All Jobs Damage Simulator and Gear Sets
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14
 Bismarck.Radec
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2023-04-01 10:21:35
Link | Citer | R

What's supposed to be included for gifts and typical merit choices?

Looking at warrior stats, "set_stats.py", line 146. DA is set to 0+18, where it should be at least 18 base + 10 gifts, or 18+10+5 from merits.

Similarly, THF on line 362 is TA:8+6. 8 Gifts, 6 Trait, but nothing for the common 5 from merits.
By shabbok 2023-04-01 14:56:48
Link | Citer | R

Thoughts on including Antitail +1 for that sweet DA+6?
 Asura.Bynebill
Serveur: Asura
user: Autocast
By Asura.Bynebill 2023-04-01 15:31:23
Link | Citer | R

Any plans to allow for a SJ cooldown toggle for things like berserk/last resort from subjobs?

Also Nature's meditation attack buff for blu? Maybe allow common def down effect checckboxes like 20%/25%/33% for some spells/weapon skills?
By Izanami 2023-04-01 16:33:47
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Radec said: »
What's supposed to be included for gifts and typical merit choices?

Looking at warrior stats, "set_stats.py", line 146. DA is set to 0+18, where it should be at least 18 base + 10 gifts, or 18+10+5 from merits.

Similarly, THF on line 362 is TA:8+6. 8 Gifts, 6 Trait, but nothing for the common 5 from merits.
All gifts, traits, and "useful" merits should be included. Looks like I accidentally skipped the DA gifts and merits for WAR and the TA merits on THF. I wonder what else was skipped.

I reran all of the WAR sets since I just added +15% DA with the correction, but there were only small changes (~0.1%) in a only a few sets.

shabbok said: »
Thoughts on including Antitail +1 for that sweet DA+6?
I've added Antitail +1 R15 to the "ammo" slot, since adding it to the "ranged" slot would probably require some annoying small code rewrites. I haven't looked into it in a while, but I didn't want to risk breaking anything for now.

Asura.Bynebill said: »
Any plans to allow for a SJ cooldown toggle for things like berserk/last resort from subjobs?

Also Nature's meditation attack buff for blu? Maybe allow common def down effect checckboxes like 20%/25%/33% for some spells/weapon skills?
I have no immediate plans to add subjob abilities. Doing so would require UI work to make space for additional checkboxes.

Because the UI is bad, I only have room for four checkboxes per job. Ranger, for example, already uses all four slots, so adding berserk/warcry from /war wouldn't be possible right now. I'd like to move these checkboxes to another tab in the future to allow subjob abilities, though.

I've added Nature's Meditation as a +20% (+208/1024) attack boost checkbox for BLU. I'll quietly add WAR's Berserk and Warcry later since they have special bonuses for WAR main job. I don't think I'll add a common def- toggle (outside of Dia/Frailty) since the user already has complete control over the enemy's defense.

Edit:
Zubis said: »
I have some experience with GitHub and I created a GitHub Action for you to build the .exe automatically. I have opened a Pull Request if you want to give a look.

I've merged this pull request finally. I'm still new to most of GitHub's features, but for everyone else not familiar:

Now, when I push an updated code to the GitHub repository, GitHub itself will create a virtual environment, download Python3.8, install the necessary packages, and create the .exe automatically in a specific location as an "artifact." This should give the user at least some peace of mind that they aren't running a potentially malicious executable.

To keep things organized as I get used to this fancy feature: I will still be uploading my own executable in the repository for a while. If you want to use the GitHub-built .exe, then you'll need to check out the repository "Actions" page and view the most recent action's artifacts. I believe these files are only retained for 90 days, but new files are created with every "action" (every time I push an update).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2023-04-02 04:11:40
Link | Citer | R

The lack of damage taken reduction as an option would be my first guess as to why
 Asura.Bynebill
user: Autocast
By Asura.Bynebill 2023-04-02 06:57:46
Link | Citer | R

kuroki said: »
need to learn how to lock certain pieces like utu grip as well. with full buffs i get this:

In the gear selection tab, just don't check anything besides utu grip in the sub list.
By Izanami 2023-04-02 09:20:34
Link | Citer | R

kuroki said: »
i'm almost certainly doing something wrong but i can't replicate the tp set for drk you posted. no matter what i change it won't stop picking agony jerkin +1.

