Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-06 22:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anyone still want to defend mail-in balloting?
We in WA have been doing all mail in for a while now.

They aren't remotely the same, absentee voting is done by request. You register and ask for them to send you a ballot. This version is where the Democrats government mail out ballots to all registered voters and then process's them a few weeks later.

The issue is the registration roles aren't checked and the whole thing is open to tampering by democrat local volunteers. I'd trust online voting way before I'd trust mass automatic spam mail.
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-06 22:49:07
Link | Citer | R

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/84000-mail-in-ballots-disqualified-in-nyc-primary-election/

Quote:
The city BOE received 403,103 mail-in ballots for the June 23 Democratic presidential primary.

But the certified results released Wednesday revealed that only 318,995 mail-in ballots were counted.

That means 84,108 ballots were not counted or invalidated — 21 percent of the total.

can't wait to see 20%+ of the country disenfranchised
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-06 23:02:44
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/84000-mail-in-ballots-disqualified-in-nyc-primary-election/

Quote:
The city BOE received 403,103 mail-in ballots for the June 23 Democratic presidential primary.

But the certified results released Wednesday revealed that only 318,995 mail-in ballots were counted.

That means 84,108 ballots were not counted or invalidated — 21 percent of the total.

can't wait to see 20%+ of the country disenfranchised

Oh those democrats local volunteers will make sure it's the Conservative voters that are disenfranchised. It's *really* not hard to figure this out, voter democrats by county / region / poling station are very well documented now. It would be quite easy for democrats local volunteers to be selectively incompetent at handling the ballots. They don't need to actively change stuff, just make sure that area's that are documented to vote for Democrat candidates are properly processed in a timely manor, while area's that are documented to vote for Republican candidates happen to have *mistakes* in processing that invalidates ballots.

And just to cut people off, here is a by-precinct voter map from 2016.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html

It's ridiculously easy to spot which ones are likely to vote blue and which are likely to vote red. Just make sure the blue precinct voters get counted and the red ones get mishandled. *Bam* voter fraud and rigged election without needing to actually change votes.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-06 23:52:28
Link | Citer | R

Since we are throwing out *** conspiracies, how about Trump giving the ok to Florida to conduct mail in voting? Claiming they had built some kind of bogus infrastructure that allows them to safely process it? Hello, it's Florida. The state that has problems every election year. But because Trump says so, it's ok.

Mail in voting is gonna happen on a large scale, it's already been happening in many states successfully for a few elections now. Washington, Colorado, Oregon. The lawsuits to stop it are going nowhere, Trump doesn't get to pick and choose who gets to do it. But it's fun to watch him fail at it.
By volkom 2020-08-07 00:01:17
Link | Citer | R

if everyone protests while voting we should have a safe election
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-07 04:56:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Can't wait to hear the spin for that.

They just won't say anything about it, when pressed act like it never occurred, and when really pushed just say he said something else.

Seeing as how the topic was conveniently ignored and sidestepped, I'd say you're on track so far.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:12:58
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Since we are throwing out *** conspiracies,
Like Russia collusion?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 08:25:10
Link | Citer | R

Like Russia collusion?

I believe the current conspiracy you guys are on is "voter fraud."
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 08:29:09
Link | Citer | R

Facebook bans Trump Super Pac for 90 days

Wow, I guess social media sites are done with people posting covid disinformation. Good for them.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:34:26
Link | Citer | R

Like Russia collusion?

I believe the current conspiracy you guys are on is "voter fraud."
Wait, is that your definition of a conspiracy?

I mean, we are concerned about a possible future event. There is absolutely nothing being done or said that would calm people who are concerned about preventing that possible future event.

AKA:

<Republicans> There is a glaring error in the control in this new system you democrats are proposing/implementing.
<liberals> CONSPIRACY THEORIES! Don't worry everyone, we got this!
<Republicans> How?
<liberals> How dare you question us! You must be racist for questioning our methods! You also must be sexist because somebody in our party is a token woman! You are also transphobic because we had a gay nominee that we decided wasn't enough to beat Bad Orange Man! Let us think of other -ists and -phobics we can throw at you too!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:37:25
Link | Citer | R

Facebook bans Trump Super Pac for 90 days

Wow, I guess social media sites are done with people posting covid disinformation. Good for them.
No, it's the usual ***you would expect from Facebook.

