Packets™ ET Bahamut LS Recruiting.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Packets™ ET Bahamut LS recruiting.
Packets™ ET Bahamut LS recruiting.
By Jetackuu 2020-12-09 20:37:04
Link | Citer | R

As the title suggests Packets™ is recruiting. Currently we are a core group of loyal players and a few new friends and are looking to expand our friends and keep things interesting.

Currently the schedule is Tuesday 8:30 ET for Dynamis, and Saturday 9PM for Dynamis, with gather beforehand, and on typically a rotation of zone in alignment with WOTS but adjusted as needed based on desires/goals of group. Omen we have mostly ceased due to Willowthethird (send this guy willow rods, he likes it) running Omen for the WelcomeHome LS, but I am open to starting this back up as needed/desired.

We collect drops and sell and then do regular payouts.

I really only have a few rules rule: be respectful and don't kink shame (unless that's their kink).

If you are interested reach out to me and/or Willow on here or on discord (I'd say in game too, but I'm almost always afk, despite usually being online).
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-12-12 19:08:47
Link | Citer | R

Reminder: Willow asks that you send him Willow rods (or really any "Willow" items, directly to his inbox. That is Willowthethird, thank you.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
By Jetackuu 2021-02-05 21:53:38
Link | Citer | R

*pokes with one of the rods I keep sending Willow*

Still looking for some people, especially if said people can take running jokes, bad jokes and just in general are chill. We're hoping to ramp up some W3 farm/kills again soon and want more people to scew the parse :D
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-02-14 13:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Still looking for new members, message me on here or on discord.

Or I guess Willow, but only if you send him some rods.
 Bahamut.Bizarro
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2021-02-23 00:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Still looking for some people, especially if said people can take running jokes, bad jokes and just in general are chill. We're hoping to ramp up some W3 farm/kills again soon and want more people to skew the parse :D

*FTFY :P
By Jetackuu 2021-03-10 12:38:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Bizarro said: »

Still looking for some people, especially if said people can take running jokes, bad jokes and just in general are chill. We're hoping to ramp up some W3 farm/kills again soon and want more people to skew the parse :D

*FTFY :P
TY bish.

also, bump.
By Jetackuu 2021-03-17 20:18:59
Link | Citer | R

Looking for the typical flexible: brd, rdm, whm, tank. Also a couple of competent/flexible DD. Ability to get on discord to at least listen is a must. I promise no kink shaming, unless that is your kink.

Come charge your crystals with your bros.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-04-01 09:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Willow needs more rods btw
[+]
 Bahamut.Herrmann
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Herrmann
By Bahamut.Herrmann 2021-04-01 10:46:45
Link | Citer | R

Willow needs more rods btw

I signed and sent one over to help in the cause Jet.
[+]