2021 Mog Bonanza
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22
By SimonSes 2022-07-14 04:31:07
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Rank 1 - "854"

Rank 2 - "04"

Rank 3 - "7"

Won two rank 2 on mules... wish you could transfer the REMA stuff.

For that reason I havent even bothered with buying anything on mules. I would only be bitter sweet that I cant use it on main and even worse I would be forced to gear and ML40 my mule if I win rank 1, which would probably burn me out.
 Cerberus.Tuefen
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tuefen
By Cerberus.Tuefen 2022-07-14 05:21:51
Link | Citer | R

Wtf to get with rank 2 on a mule when u alrdy have all omen bodys...
Rank2 on a mule is a bad joke.
By IGDC 2022-07-14 05:32:18
Link | Citer | R

I get random numbers on mules but also don't take the first one the moogle offers. I keep track of the numbers I didn't take just to see if one of those would win too (usually take the 3rd-4th number). Had mules that would have got 844 and 954 so I'm really glad I didn't get an Aeonova on a mule xD.

(got 3x Rank3 costumes, best you can hope for!)
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2022-07-14 05:45:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tuefen said: »

One of the 10000 pieces obviously.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-07-14 06:13:07
Link | Citer | R

Rank 1!!!!!!

Finally got my Demon's Axe!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-07-14 06:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Bought 26 marbles (free login campaign)

Got one rank 3

Feelsbadman
By Pantafernando 2022-07-14 06:27:41
Link | Citer | R

How that counter reduce cast time of chakra works?

Did it mean recast? Every time a counter procs, one sec is substracted from Chakra timer?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-07-14 06:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Creaucent said: »

One of the 10000 pieces obviously.

Tatenashi body isn’t bad either. Tartarus Platemail is an option. Or yeah, the 10,000 pieces for money.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-07-14 06:52:14
Link | Citer | R

IGDC said: »

Don’t sleep on Kouryu and WoC drops (and Escha Ru’Aun AAs/gods) just added this time. Maybe you have em all, but if not…
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-07-14 07:59:45
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
How that counter reduce cast time of chakra works?

Did it mean recast? Every time a counter procs, one sec is substracted from Chakra timer?

iirc they only have explicitly given the example for the GKT, but yes that is how they said it works.

It's kind of hard to imagine a scenario where MNK could actually get use out of that, though. Supertank an entire zone worth of low level monsters while really tanking one high level monster?
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-07-14 08:58:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
IGDC said: »

Don’t sleep on Kouryu and WoC drops (and Escha Ru’Aun AAs/gods) just added this time. Maybe you have em all, but if not…

Speaking of this, does anyone know if Annoint. Kalasiris reraise effect works when the person is already on the ground or does it have to be on when they were killed?
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2022-07-14 09:01:57
Link | Citer | R

They have to be alive to have the sphere effect active when they die
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2022-07-14 11:15:30
Link | Citer | R

Rank 1 prize here.
Not sure what to get. Leaning towards onion sword. Has fastblade2 been tested yet? Or Brave Blade III?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-07-14 11:17:07
Link | Citer | R

Won 3 pulse weapons and nothing else. Had 2 numbers that almost won

Shiva.Humpo said: »
Rank 1 prize here.
Not sure what to get. Leaning towards onion sword. Has fastblade2 been tested yet? Or Brave Blade III?

It's good as long as you don't want to play with the unique utility of something like Yagyu or Diamond Aspis. Fast Blade II is stronger than Savage if you're dual wielding while possessing the almost unique sword WS property of Fusion (only other way to get it outside of campaign is thru Excalibur).

Also worth noting that Miracle Cheer is a great way to start up BRD
By Nariont 2022-07-14 11:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Humpo said: »
Has fastblade2 been tested yet?

JP wiki had its mods and such placed, it's basically a super savage blade, so can't really go wrong with it, specially given its wide job selection

EDIT: guess i remembered a bit wrong

80% dex 1.80/3.50/5.0 1k/2k/3k
Mirrored ftp
By SimonSes 2022-07-14 11:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Its like weaker Howling Fist without attack boost. Good for RDM (because of temper), but not sure if better than other options. Also great for it's SC property of fusion and great as slashing option for jobs like DNC, which lacks anything else for slashing.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Fast Blade II is stronger than Savage

It's not stronger, definitely not when Nyame B, TP Bonus offhand and Naegling exist. Savage has higher and better WSC, attack on sword itself and doesn't require that much accuracy during WS, because it relies on first hit of main hand mostly. You could use TP bonus offhand for Fast Blade II too, but then you need really high accuracy in WS set to hit with offhand and also your offhand hits will be way weaker because of much smaller base damage. I think Fast Blade is only better if you use no TP bonus and WS at 1000TP and not sure if its better even then.