If they really wanted to stop people posting disinformation, they would have banned CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WP from advertising, due to the fact that they peddled and still continue to do so misinformation for the past 4 years, knowingly and viciously.

But Facebook will never attack one of their own.

But if Trump sneezes, some conservative group gets banned for political reasons.
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-07 08:37:45
Link | Citer | R

How is it disinformation? Are they medical professionals or are they working hand in hand with the CDC to verify any medical claim?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:39:22
Link | Citer | R

How is it disinformation? Are they medical professionals or are they working hand in hand with the CDC to verify any medical claim?
Obviously WHO.

Who, btw, is a propaganda arm of the CCP.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 08:40:36
Link | Citer | R

Yes, all the *** Saevel said is the definition of a conspiracy. Lets highlight it again just to laugh some more!
Asura.Saevel said: »
Oh those democrats local volunteers will make sure it's the Conservative voters that are disenfranchised. It's *really* not hard to figure this out, voter democrats by county / region / poling station are very well documented now. It would be quite easy for democrats local volunteers to be selectively incompetent at handling the ballots. They don't need to actively change stuff, just make sure that area's that are documented to vote for Democrat candidates are properly processed in a timely manor, while area's that are documented to vote for Republican candidates happen to have *mistakes* in processing that invalidates ballots.

It's ridiculously easy to spot which ones are likely to vote blue and which are likely to vote red. Just make sure the blue precinct voters get counted and the red ones get mishandled. *Bam* voter fraud and rigged election without needing to actually change votes.

All of this is fanfiction ***. But we are supposed to believe that Florida can handle it, cuz Trump says so. Please, keep making us laugh.
By volkom 2020-08-07 08:43:03
Link | Citer | R

Why are you focusing just on Florida? That new york district cant get their ***together. Do you think the other 49 states will be any better?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 08:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Uh yes, it was disinformation when Trump claimed that children are "almost immune" and "virtually immune" from coronavirus. It has nothing to do with conservative beliefs, he was simply making ***up to justify his belief that schools are safe to reopen. No demographic is "virtually immune" from covid. Anyone can get it, anyone can spread it, anyone can die from it. Full stop. And we are seeing cases spike among children already, there are reports everyday of a kid dying from it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:46:15
Link | Citer | R

So, basically, you are saying that there will be zero possibility of fraud through mail-in balloting because Biden says so?

How are you any different than Saevel in regards to this? Should we all dismiss and demean you without question or debate?

Because that is exactly what you are doing.

At least Rooks was kind enough to give discussion to the prospect of fraud with mail-in ballots. You do not, you just automatically dismiss and demean anyone who even hints at any possibility of the weakness of the proposed/soon-to-be-implemented system.

And I guarantee that as soon as the ***hits the fan, you will say "well, I knew better, you are all idiots" like you have done in the past on other subjects.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:49:35
Link | Citer | R

And we are seeing cases spike among children already, there are reports everyday of a kid dying from it.
A) Source about the spikes in children.
B) It's being reported for 2 reasons:
1) It is so rare that any child death is a big issue.
2) It advances the liberal messaging paid for by the teachers unions, who are one of the largest donators to liberal causes.

The overall case and death rate among children is still much lower than any other demographic. We are talking about 1% of the total cases and deaths, period.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 08:55:28
Link | Citer | R

So, basically, you are saying that there will be zero possibility of fraud through mail-in balloting because Biden says so?

I never said that, did I? Thats how I am different than Saevel, he is making up conspiracies, I'm not. Easy.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 08:57:50
Link | Citer | R

I never said that, did I? Thats how I am different than Saevel, he is making up conspiracies, I'm not. Easy.
But we are supposed to believe that Florida can handle it, cuz Trump says so. Please, keep making us laugh.
Since we are throwing out *** conspiracies, how about Trump giving the ok to Florida to conduct mail in voting? Claiming they had built some kind of bogus infrastructure that allows them to safely process it? Hello, it's Florida. The state that has problems every election year. But because Trump says so, it's ok.

Mail in voting is gonna happen on a large scale, it's already been happening in many states successfully for a few elections now. