A question for Veggeto
 Ragnarok.Titox
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2009-12-14 15:18:05
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
@ poison potion. Not in 1 on 1 rly. Skill vs skill with the gear/jobs you have. Once you bring external items into it. It's not who'se better, it just becomes who feels like spending the most money to win.

true on that if is not allow...then can be annoying for a sam...i always bring poison potion...the only external item i bring if is allow(because i make some...well used to for end game events...since now there one cheaper like you posted Vegetto few days ago
Ramuh.Dasva said:
See that's how I feel but lots of people don't seem to get that. Had one guy who would just dig till he got revits and use sam 2hr on me everytime. Not like it helped since I was on blu /random job lol

if i had blu on 75 i would use it for ballista anyday ;3 i always liked blu for pvp a lot....have huge advantage
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-14 15:23:01
Link | Citer | R

Yeah cept against plds. They so sentinel my zergin QQ. But this sam was funny he'd 2hr and I'd just flash and watch him wiff 3-6 ws while I took him down with like 2-3 spells even when he Hp boosted lol. Then I started to remember to use chain affinity for more dmg and such. And started playing with ranged spells like pinecone bomb just for fun
 Ragnarok.Titox
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2009-12-14 15:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah cept against plds. They so sentinel my zergin QQ. But this sam was funny he'd 2hr and I'd just flash and watch him wiff 3-6 ws while I took him down with like 2-3 spells even when he Hp boosted lol. Then I started to remember to use chain affinity for more dmg and such. And started playing with ranged spells like pinecone bomb just for fun

lol and you can do ice spike blu spell and sub-zero smash to give anyone para but idk if sub-zero smash para proc lands on ballista 100%....have you tried this Dasva?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-14 15:33:15
Link | Citer | R

I don't have sub zero *** slap and I haven't really done ballista in forever. Usually my goal was to kill people before flash wore off and not even let them hit me. Sometimes just play around with pinecone bomb and the bind one just for fun.

Though really in ballista bar(status) murders those effects. Your resist goes up so quick to them
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-14 19:47:14
Link | Citer | R

As far as blu goes, in 1 on 1, can be a tough cookie. I can win sometimes, but will lose other times, but when it comes to official match, I'm not in the least bit worried about them. There's a huge difference between my general defense build and my general defense build + tect IV + tav taco/rabbit pie. In OM, I'm usulally packing 600-700 defense after everything tallies up w/ over 1.7k hp and -10-25% phy dmg resist (depends on whether i feel like using osode + kabuto or arhats that day) w/ a shitload of VIT as well lol. Disseverment hits me for 300 if lucky, the other 2 of the big 3 hit in the 200s ect.

That being said, they usually send me after the blus in OM to keep them off those with lower defense so it'll be one of the jobs I'll target when it comes to OM as mnk.
 Cerberus.Quipto
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-12-14 20:40:27
Link | Citer | R

someone tell me how barrage from /rng will wipe anymore than one shadow please?
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-14 20:41:00
Link | Citer | R

Man...I wish this site had a function for talking to specific people directly.
[+]
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2009-12-14 21:18:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
this is sarcasm right? XD;
[+]
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2009-12-14 21:48:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:

O HAY I FOUNDS THE QUOTE BUTTON AND DA PM BUTTAN 2!~
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
Serveur: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-17 02:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ghuda said:
IMO third eye is the reason, throw in the delay for gs or scythe compaired to a gk.

sam 2 hour is also > drks.

In a one on one sam/whatever vs drk/whatever sam will win.

Even if the loldrk is /sam third eye isnt gonna do a whole lot against a sam who is two houring, /nin is in the same boat

All IMO of course
dread spikes +souleater/blood weapon will own a sam of equivalent skill, but when it comes down to it, it all depends on skill and how you play the job.
 Asura.Shambo
Serveur: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2009-12-29 18:25:11
Link | Citer | R

Go Vegetto go!!!! OWN THEM :D