At 1250TP FBII is 2.225, so 6.675 from 3 hits.
Savage would be 7.5625 and if you count 15% bonus from naegling into fTP, then 8.7.
Lets say you would have some high amount of multiattack with Onion on RDM, like idk enough to get +2 more hits on avg. That would push FBII to 11.125, but then Savage would have like +70% WSD and still like 35(?)% TA, so would be
Code
((5.56*1.7)+2+1.4)*1.15 = ~14.55

Nope, I cant see Fast Blade winning at all even at low TP without TP bonus offhand.
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2022-07-14 12:01:18
Link | Citer | R

Guess I should have checked, but the new costume item Acuba Crown isn't sendable between same account characters like the other headpieces/weapons. Oh well, still got a Zendik Robe and a Mundus shield.
 Asura.Olymoly
Serveur: Asura
user: feary
By Asura.Olymoly 2022-07-14 12:54:59
Link | Citer | R

in

in the same boat, i think i have ro settle on Contemplator +1 since i have taten. haramaki
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-07-14 13:04:01
Link | Citer | R

Yai! All Rank Fours, what did I even expect XD
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-07-14 13:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Znitch said: »
Guess I should have checked, but the new costume item Acuba Crown isn't sendable between same account characters like the other headpieces/weapons. Oh well, still got a Zendik Robe and a Mundus shield.

I'm guessing they will change this sometime.
 Shiva.Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2022-07-14 13:31:12
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Its like weaker Howling Fist without attack boost. Good for RDM (because of temper), but not sure if better than other options. Also great for it's SC property of fusion and great as slashing option for jobs like DNC, which lacks anything else for slashing.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Fast Blade II is stronger than Savage

It's not stronger, definitely not when Nyame B, TP Bonus offhand and Naegling exist. Savage has higher and better WSC, attack on sword itself and doesn't require that much accuracy during WS, because it relies on first hit of main hand mostly. You could use TP bonus offhand for Fast Blade II too, but then you need really high accuracy in WS set to hit with offhand and also your offhand hits will be way weaker because of much smaller base damage. I think Fast Blade is only better if you use no TP bonus and WS at 1000TP and not sure if its better even then.

At 1250TP FBII is 2.225, so 6.675 from 3 hits.
Savage would be 7.5625 and if you count 15% bonus from naegling into fTP, then 8.7.
Lets say you would have some high amount of multiattack with Onion on RDM, like idk enough to get +2 more hits on avg. That would push FBII to 11.125, but then Savage would have like +70% WSD and still like 35(?)% TA, so would be
Code
((5.56*1.7)+2+1.4)*1.15 = ~14.55

Nope, I cant see Fast Blade winning at all even at low TP without TP bonus offhand.

Awesome, thanks for the math, super appreciated.
I mainly play drk, run, Sam, pld. So mainly looking for options there. Hence debating on the gsword.
By Nariont 2022-07-14 13:39:36
Link | Citer | R

Don't think there's any hard data on the enmity > pdl conversion, dont think anyone but drk would make real use of that additional pdl either, and would need to be tanking at the same time to maximize said pdl, would honestly go for the shield for the JA reduction if you didnt go for the sword, or save the queen to be the best healer pld
By fillerbunny9 2022-07-14 14:04:06
Link | Citer | R

is there a working version of Altana/Model Viewer out there somewhere so I can see what the rank 3 lockstyle pieces look like on something other than a tarutaru?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-07-14 14:51:34
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
Don't think there's any hard data on the enmity > pdl conversion, dont think anyone but drk would make real use of that additional pdl either, and would need to be tanking at the same time to maximize said pdl, would honestly go for the shield for the JA reduction if you didnt go for the sword, or save the queen to be the best healer pld

Save the Queen barely does anything for healing really
By Tiffe 2022-07-14 15:13:56
Link | Citer | R

Won a rank 1 on a mule on my main account lol. I'm guessing Yagyu and levelling nin is the safest bet? I do tank and occasionally play nin on that account's main character so kinda sucks that they can't be sent between chars but I guess I could gear up my mule and swap it in when needed.
 Bahamut.Kacil
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kacil
By Bahamut.Kacil 2022-07-14 15:14:26
Link | Citer | R

"Rank 1 prize here.
Not sure what to get. Leaning towards onion sword. Has fastblade2 been tested yet? Or Brave Blade III?"

Congrats

If it was me I would pick Yagyu Darkblade for that AOE Utsusemi. Some have said it's game changing.
 Asura.Shantae
user: Madotsuki
By Asura.Shantae 2022-07-14 16:01:28
Link | Citer | R

Well, got two rank 3's on my BRD dualbox... better than nothing! I suppose if I wanna optimize rarity/difficulty I should grab Telos Earring and maybe Reiki Yotai for her DD set... cooking torque is kinda tempting too though!
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Serveur: Leviathan
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2022-07-14 16:16:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kacil said: »
"Rank 1 prize here.
Not sure what to get. Leaning towards onion sword. Has fastblade2 been tested yet? Or Brave Blade III?"

Congrats

If it was me I would pick Yagyu Darkblade for that AOE Utsusemi. Some have said it's game changing.

It is phenomenal, so much so I have played Ninja once.

[+]
By SimonSes 2022-07-14 17:05:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kacil said: »
"Rank 1 prize here.

Congrats

Its not game changing on its own imo. Its more of game changing for NIN main who wants to tank. Without this weapon NIN tanking is very hard, but with it it's very easy in aspect of keeping hate, but it doesn't help with NIN's other problems while tanking, like no PDT/MDT II, poor enmity gear, no real protection beside shadows, no powerful defensive abilities. It makes a main NIN a complete NIN, but doesn't turn NIN mule into game changing tank. PLD and RUN are probably still better as tanks in most cases.
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2022-07-14 17:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Simon, since you are good with numbers, would you happen to have an estimate on what the PDL needed for the gsword to "compete" with lets say... a mont? or cala?
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22