I required at least 30% DT for that specific TP set and it may have been "built" before I added Shell5 to provide a ton of free MDT, separated the PDT and MDT requirements, and swapped ambuscade capes to have 10% PDT instead of 5% DT. You'll probably find something that looks different, but performs only marginally "better."

The TP sets are based on time-to-WS, without considering damage dealt from TPing at all. So I wouldn't really trust the TP sets as much as the WS sets for now anyway (especially if you want a lot of magic evasion). They may appear to perform well in game since you'll be WSing often, but their white damage isn't optimized, so I can't say how DPS is actually affected. Not to say that their white damage is necessarily bad; they might coincidentally result in great DPS since most reasonable swaps are marginally better/worse, but that wasn't how gear was optimized in the TP sets. Specifically, I think the DRK TP set I posted looks pretty good, anyway.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-16 12:08:48
Link | Citer | R

Love this program so far, I have been playing with it for a few days. I have some requests for additional variables if you have the time to add them:

Food: Omelette Sandwich & Red Curry Bun

Skills: Haste Samba from dancer subjob. Endark II (assuming 600 skill) on Dark Knight.

Buffs: RDM option for Distract III/Frazzle III.

Targets: More ilvl targets of varying difficulties, preferably beginning with i119 and ending with 140+.

Equipment: Jugo Kukri +1 for Thief's, just because it is easily obtainable and a nice offhand to pair with anything when TP feed isn't an issue. Vocane Ring NQ and +1 for anyone who went that way. Also, Gazu Bracelets +1 (on all jobs available) because the insane accuracy/haste could possibly contribute to sets targeting higher levels (& lack of buffs) or on jobs with few TP options.

I'll probably have more later. Would very much appreciate this program continuing to expand because it takes an incredible amount of guess work out of making sets, so long as you understand the game and when results can go wrong or not meet your criteria.

One other thing I noticed is that today I made a hybrid DT/TP set for my Thief, and while it satisfied the 50% PDT, it suggested an unideal set with 23 Haste. It chose Meghanda Legs +2 over Malignance, which I feel was the wrong choice. I believe it should be prioritizing 25 Haste in this situation. Again, thanks for this program, it has literally changed the game for me.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2023-04-16 23:17:40
Link | Citer | R

Was the set using reiki yotai by chance? If so it may have been compensating haste with the extra DW
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-16 23:41:46
Link | Citer | R

I can't remember, but I do know that sometimes it doesn't give the right dual wield either. For example, THF/NIN should always have at least 6 Dual Wield to cap delay (see the cheat sheet). Instead, it would sometimes put in Windbuffet while the set has 0 Dual Wield and is therefore not hitting the cap. So, I just ignore it and put Reiki Yotai in anyway. If it was compensating, I don't feel that is right because I didn't starve it of options. It was given plenty of choices to satisfy haste and dual wield, yet it decided not to.

I also ran into a small problem with Apocalypse where it assumes it doesn't need to cap equipment haste, perhaps because it is coded to believe Catastrophe's aftermath gives equipment haste instead of JA. So, when Last Resort is down, it should be seeking 25-26% equipment haste, unless it's assuming the stacking of Hasso with Cata's AM? I don't know. If I have Apoc out, it's for defense, so Hasso wouldn't be used. Because of this, along with Liberator automatically defaulting to Store TP, I had to make standard TP sets with a basic weapon like Anguta.

The program doesn't always give the right answers and it's important to recognize when it happens, but otherwise this thing is awesome. Not being critical, just leaving my feedback.
[+]
By Izanami 2023-04-17 11:00:00
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Food: Omelette Sandwich & Red Curry Bun
Done. I assumed both foods always provide their max boosts.

Skills: Haste Samba from dancer subjob. Endark II (assuming 600 skill) on Dark Knight.
Haste Samba is already assumed active for Dancer main job (+100/1024 JA haste) and sub job (+50/1024 JA haste). If you click the "Calculate stats" button under the gearset on the Inputs tab, you can see the contribution to each type of haste to confirm if it's active.

I've added an Endark II checkbox for DRK main job. Since the potency decays (slowly) with each attack, I have the checkbox add +70 attack, based on "600 Dark Magic Skill" and 80% potency. Enabling Endark2 will also add +20 accuracy from job gifts.

