Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 20th Anniversary Reddit AMA
20th Anniversary Reddit AMA
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28
By Seun 2022-05-23 18:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Turning auto target off doesn't fix anything. It just takes more time to re-engage. I'm just asking for them to create a toggle between the default auto target and a "nearest target" option.

I'm not against the idea. My point is that this has been an issue since 2004 in original Dynamis. They didn't do anything about it when they actually had the resources to do it so we should probably continue making the best of what we have.

Yes, you will lose time either way whether you switch targets or you have to re-engage. Off is the better of the two options in my opinion because it avoids TP dump and waking slept mobs.
By Sakinah79 2022-05-23 18:15:08
Link | Citer | R

Two questions: Will there ever be an ilvl Besieged, and when will we get a gunblade?
 Shiva.Liam
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Liam 2022-05-23 18:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
There, I asked a dumbass mastery rank question that won't get answered. My job is done.

was literally about to ask is anyone asking about mastery rank/titles then refreshed this thread XD. The hero we need in these trying times
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-05-23 18:17:07
Link | Citer | R

ALRIGHT

Which one of you *** is this
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-05-23 18:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Liam said: »
There, I asked a dumbass mastery rank question that won't get answered. My job is done.

was literally about to ask is anyone asking about mastery rank/titles then refreshed this thread XD. The hero we need in these trying times
I didn't ask about titles or what the exact components are of mastery rank (since they said a passive kind of answer already on the official forums when asked last time). just asked about rank cap. Feel free to ask about titles.

I'm actually kind of scared to ask anything more complex, because I know they won't be able to answer it.

And I know the DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to ask if fortune's favorite/high roller are obtainable in-game so no way I'm asking that
By RadialArcana 2022-05-23 18:25:19
Link | Citer | R

Mastery Rank on Warframe is really great and a lot of players are still there purely for that, they need to do more with it and make it visible.

It's so annoying they don't take these easy wins.
 Bahamut.Brixy
Guide Maker
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Brixy
By Bahamut.Brixy 2022-05-23 18:26:46
Link | Citer | R

I used my question for the burst/bloodpact wall and why they feel the need to constantly screw over mages lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 18:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Salty making mention of adding Avocado Toast in the other AMA is worthy of lulz
 Cerberus.Dekar
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2022-05-23 18:46:56
Link | Citer | R

ALRIGHT

I really hope we don't lose an answer to a good question because of this. That being said, it better be a cheeseburger if they decide to have it. Cheeseburger > hamburger
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-23 18:47:14
Link | Citer | R

Seun said: »
Turning auto target off doesn't fix anything. It just takes more time to re-engage. I'm just asking for them to create a toggle between the default auto target and a "nearest target" option.

I'm not against the idea. My point is that this has been an issue since 2004 in original Dynamis. They didn't do anything about it when they actually had the resources to do it so we should probably continue making the best of what we have.

Yes, you will lose time either way whether you switch targets or you have to re-engage. Off is the better of the two options in my opinion because it avoids TP dump and waking slept mobs.

Do you know if anyone ever asked about this previously?
By Bosworth 2022-05-23 18:50:25
Link | Citer | R

https://gyazo.com/2c14b4df421cc77c44097261dd24b65a

Go upvote this ***
By Bosworth 2022-05-23 18:51:15
Link | Citer | R

Almost to 200 questions, I bet they answer 15 tops

Edit: Nevermind, there are people arguing with each other in the thread.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-05-23 18:53:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Dekar said: »
ALRIGHT

I really hope we don't lose an answer to a good question because of this. That being said, it better be a cheeseburger if they decide to have it. Cheeseburger > hamburger
It's going to be sandorian so it will be a Royale with cheese
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 18:55:29
Link | Citer | R

Bosworth said: »
Almost to 200 questions, I bet they answer 15 tops

Edit: Nevermind, there are people arguing with each other in the thread.

It's not about how MANY they answer, they answered like 50+ last time. It's WHICH ones they answer. It doesn't matter if they answer 100 *** questions.
[+]
By Seun 2022-05-23 18:56:29
Link | Citer | R

Before Reddit was a thing, yes. Actually before FFXIAH was a thing.

If anything, someone should ask whatever happened to those UI changes they teased some years back. The expansion of the equip sets was nice and the 'switch' feature for inventory is also very useful. I just think there were other issues related to targeting which kept them from changing it way back when.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 18:56:45
Link | Citer | R

all i know is, if we dont get a lv 99 sabotender jug utilizing cactuar needles im gonna be pissed.

actually i guess id take a cactus piss recipe too
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-23 19:00:47
Link | Citer | R

If anything, someone should ask whatever happened to those UI changes they teased some years back. The expansion of the equip sets was nice and the 'switch' feature for inventory is also very useful. I just think there were other issues related to targeting which kept them from changing it way back when.

Dude that was over a decade or longer ago. They've made a number of changes to things they initially said they couldn't do before.
By Rips 2022-05-23 19:10:04
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to fill up an answer slot by asking about in-game vegan food synthesis options just to make some heads pop off.
[+]
By Seun 2022-05-23 19:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Dude that was over a decade or longer ago. They've made a number of changes to things they initially said they couldn't do before.

It's your question to ask so if you think it's worth asking then go with it. I just don't think it would make much of an impact on gameplay. I don't have a census, but I would imagine that many people turn it off since it's the safe option.
 Phoenix.Dynakros
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Dynakros
By Phoenix.Dynakros 2022-05-23 19:38:48
Link | Citer | R

someone ask them if haste takes time to proc
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-23 19:40:12
Link | Citer | R

the legend himself, creator of the 3 hit zanshin build........

wherever you are Nabis, I hope youre living your best life
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-05-23 20:31:56
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dynakros said: »
It does if your playing with a DNC.
By Rips 2022-05-23 20:36:48
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dynakros said: »

What's the relevance to this? Who is this?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 20:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Answers going up

"no plans for relic adjustments" SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELL YOU
[+]
By Manque 2022-05-23 20:41:36
Link | Citer | R

Love how blunt the answers are, haha. Usually you'd see a bit of flair or cushioning of the replies. Just lots of 'nope'.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-05-23 20:42:23
Link | Citer | R

Three "no" and two "We can't". Nice.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-23 20:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Would it be possible to add an item that allows race/gender change, similar to FFXIV's Fantasia system?

A: While it is possible, we learned that we would have to revamp several aspects of the backend. We would need to see if there’s enough demand to justify the development costs.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-05-23 20:43:35
Link | Citer | R

https://www.reddit.com/user/FFXI_DevelopmentTeam
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-05-23 20:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Would it be possible to add an item that allows race/gender change, similar to FFXIV's Fantasia system?

A: While it is possible, we learned that we would have to revamp several aspects of the backend. We would need to see if there’s enough demand to justify the development costs.

Which means no, because they will do nothing to see what the demand is.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28