Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-09-27 18:54:18
Link | Citer | R

999 Titles. I'm so very proud of you. Not sarcasm. As a long time player, trying to wrap my head around even more than 700 titles... that's pretty *** epic, imo.

My only sadness is that the rank up in Mastery that you so desire is likely gated behind content that hasn't released yet. Looking at the completion of Voracious Resurgence probably. Just a thought. Looking at how much you've done, I'm thinking you've probably had the same idea at one point.

Pity I spread myself over two main characters (over a decade on one and then I made one on Asura to "try it out" and it became my current main) or I'd try and give you a run for your money. My only real thoughts on why this would be a bamboozle would be the things I needed in the [S] era. There are a lot of little... kind of like Assaults I guess. I forget. Campaign Ops? Yeah. That sounds right. A lot of little campaign ops that I think rely on more server participation that can't be powered through with just brute force or a full party of alts.

Have you got around to that entire Ballista title thing yet? I thought I recalled seeing you mention you leveled up 5 alts just to be able to do it yourself. That sounds familiar. That seemed like a giant bottleneck in getting that sort of thing done.

Anyway, congratulations again, in advance.

Chocobo raising takes a long time so even just that is impressive, but the Monstrosity levels and the number of titles.

When I see what you have accomplished:

[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-09-27 19:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Aye, I haven't done ballista yet. Waiting on the gw fix if it comes because ballista titles can't just be reset at the bard easily so I want to get them in gw while I'm doing it. Those accounts unsubbed for awhile I'm sure

And yeah campaign ops are a definite hassle. I think I have like 107 cleared out of 270+ or something and it feels like I'm doing well. I'll never full clear campaign ops because of the need for the server to play along with my needs, ha

As for voracious resurgence or unreleased content blocking ranks, I'm all for it! Just means I get more accomplished trying to reach ranks that aren't there. Any excuse to keep me playing and completing content really :D

The next big grind after ballista would probably be clear all nms in the hunt registry, even non-title ones, so let's pray that day never comes. I hesitate to try and full clear content that has no in-game tracking for completion. Seems pointless.

Oh, and pankration and some point...
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-09-30 07:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Unnecessary bump, but curious to see if anyone else is still trying to hit a higher rank, or rank 9 to see if it exists. Any info on what you're grinding out for rank might give me or someone else some new ideas (or just be an interesting story to share!)
 Shiva.Liam
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Liam 2021-09-30 11:54:07
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
Unnecessary bump, but curious to see if anyone else is still trying to hit a higher rank, or rank 9 to see if it exists. Any info on what you're grinding out for rank might give me or someone else some new ideas (or just be an interesting story to share!)

Still slowly trying to go from 7-8, A long way behind you in terms of content completed though! The big thing for me was "can you hit rank 8 without a final form crafting shield?" (I have done rank 2 for the roes) Since finishing the nm titles, I have been mostly focused on trying to clear all quests/battle content, especially ones with titles.

One of the big goals at present is to get the i143 incursion title, it was one of the titles of note when we first saw a rank 8 post, that I spotted no one else had.

Not really an interesting story, but it's been extra fun having Znitch to do some of this content with as we are both grinding away on Shiva, definitely would have given up on sandworm/yilbegan if I was doing this solo!
[+]
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2021-09-30 12:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Rank 7 and still trying for 8, I've hit a wall with Mog Garden titles as I won't get another for over five months from now. Just noticed a title that I was missing from a quest, but I think this is the definitive list of what I'm missing:

My relevant (?) stats at the moment:

edit: Hi, Liam!

edit edit: Currently stockpiling guild points for crafting shield when I have a lot of spare time, daily Mog Garden visits and attempting to wrest the top competition title from our server's resident master baiter. Either I don't understand Chocobo racing or my bird is too weak to win any of the initial races. Wondering if running a six box ballista match and letting my main win on all the jobs is a fool's errand. Also trying to see if I can hit 8 without finishing crafting shield, but it isn't looking likely at this point.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-13 09:01:49
Link | Citer | R

Still at 999 titles, 1000 will be my 500 monster rearing monster, unless I for some reason feel the urge to go out of my way to do one of the two battlefield titles I'm missing

Still waiting on GW fix before the ballista grind, but that on its own will add another 20+ titles easily

Been doing pankration out of boredom, and glad to see that I can basically never lose against npc monsters. No human people do this anymore so my streak should never end in the Diablo cage :o.its up to like 4,700 so far, and I've discovered that maintenance does not reset the Diablo cage champion or your streak, so that's nice! After 5k I'll think I'll take it out and work on maxing it's skills (about 35 more manual wins) before just leaving it in there forever and considering pankration complete