Edit: Added the missing +20 attack from the Job Gifts too. The checkbox now adds +90 attack.

Buffs: RDM option for Distract III/Frazzle III.
Distract and Frazzle are both additive debuffs. Rather than assume a potency and adding a new checkbox for each, it makes more sense to simply let the user subtract their potency from the enemy_evasion and enemy_meva inputs manually. I'd like to add these later, but they are very low priority right now.

Targets: More ilvl targets of varying difficulties, preferably beginning with i119 and ending with 140+.
Added Lv140 "Apex Knight Lugcrawler", Lv138 "Apex Lugcrawler Hunter", Lv142 "Apex Idle Drifter", Lv145 "Apex Archaic Cog", and Lv147 "Apex Archaic Cogs" The list of enemies is in descending order of level and now includes: [147, 145, 142, 140, 138, 135, 132, 129]

Equipment: Jugo Kukri +1 for Thief's, just because it is easily obtainable and a nice offhand to pair with anything when TP feed isn't an issue. Vocane Ring NQ and +1 for anyone who went that way. Also, Gazu Bracelets +1 (on all jobs available) because the insane accuracy/haste could possibly contribute to sets targeting higher levels (& lack of buffs) or on jobs with few TP options.
I've added Jugo Kukri +1 R15 and Vocane Ring +1. I added Gazu bracelet +1 R15 back when I added GEO or WHM, but it looks like I did not include it in the "hands" list to allow the code to use it.

I'll probably have more later. Would very much appreciate this program continuing to expand because it takes an incredible amount of guess work out of making sets, so long as you understand the game and when results can go wrong or not meet your criteria.
Feel free to keep posting suggestions or complaints. I can't spend a ton of time on large changes right now, but I can handle these minor modifications pretty quickly.

One other thing I noticed is that today I made a hybrid DT/TP set for my Thief, and while it satisfied the 50% PDT, it suggested an unideal set with 23 Haste. It chose Meghanda Legs +2 over Malignance, which I feel was the wrong choice. I believe it should be prioritizing 25 Haste in this situation. Again, thanks for this program, it has literally changed the game for me.

. . .

I do know that sometimes it doesn't give the right dual wield either. For example, THF/NIN should always have at least 6 Dual Wield to cap delay (see the cheat sheet).
This was an issue with THF/NIN, THF/DNC, BLU/NIN, BLU/DNC. A while ago, I had modified how the code handled subjob traits but forgot to include THF and BLU in the "jobs with native Dual Wield" to ignore lesser subjob traits. This just meant that, for example, THF/NIN was gaining Dual Wield from both main job (+30 from DW4) and subjob (+25 from DW3) traits for +55 DW total. Thanks for catching this.

perhaps because it is coded to believe Catastrophe's aftermath gives equipment haste instead of JA. So, when Last Resort is down, it should be seeking 25-26% equipment haste, unless it's assuming the stacking of Hasso with Cata's AM? I don't know

Apocalypse provides +10% JA haste in the code (you can confirm this by equipping Apocalypse, clicking "Calculate Stats", and looking at the haste values), but /SAM previously assumed that Hasso is up as well for another +10% JA haste. This is a good reason to include at least a Hasso toggle for SAM and /SAM. For now, I've added Hasso as a check box for mainjob and subjob SAM. However, it will not show up properly for jobs that already have 4 ability checkboxes. The whole "checkboxes for abilities" part of the GUI needs to be restructured.

I've updated the code on the Github. Remember, if you want to be safe and use the GitHub-generated .exe file instead of the one I generated due to potential security concerns, then check out the most recent Github action on the actions page and download the .exe there. You must sign in to GitHub to download the artifacts.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-17 12:16:54
Link | Citer | R

Whoa! Thanks for the clarification man. Glad to be useful with the feedback. I've got a lot of sets to configure so I'll keep an eye out and let you know if anything seems off. Didn't think to check the stats to see if things were being added or not, so I'll be sure to do that. Truly amazing program you have here, I'd love to see it expand and become one of the most useful tools around.

PS: While I'm here, I'd highly recommend the addition of Khonsu grip to all the jobs that can use it.
By Hopalong 2023-04-17 13:23:19
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Kasumuni88 2023-04-18 02:08:25
Link | Citer | R

either I'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE....or I'm insanely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Surely one of the 2...

