Midras Helm Help
 Odin.Maelessil
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Cieren
By Odin.Maelessil 2020-08-28 17:43:29
Link | Citer | R

Hello!
I'm unfortunately not high level enough to do this myself, so I am seeking a kind soul that would do it for me.
I'm at the last part of the quest chain, where I am required to defeat the bomb NM Incensed Pineapple. And apparently it is required of the person helping to be on the quest or have done it before too.

I don't have friends to rely on for this since I have been mostly playing on my own, and I have asked my LS for help but it seems nobody has done it before either...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-08-28 18:27:11
Link | Citer | R

No trusts?
 Asura.Aldolol
Serveur: Asura
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2020-08-28 18:55:29
Link | Citer | R

You can do this solo! just sub RDM and spam dispel on it, it will then only spam Berserk and you won't ever get the blow happen early. You can use a bunch of dispel type trusts and they help too.

I did this as SAM/RDM with pretty crappy gear a while back and it worked nicely.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-08-28 18:58:54
Link | Citer | R

since a Lv.1 mule can wear the Midras's helm +1. He probably cant solo it on w/e mule he's doing it on.
[+]
 Odin.Maelessil
By Odin.Maelessil 2020-08-28 20:33:49
Link | Citer | R

Indeed, I am currently low level (lv 60), trusts will do naught for me even if I were summon them.
I was hoping to get the helm before reaching 99, which is why I am posting my request here.

I forgot to mention my timezone, which is GMT-3. I'm usually online in the afternoon and evening.
 Odin.Maelessil
By Odin.Maelessil 2020-08-29 00:09:05
Link | Citer | R

I have managed to find help.
Thank you to the people who messaged me!
[+]