For anyone interested in an easy monster to never lose again npcs when you're leveled/skilled:

Mimic w/ damage reduction innate trait (I got mine from the level 80+ mimics in psoxja

Instant-phalanx, instant-stoneskin, instant-blink

And mine is very aggressive and somewhat tame. Very tame would probably be better, but don't care enough to click the thing more to change it

And that's it
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-13 09:25:31
Link | Citer | R

Are you working on that underlined part above daily? If you were on Asura, I'd love to give you Thumbs Up to bump your number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have all three of these titles?:

Discerning Individual
Very Discerning Individual
Extremely Discerning Individual

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/A_Discerning_Eye

When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each race and gender, you receive the title, "Very Discerning Individual".
When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each character model, you receive the title, "Extremely Discerning Individual".

Time to ride those airships!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-13 09:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Av was already the first gold flagged person (at least one of the first), that's back a few pages
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-13 10:00:09
Link | Citer | R

I'm at 20 clears for airship quest so I have very discerning. Extremely is at 100 clears so I'm hesitant on that for now, ha. Same hesitancy for maze mongers clears where I'm at 50 and the next title is at 100 clears. What a pain some of these are

And yeah I got the gold flag a while back with the help of a second account and free login campaign. Though I did feel like a bit of an *** with spamming the assist chat just to upvote myself, ha

I haven't posted a "***I've done" post in a bit since I was waiting for rank 9, but I'll do it when I get home to see if anyone has any other ideas of ***to do

Cheers!
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-10-13 10:57:21
Link | Citer | R

And yeah I got the gold flag a while back with the help of a second account and free login campaign. Though I did feel like a bit of an *** with spamming the assist chat just to upvote myself, ha

Im wondering if some jerk can downvote you since spamming is required (unless you have 4 separate active accounts to do this) to hamper progress?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-13 10:59:29
Link | Citer | R

No but they can mute you if they outrank you lolancientdbag
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-13 11:06:26
Link | Citer | R

Aye, someone muted a few of my rank 1 upvote guys while attempting this, but I was higher ranked so I unmuted them, muted him, and blisted him on all the chars so he could lnt do it again. Rock and roll.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-10-13 11:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Aye, someone muted a few of my rank 1 upvote guys while attempting this, but I was higher ranked so I unmuted them, muted him, and blisted him on all the chars so he could lnt do it again. Rock and roll.

Once you get gold flag, can you get downvoted enough to go back to silver?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-13 12:27:21
Link | Citer | R

I don't think down votes exist in the system. Just up votes and muting

Though I could be remembering wromg
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-13 14:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Once you get gold flag, can you get downvoted enough to go back to silver?

Mhuahahahaha. jk congrats on gold flag. Pity the system was about 18 years too late.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-17 14:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Annnnd title 1000:

For anyone interested in all of the titles I currently have and still do not have. Here is the spreadsheet updated as of right now:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BLhNlAuft5ePSj0yEuSju0UJw43SV1504i9hWYIw39o/edit?usp=sharing

Yellow highlighted titles are the ones still not uploaded to guildwork since it's been broken. Also need the odyssey boss titles and later voracious resurgence titles flushed to gw when those are added if it's ever fixed

Still rank 8 obviously

Now to find a new long term goal! (aside from 1005 titles, then 1010 titles, etc)
[+]
 Asura.Qehn
user: Tehn
By Asura.Qehn 2021-10-26 01:14:29
Link | Citer | R

Killing Jormungand ranked me up from 7 to 8.

Other relevant information:

-All Jobs 99, 17/22 Mastered
-All Combat, Magic, and Craft skills capped (NO ESCUSTCHEON), Ebisu/Lu Shang's +1
-994/1082 total Titles (if I counted right)
-4/4 Master Trials cleared
-16/16 Aeonics, 4 Relic, 8 Mythics, 6 Empyrean, Epeolatry and Idris
-All missions complete includes The Voracious Resurgence
-All quests completed except Fit for a Prince(female char is required)
-All NM titles except Subduer of the Mamool Ja, Subduer of the Trolls, Subduer of the Undead Swarm, Lambton Worm, Ouryu Overwhelmer, Wyrm Astonisher, and Vanquisher?Gramk-Droog
-All Conquest point titles
-Abyssea 100% complete
-Voidwatch 100% complete AND all Atmacite fully upgraded
-All trusts, including Monberaux and Ygnas
-Level 128 Incursion KI
-1071/1075 RoEs except 4 of Escutcheons
-All Vorseals, 9/9 Regen, 10/10 Refresh, 11/11 Acc++
-All fish caught
-Maze Overlord title from MMM
-Monstrosity: 145/153 species unlocked, but no one level 99, they are all between 1 and 90
-Chocorookie only from Chocobo Racing
-Campaign Ops not done (sand 43/82, bastok 34/82, windurst 34/82)
-Mog Garden: 1295 entrances, 779 furrows, 1193 grove, 1302 veins, 144 pond/coast, 1460 monster cares, 222 creatures raised
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-26 06:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Awesome!