But I genuinely cant get this to work. Followed the instructions. Extracted the Icon 32 folder. Got the exe. Still no sauce.

Is there anyone that has a google drive to share it. I have very little experience with Github, as I seen a user created an action to help compiling the necessary folders etc, but I still wasn't sure how to do it.

Any handlers that can get me off the blue bus and help would be greatly appreciated.
By Izanami 2023-04-18 09:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Kasumuni88 said: »
But I genuinely cant get this to work. Followed the instructions. Extracted the Icon 32 folder. Got the exe. Still no sauce.

I believe your problem may be that you were following my instructions. The main post mentioned that you only need the gui_wsdist.exe file and the icons32/ folder, but you actually need the following files/folders to get the code to work. I've updated the main post.

• gui_wsdist.exe

• item_list.txt

• icons32/

• You'll need all images inside this folder as well.

• icons64/

• This folder can be empty.

I just tested the GitHub-generated files using the following steps:

1. Login to GitHub

2. On the wsdist actions page, download the wsdist-full artifact from the most recent GitHub workflow/action.

3. Unzip the wsdist-full.zip archive.

4. Unzip the wsdist.zip archive

5. Run gui_wsdist.exe

In your case, if you already have gui_wsdist.exe and icons32/, then you can simply download items_list.txt and icons64/ into the same location and it should work. If it still doesn't work, then there is some other issue.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-19 18:51:52
Link | Citer | R

Found an issue. It is treating Epeolatry's 25% PDT II as regular PDT, so if you ask for a set needing 50%, it will give it in the way you don't want (25 PDT + 25 PDT II). Telling it to seek 75% did not help as a workaround as it goes to 50% by default. I guess the only other way you could do this would be to exclude Epeolatry, but then it would go overboard on accuracy pieces in TP sets, unless you throw in another great sword with similar accuracy. But if you used another GS, like Lionheart, it wouldn't favour Store TP options like Epeo does by default. I wonder if all forms of PDT II aren't working.
By Izanami 2023-04-19 22:00:26
Link | Citer | R

Found an issue. It is treating Epeolatry's 25% PDT II as regular PDT
There were (at least) two problems relating to that issue:
  1. I was capping the user's input for PDT/MDT requirements at 50%.

2. I was adding PDT2 to PDT1 without first capping PDT1 at 50%.

I believe I've fixed these issues. I was able to find a RUN TP set with an 80% PDT requirement (and a 0% MDT requirement) that resulted in 75% PDT (50+25) and 50% MDT. I also ran a PLD TP set with the same conditions and found a set with 68% PDT (50+18 from Burtgang) and 50% MDT.

I've changed how PDT/MDT are shown in the Outputs tab. The Outputs tab now shows the effective PDT/MDT (PDT/MDT after considering the 50% cap plus PDT2/MDT2), while their tooltips will show the total PDT/MDT. For example: the RUN TP set I had the code find earlier technically had 76% PDT and 70% MDT. The Outputs tab now displays this as 75% PDT and 50% MDT, but the mouse-over tooltip will provide the total values for each, ignoring the limits.

PS: While I'm here, I'd highly recommend the addition of Khonsu grip to all the jobs that can use it.
I've added Loricate Torque +1 and Khonsu to the gear lists.

The code on GitHub has been updated. It'll take a few minutes for GitHub to generate its own executable package, though.

Edit: For completeness, I should mention that the code is still adding PDT2 with PDT1 to determine "total PDT" when comparing to your required PDT through the GUI inputs. If you want to find an Epeo set with 50% PDT, then the code will only look for 25% PDT from gear since Epeo provides 25% PDT2 already. You'll need to remember to enter 75% as your requirement if you want 50% PDT1 and 25% PDT2.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-19 22:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Epic! I'll check this out on my RUN sometime soon. Currently messing around with ranged TP sets on COR. Eventually figured out (as you said in a previous post) that you have to select Ranged Attack from the magic drop down menu and then "Run Magic" to make that work. Restating it for anyone who hasn't read through every post in the thread. If I find any other missing quirks I'll let you know. Thank you very much.

PS: Beyla Earring is a sweet option for enmity- ranged sets. Or if you need a heavy +15 ranged accuracy. Not sure if it's on Ranger, but for sure isn't on Corsair.

