Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 148 149 150
By Godfry 2024-01-19 10:59:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bakerboy said: »
DNC setup that’s going around with some optimizations. I was with a different group when I had stage 4 so I can’t say. It’s the quality of players in the group and execution more so than the comp. People are playing the jobs they love and consider their mains.

lol...
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-01-19 11:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Tsukki said: »
Supposedly requirement for popping the box.
Taint said: »
Get his HP low and then spam weak WSs seems to work.
And crits from the front, right??
 Asura.Bakerboy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bakerboy
By Asura.Bakerboy 2024-01-19 14:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Godfry said: »
DNC setup that’s going around with some optimizations. I was with a different group when I had stage 4 so I can’t say. It’s the quality of players in the group and execution more so than the comp. People are playing the jobs they love and consider their mains.

lol...

Sirtaint, Godfry was kind enough to remind me that when I had a stage 4 our kills were an average of 17 minutes but that was using a DRK with a different group.
[+]
By Godfry 2024-01-19 14:38:59
Link | Citer | R

lol...

Sirtaint, Godfry was kind enough to remind me that when I had a stage 4 our kills were an average of 17 minutes but that was using a DRK with a different group.

Again.. lol...
 Asura.Bakerboy
By Asura.Bakerboy 2024-01-19 14:46:02
Link | Citer | R

lol...

Again.. lol...

Stop trying to start drama dude
[+]
By Godfry 2024-01-19 14:50:31
Link | Citer | R

This is a sortie release info thread. Be kind, share your strat instead of saying stuff like "It isn't about the comp but the quality of the players.". There is nothing special about it. You know it, I know it... Everyone else can replicate and do just as good. If you don't think so, why post here?

Imagine Mschief saying "we just killed Bumba V25 but yallz cant replicate it cause it's more about the quality of the players." lol.

Added edit: I was actually looking forward to seeing you share your strat, that's why I loled when I saw you flexing isntead.
By Godfry 2024-01-19 15:15:44
Link | Citer | R

I share my sets and I shared that I’m using the same DNC strat that is widely known. If everyone else can replicate then why is your group not doing what we’re doing? I’ve yet to see a report of 9 boss HQ Aminon run averaging 87K Gallu Daily. If anyone is it’s probably Mischief’s group so it’s im happy to be in the discussion with a group of that caliber. I’d dare to say that people who are really good at their job play a major role in what can be done as evidenced by 2 key players not being in your group anymore.

lol... you keep on giving. No such thing as two key players. We don't roll that way. While it was hard to replace them, we are already back on doing 9-boss runs every day (our BLM is rolling with a stage 3 staff lol). Cause, like what I said, everyone else can replicate any strat. Nothing special about it. Idk why people insist in thinking that.
 Asura.Bakerboy
By Asura.Bakerboy 2024-01-19 15:18:24
Link | Citer | R

I share my sets and I shared that I’m using the same DNC strat that is widely known. If everyone else can replicate then why is your group not doing what we’re doing? I’ve yet to see a report of 9 boss HQ Aminon run averaging 87K Gallu Daily. If anyone is it’s probably Mischief’s group so it’s im happy to be in the discussion with a group of that caliber. I’d dare to say that people who are really good at their job play a major role in what can be done as evidenced by 2 key players not being in your group anymore.

lol... you keep on giving. No such thing as two key players. We don't roll that way. While it was hard to replace them, we are already back on doing 9-boss runs every day (our BLM is rolling with a stage 3 staff lol). Cause, like what I said, everyone else can replicate any strat. Nothing special about it. Idk why people insist in thinking that.

Ah congrats on doing 9 boss with NQ Aminon I’m truly happy for you. I thought the last part of this discussion was talking about HQ Aminon I apologize.
By Godfry 2024-01-19 15:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Ah congrats on doing 9 boss with NQ Aminon I’m truly happy for you. I thought the last part of this discussion was talking about HQ Aminon I apologize.

Exactly.. It's Aminon HQ strat in a sortie release info thread. lol...
 Asura.Bakerboy
By Asura.Bakerboy 2024-01-19 15:36:20
Link | Citer | R

Exactly.. It's Aminon HQ strat in a sortie release info thread. lol...

Exactly, where I’m proving info (flexing or not) and confirming strats for people who are asking, just for you to come in and start drama. Classic Godfry. Good luck in all your endeavors.
By Godfry 2024-01-19 15:42:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dexprozius said: »
Is the 2box BRD also able to melee/savage spam?