I see how much you have done and I wonder if a rank 9 even exists, ha. Seeing the title that ranked you up was an hnm Wyrm, I still wonder if certain titles or combination titles are either hard required, or if they are just worth more points as more important titles.

It makes me worried since I doubt I will ever get sandworm / Lambton worm titles, oof

If rank 9 does exist, Im at least confident that we will see it eventually from someone!

edit: and the not being able to complete "fit for a prince" as the bride is indeed a bummer. I have a one title advantage on every male character in the game! At least you can still find a bride, ha
 Shiva.Liam
By Shiva.Liam 2021-10-26 11:07:44
Link | Citer | R

Congratulations Qehn, exciting to see rank 8 is possible without a crafting shield.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-27 20:12:35
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-31 10:45:57
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith, do you have some sort of quest master list that you go off of? Also, a title master list?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-31 11:07:19
Link | Citer | R

I put the full title list and how to get them in here a couple times, well 99%, there's a couple unverified and I quit researching.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Titles Every title
https://www.ffxiah.com/node/433 How to get them
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-31 11:14:28
Link | Citer | R

Do the low population servers ever lose their astral candescensesseseseses for:

"These 3 have become essentially impossible. If you can get or have got, you're lucky.
Subduer of the Mamool Ja
Subduer of the Trolls
Subduer of the Undead Swarm"
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-31 11:27:07
Link | Citer | R

Occasionally, it does happen

If you go out of your way to check obsessively you'll see it gone and go do the special battle.

(I should say they have become exceedingly annoying, but it was a draft, and they banned the account I was using for title gathering purposes, so the effort is dead until someone wants to take it over)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-31 12:12:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Lakshmi.Avereith, do you have some sort of quest master list that you go off of? Also, a title master list?
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Do the low population servers ever lose their astral candescensesseseseses for:

"These 3 have become essentially impossible. If you can get or have got, you're lucky.
Subduer of the Mamool Ja
Subduer of the Trolls
Subduer of the Undead Swarm"

As Eiryl posted, that was the attempt to categorize all the titles by where they come from. I also use this spreadsheet type thingie for personal tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BLhNlAuft5ePSj0yEuSju0UJw43SV1504i9hWYIw39o/edit?usp=sharing

I've seen 3 losses on lakshmi for the astral candescence. I haven't really paid full attention though. I got the mamool title with the first loss, but sadly the 2 other losses I've noticed since then were also mamools -_-
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-31 13:21:29
Link | Citer | R

I'd like some sort of numbered quest check-off list. Maybe the JP have something like that. Hmmm. Google searching "Final Fantasy XI quest list" brings up such archaic sites as "Somepage" and "Allakhazam" and I know those sites are dead/out-of-date. Dear lawd. I'll never forget that those sites existed, but it has been several hot minutes since I thought of them last. KillingIfrit too. Man. 'Member berries.

FFXIclopedia has "QUESTS: 1118 (1106/12)" listed. No idea what anything after 1118 means in there though. Maybe if one of those private server people or dat miners could get ahold of lists of quests as they appear in the menu order. I know I played on Hokutens private server briefly and when they flagged my character to have a particular rank, when I looked at my quest list in the menu, it had every version of every part of the missions listed/flagged/completed (even if you can only do Sandy's Bastok > Windurst path for Rank 3, for example, it listed both Bastok > Windurst and Windurst > Bastok.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-10-31 13:24:05
Link | Citer | R

I also have a quest checklist. one sec. It's just some other guys I can't remember who, but he gets credit. Some guy on reddit! thanks guy. I just added and edited a few things in it for new quests or forgotten quests

It doesn't have an "add all quests completed" thing in it though, but that would be easy enough to add

edit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DCeQsrx8Ec2XjRB5cXoWLDga-zodWNZTaqfsjns8Xdw/edit?usp=sharing

The google sheets thing goofed the formatting though. Supposed to be checkmark boxes on the left side of each page where now there are blanks. Oh well. I can upload the real xls if needed. it is functional unlike this one with no darn checkmark boxes!
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-31 13:30:31
Link | Citer | R

I tried to make a quest checklist on my personal FFXI BF Wiki page and then SpicyRyan came in and did a bunch of weird formatting I didn't ask for so I just noped out of the idea of a publicly editable quest list.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-31 13:45:22
Link | Citer | R

Just undo it, whatever he did can be undone with a buttonclick
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49