Also, it is possible it does not recognize AGI as an important stat while searching for ranged TP sets. For example, Yemaya and Reiki Yotai each sport Ranged Accuracy +10 and Store TP+4, but Yemaya also has AGI+7 and Ranged Attack +10, while Reiki has no answer to either of those.

As you said before, it often choses the first entry alphabetically if the results are the same, so I am assuming Reiki is chosen because of this reason, and not because it beats Yemaya. Edit: This happened under "TP Only". When I switched to "TP > Damage" it chose Yemaya. It's likely that TP Only isn't thinking about AGI, when it probably should. Still, I've managed to work around this.

Izanami said: »
Edit: For completeness, I should mention that the code is still adding PDT2 with PDT1 to determine "total PDT" when comparing to your required PDT through the GUI inputs. If you want to find an Epeo set with 50% PDT, then the code will only look for 25% PDT from gear since Epeo provides 25% PDT2 already. You'll need to remember to enter 75% as your requirement if you want 50% PDT1 and 25% PDT2.

The right decision. Absolutely the best way to go about this.
By Kasumuni88 2023-04-20 17:22:33
Link | Citer | R

I got it working. thank you so much for the help
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-04-21 17:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Not a big deal for now, but have noticed that it won't allow you to search for a Magic Burst set on Rune Fencer for Lunge.
VIP
By Lili 2023-04-22 17:13:10
Link | Citer | R

I have a feature request, which shouldn't be too complicated, but you tell me.

How do you feel about adding a filter for gear based on the output of //gs export inv? It outputs all the items owned by the character, formatted like this:
Code
sets.exported={
    legs="Atrophy Tights +2",
    legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+26','"Store TP"+7','AGI+10',}},
    legs={ name="Valorous Hose", augments={'Pet: VIT+10','"Conserve MP"+2','"Refresh"+2',}},
    item="Chapuli Quiver",
    item="Linkshell",
    item="Linkpearl",
    item="Pearlsack",
    item="S. Kindred Crest",
    hands={ name="Chironic Gloves", augments={'Mag. Acc.+21 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+21','"Fast Cast"+1','INT+14','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+10',}},
    item="Rdt. Silk Thread",
    ammo="Chapuli Arrow",
    feet={ name="Chironic Slippers", augments={'Magic dmg. taken -1%','Spell interruption rate down -8%','Weapon skill damage +7%','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Mag. Acc.+13 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+13',}},
    hands={ name="Merlinic Dastanas", augments={'Pet: Attack+26 Pet: Rng.Atk.+26','Blood Pact Dmg.+9','Pet: DEX+2',}},
    item="Banish",
    item="Shihei",
    sub="Absorbing Shield",
    hands={ name="Leyline Gloves", augments={'Accuracy+10','Mag. Acc.+7','"Fast Cast"+1',}},
    back="Engulfer Cape",
    feet={ name="Founder's Greaves", augments={'VIT+9','Accuracy+14','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+13','Mag. Evasion+15',}},
}

Even ignoring augments entirely, it should be pretty straightforward doable to use it as a base for an automatic filter. It would make gearing the odd job here and there, especially on alts, an absolute dream.
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonof
Serveur: Bahamut
user: DethCody
By Bahamut.Leonof 2023-05-01 19:40:43
Link | Citer | R

is something wrong with using obi with hybrid weaponskill or does it not work with hybrids?

when i turn on sandstorm II, blade: chi, and select only the obi for waist, it says empty is the best for waist with obi being within 0%

edit: doesnt seem to be working for magical weaponskills either
[+]
By Izanami 2023-05-10 11:06:16
Link | Citer | R

I've updated the code on the GitHub page (and the actions page). The code now includes the new weapons (final stage versions) and new rings. The code currently uses placeholder icons for the rings. Just mouse over the equipped item icon in the Inputs tab to see which ring is equipped.

Because the aftermath effects are not exactly known, I've just assumed "PDL+5", "Magic Damage"+20, "Magic Attack"+20 for the relevant weapons. The true values are likely much higher, especially for "Magic Damage" and "Magic Attack". I'll update them after the true values have been confirmed, which shouldn't take long for the magic bonuses.

I'll add the new weapon skills after the WSC and FTP scaling/replication values have been confirmed. This will likely take a while since testing can only be done in Sortie until the weapons get upgraded.

Let me know if you run into any issues. (Such as the dagger missing CHR+35. I'll fix this later...)

