IdleHands LFM - GEO!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » IdleHands LFM - GEO!
IdleHands LFM - GEO!
By Rankyaku 2020-10-21 17:57:02
Link | Citer | R

IdleHands - an Asura-based, endgame LS - is looking for two to three new, committed members to fill critical roles!

Timezone: EST
Discord: But of course!
Content: DyanmisD, Omen, HTBF, Ambuscade, Aenoics, Monthly Campaigns - all rotational
Regular Events: Sunday/Wednesday DynaD, Monday/Thursday HTBF, Friday Omen x4
Gather around 7:30, events start at 8.

Our rag-tag group of adventurers is looking to bring in experienced and/or dedicated players to heal through end-game content! If you’re a returning player we’re happy to welcome you back into the fold!
-For GEO, we’re looking for dedication and experience; if you’ve got great gear, that's a bonus, but we’re willing to help gear a dedicated GEO. You should be actively working on obtaining or have an Idris

We have other members with this job leveled, so there will be opportunities to play and level other jobs you have an interest in. However, when events take place, we will be looking to these new members to be able to prioritize their GEO to clear content.

If you’re interested in joining the LS or have any questions, please message Rankyaku directly in game or drop a reply below.

-IdleHands-
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-21 18:16:37
Link | Citer | R

Does this really require multiple threads?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-10-21 19:36:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Does this really require multiple threads?

Unnecessary spam? Asura-based LS?

It checks out.
[+]
 Shiva.Applesmash
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-10-21 21:46:58
Link | Citer | R

ok i'll join but I don't have BRD WHM or GEO sry
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2020-10-22 00:54:59
Link | Citer | R

I'll resub if you're seriously looking for an Idris GEO, since I never had the chance to scratch my endgame itch with it yet. 900+ Skill and some modest gear, just in need of a group to help me get back into the game.

I'd also like to create the DRG Aeonic to show up for events where GEO are nerfed since people forget Angon in a thing and stacks with Dia III and other defense debuffs.