You BLU, Him COR
Buff at #00 w/ haste songs, split up. Blu solo's A objective / Obdella + Cor solo's B objective / Porxie (if it's nearby)
Go to A boss, rest for blue chest, kill it w/ zerg being careful not to distortion.
This should take maybe 10 mins? At worst 15

From there you have plenty of options;
Find the porxie (if not dead) > Go to C, kill Bhoot, 2 step light + Dia burst skeletons.
If you're confident you can 3 man C boss presuming the BRD also contributes DPS. Shouldn't be that bad to clear it in 3mins with diffusion Nat.med, Tourbillion, Dia3, Cor rolls + Bard songs
Hunt down Deliterious + 3 fomor
Go down to E, clear 15 flans, kill Botulus with COR leadening from behind and you holding it... go to E boss, Soul voice and multi step Light or Scission him. Use antidotes and long range healer trusts / white wind. This may be hard and will be a gear check
Expiacion> Detonator/Last Stand (Fusion)> Savage(Light) is probably a good option but you can certainly work out something that suits your needs.
If E boss is too much of a challenge you can simply run down into F, G, and H for bitzers + boxes for chances at starstones/+1's
Otherwise you can cleave A mobs on BLU + Aeolians from the other 2 for supplementary galli.

With a lowman like yours I don't see much else possible, maybe E's Nakuuals?

This is sharing of a strat...

Quote:

This is low energy elite "we are just special" comment.

Quote:
Exactly, where I’m proving info (flexing or not) and confirming strats for people who are asking, just for you to come in and start drama.
I literally just loled to your comment because it was damn funny...lol. You could have just ignored it.
[+]
 Asura.Bakerboy
By Asura.Bakerboy 2024-01-19 15:48:47
Link | Citer | R

I can’t ignore you Godfry, you know I have a special type of love for you :)
[+]
By Godfry 2024-01-19 15:54:26
Link | Citer | R

I can’t ignore you Godfry, you know I have a special type of love for you :)

Lmao... <3. IM STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SHARE the added optimization yall are doing. We are going to start doing HQ soon again. I wasn't kidding.. I am looking forward to seeing you sharing it.

Grats on those numbers. Strong group.. good results.
[+]
By Taint 2024-01-19 17:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Most people of the forum will give some solid details of their strat once they get a clear. It has always been that way, from gear guides to event guides/strats.

Mischief was gracious enough to share their original 9/9 strat and their HM strat with lots of details. They also shared their Master trial strat for the newest one which I believe your group and others used to get clears.

Its part of what makes this forum alive and well.
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2024-01-20 05:12:50
Link | Citer | R

Eyyyy I got a shout out. Pog
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2024-01-20 07:30:25
Link | Citer | R

drakefs said: »
Asura.Lunafreya said: »
Trying to figure out optimal galli farming setup/path for myself and a returnee friend, need to get him some reforged empy to catch him up before trying full group sortie.

3 song honor brd (2box-ed by me)

Friend: PLD (excal, sriv, pretty well geared) or COR (rostam, most Malig, naegling, un-augmented Nyame)

Myself: various rema/ML25~ jobs - BLU drk drg dnc nin notably.

Mini NMs + A boss + additional objective nets us around 8-10k but trying to work out a route and setup where we can do A + E efficiently.

Depending on gear\DPS you could probably do A,C and E bosses as COR, BLU and BRD\WHM. For bosses: Diffused Haste 2, HM, 2x Minuet (HM, 2x minuet, 1 Madrigal for E boss, us CC and SV), Chaos and Sam. Your goal is to multistep lights (CDC > LS > SB > LS) and for C, the BRD can spam Dia as a safety if you take longer than 3 minutes to kill (you really have to spam dia constantly, so make a send macro on your BLU for it or automate it). For E Boss, keep it out of the clouds it spawns. It gains a stacking DEF, EVA and Regen buff while in the clouds, that will fall off if you keep it out of the clouds for long enough.

I would suggest finding others who also would like to start sortie and have jobs that fit into your setup. PLD is not a great job for sortie, while COR is basically required (Bolters Roll > than everything else).

Also, making the Empy Harp is probably the BRDs biggest upgrade and will help a lot on physical setups.

PLD DRG BRD ended up being a setup we tried last night and we were able to do A boss E boss and main floor aurum and a few of the basement blue boxes (empy lockstyle and 30s stare) which was a nice net of galli and a few chances at star stones.

SV CC songs on E boss and 4 step light did well enough, could probably swap PLD for COR with similar results and faster kill, that’s the next attempt.

Thanks to everyone for the various suggestions.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-20 07:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Did you do nakuul in E?
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2024-01-20 08:54:55
Link | Citer | R

We did not no, we had just enough time to do all of the above and did the empy lockstyle blue box with 45 sec remaining.
[+]
By SimonSes 2024-01-20 09:39:41
Link | Citer | R

DRG isnt exactly great option for lowman like that. DRG specializes more in a darkness skillchain and E boss is easy enough to def down, so Angon isn't that useful. DRG doesn't also have great meva unless you have some path A nyame and or use B path in exchange for dps. You might have problem with DRG, COR and BRD setup tbh (especially with undergeared BRD). PLD can kite E, while DRG and BRD just kills it controlling own enmity, which is slightly slow, but simple strategy. When DRG will be the tank and Dhartok will start spamming TP moves and poison clouds, the DPS might drop A LOT and you might actually even wipe or it will take much longer, than with PLD.

On the other hand doing Sortie without Bolter's roll is probably the worst idea ever.
[+]
By Taint 2024-01-20 10:22:39
Link | Citer | R

BLU/WAR ,COR/DNC ,BRD/WHM Would be my choice based on your set up.