Lili said: »
I have a feature request, which shouldn't be too complicated, but you tell me.

Even ignoring augments entirely, it should be pretty straightforward doable to use it as a base for an automatic filter. It would make gearing the odd job here and there, especially on alts, an absolute dream.

I didn't realize we could use //gs export to export different bags. I've always used it only to export equipped gear.

As long as the //gs export command always exports full item names, then this should be pretty easy to do. I'll need to wait for free login to start before I can test it properly. I recall many item names being abbreviated when using //gs export to make gearsets for my lua, though.

In terms of items with multiple upgrades, I'll probably have the code select gear based on the base item name. In your example output, you have "Atrophy Tights +2," so the code would enable "Atrophy Tights +3" since it finds "Atrophy Tights" in the input list.

Bahamut.Leonof said: »
is something wrong with using obi with hybrid weaponskill or does it not work with hybrids?

when i turn on sandstorm II, blade: chi, and select only the obi for waist, it says empty is the best for waist with obi being within 0%

edit: doesnt seem to be working for magical weaponskills either

Yes. I forgot to add the storm spell effect to weapon skills. It previously only applied to spellcasting. This has been corrected and should now work with magical/hybrid weaponskills. Remember to enable the WHM checkbox to enable the spell effect.
[+]
 Asura.Fiasko
By Asura.Fiasko 2023-05-10 12:11:19
Link | Citer | R

Hello! I apologize if this has been asked, but are the WS set's TP target based on player TP or after gear is considered like Mpaca Head/Moonshade/Boii Legs?
By Izanami 2023-05-10 14:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fiasko said: »
Hello! I apologize if this has been asked, but are the WS set's TP target based on player TP or after gear is considered like Mpaca Head/Moonshade/Boii Legs?

The quick-look and automated set finder parts of the code use the average TP between your lower and upper limits as the TP value that the WS is used at. TP Bonus from gear and traits is added to this value to determine the effective TP, which is capped at 3000 TP.

For example: if you set Min.TP=1000, Max.TP=1500, and have Moonshade Earring equipped, then the WS is used with 1250 + 250 = 1500 TP.

As a side note:
I've also just corrected the missing CHR+35 on Mpu Gandring. Let me know if you see any other issues.
[+]
 Bismarck.Radec
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2023-05-10 15:26:45
Link | Citer | R

Opashoro = {"Name":"Opashoro", "Type":"Weapon", "Skill Type":"Staff", "Staff Skill":277, "DMG":304, "Delay":390,"INT":35,"MND":35,"Magic Attack":80+20, "Magic Accuracy Skill":277,"Magic Damage":263+20,"Accuracy":35,"Magic Accuracy":35,"Jobs":["blm","smn","sch"]}

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Opashoro_(Level_119_III)

Base magic damage should be 325 instead of 263
[+]
By Izanami 2023-05-10 15:30:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Radec said: »
Opashoro = {"Name":"Opashoro", "Type":"Weapon", "Skill Type":"Staff", "Staff Skill":277, "DMG":304, "Delay":390,"INT":35,"MND":35,"Magic Attack":80+20, "Magic Accuracy Skill":277,"Magic Damage":263+20,"Accuracy":35,"Magic Accuracy":35,"Jobs":["blm","smn","sch"]}

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Opashoro_(Level_119_III)

Base magic damage should be 325 instead of 263

Oops. This has been corrected now. Thanks for catching it.

That's a lot of Magic Damage, even excluding aftermath.
[+]
VIP
By Lili 2023-05-10 17:00:49
Link | Citer | R

As long as the //gs export command always exports full item names, then this should be pretty easy to do. I'll need to wait for free login to start before I can test it properly. I recall many item names being abbreviated when using //gs export to make gearsets for my lua, though.

The export function uses inventory names, indeed. However, it wouldn't be too hard to add a parameter to gearswap to make it write down long names, tho there wouldn't be too much use for it outside of this, I suppose.
Another alternative would be using windower's own resource files to link inventory names to long names automatically, without having to actually process any text. Python should be be faster than lua at this, even.

In terms of items with multiple upgrades, I'll probably have the code select gear based on the base item name. In your example output, you have "Atrophy Tights +2," so the code would enable "Atrophy Tights +3" since it finds "Atrophy Tights" in the input list.

That seems absolutely sensible.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14