look at yourself before pointing out someone else equipment.
Just Lol.
 Fairy.Fallon
Serveur: Fairy
user: Fallon614
By Fairy.Fallon 2009-12-26 02:49:20
Link | Citer | R

1) maybe he wears a mythril grip cause he was tired of doing chump ws all the time like a lot of wars that just wear the same tp gear all the time

2) its funny how people always judge others gear before they party with them

3) maybe your gear works out well for you and i was a *** for saying your a chump

4) refrer to one two and 3

5) i like denali bonnets! cause i solo a lot whats wrong with that!
 Siren.Stewie
Serveur: Siren
user: Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2009-12-26 03:03:24
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Fallon said:
1) maybe he wears a mythril grip cause he was tired of doing chump ws all the time like a lot of wars that just wear the same tp gear all the time

2) its funny how people always judge others gear before they party with them

3) maybe your gear works out well for you and i was a *** for saying your a chump

4) refrer to one two and 3

5) i like denali bonnets! cause i solo a lot whats wrong with that!

Please be a troll.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-26 04:48:54
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Stewie said:
Fairy.Fallon said:
1) maybe he wears a mythril grip cause he was tired of doing chump ws all the time like a lot of wars that just wear the same tp gear all the time 2) its funny how people always judge others gear before they party with them 3) maybe your gear works out well for you and i was a *** for saying your a chump 4) refrer to one two and 3 5) i like denali bonnets! cause i solo a lot whats wrong with that!
Please be a troll.

Nah mang identical gear does different things on different people, didn't you know?