BRD on Haste and Song duty.
COR for Rolls and steps. (Savage spam)
BLU for debuffs, sudden lunge and Mighty Guard.
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-01-21 01:09:09
Link | Citer | R

Any BLU solo doing the "Vanquish 3 Biune foes within 30 (?) seconds of gaining enmity."?
 Phoenix.Iocus
Serveur: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-01-21 07:17:02
Link | Citer | R

PLD DRG BRD ended up being a setup we tried last night and we were able to do A boss E boss and main floor aurum and a few of the basement blue boxes (empy lockstyle and 30s stare) which was a nice net of galli and a few chances at star stones.

SV CC songs on E boss and 4 step light did well enough, could probably swap PLD for COR with similar results and faster kill, that’s the next attempt.

Congrats on getting the E boss down. If you're 'stuck' at this level for awhile it's not a big deal because it's a solid first step to being able to upgrade pieces quickly. Once you don't need star stones, you'll notice that the basement chests aren't amazing for galli/time and you may want to do something else with your time. Getting a double blue chest in E on flans isn't terrible. If you're looking for +1 earrings then you can keep doing them for awhile.

Next steps can be to add C boss for more galli or farm mobs for extra galli. YMMV but I find B and D are not friendly at all both lowman or new players. You can always poke your head in and try them if you have extra time at the end of a run. Technically G boss is possible with 3 people if you're already clearing C for the entry. It is extremely rough because of the time constraints and the WS wall. Your gear level has to be very high and you basically need to BRD+COR and a very polished DD that can multi step light quickly and consistently. I'm not sure if anyone does more than that with 3 people.

Instead of doing any of those next steps you can try to get more people. Both mage and melee strats require a pretty high gear level to be consistent. It's really just a choice of what you want to gear up and play on a regular basis.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2024-01-21 09:07:09
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Iocus said: »

Congrats on getting the E boss down. If you're 'stuck' at this level for awhile it's not a big deal because it's a solid first step to being able to upgrade pieces quickly. Once you don't need star stones, you'll notice that the basement chests aren't amazing for galli/time and you may want to do something else with your time. Getting a double blue chest in E on flans isn't terrible. If you're looking for +1 earrings then you can keep doing them for awhile.

Next steps can be to add C boss for more galli or farm mobs for extra galli. YMMV but I find B and D are not friendly at all both lowman or new players. You can always poke your head in and try them if you have extra time at the end of a run. Technically G boss is possible with 3 people if you're already clearing C for the entry. It is extremely rough because of the time constraints and the WS wall. Your gear level has to be very high and you basically need to BRD+COR and a very polished DD that can multi step light quickly and consistently. I'm not sure if anyone does more than that with 3 people.

Instead of doing any of those next steps you can try to get more people. Both mage and melee strats require a pretty high gear level to be consistent. It's really just a choice of what you want to gear up and play on a regular basis.

We may try to push the envelope and get a C boss in as well, but I think we will more quickly be ready to have my returnee friend geared well enough on COR to do full party sortie. Luckily he’s on COR and has all the necessary stuff for mage setups which makes it even easier.
[+]
By SimonSes 2024-01-21 12:31:44
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Iocus said: »
I'm not sure if anyone does more than that with 3 people.

I remember Mischief was 3 boxing abcefg, but that was with mage setup and if I remember correctly he said it was so close on time, that even bad exit placement in basement could cause you to time out.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-21 20:42:35
Link | Citer | R

I have done ABCEFG w/ RUN SCH GEO. Definitely is close and doesn't leave room for much extra but that's still good for triple box. Also requires excellent gear on the GEO cause they have to carry a lot of damage to supplement the SCH since you're losing 1 burst every skillchain. Ethers and Elixirs help a lot too. No bolters and having to wait for strats means most of these runs end up as 5NM instead of 6. Talaria and Hermes Quenchers/Powder Boots help.

Have also done ABCEG w/ SAM BRD COR. F is obviously impossible here. Aita might actually be doable w/ yaeg but I haven't tried. No WHM would make it extremely difficult.

Both of these setups would benefit from not having to split brain bandwidth between 3 characters.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-22 08:05:09
Link | Citer | R

Doing E with just SCH GEO sounds insane. What healer does COR SAM BRD use for G? All 3 melee and WS?
 Asura.Jenniferrr
user: Pirates
By Asura.Jenniferrr 2024-01-22 08:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

Looking for a little help with Gartell (F). We're able to take him down but not every time so looking for tweaks we can make to our strat.

We run a melee strat with DRK, WAR, COR, BRD, RDM, WHM.

Normal zerg setup. SV/CC acc/att/att/att/hm SAM/Chaos
DRK will drain HP prior to fight if we have time.
WAR usual zerg
RDM Dia 3 (light shot), frazzle, para, slow
WHM baraera, asylum if wind hands

Someone mentioned last night that dia causes him to rage somehow. Anyways, I know it's not the best description but any help is appreciated.
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 148 149 150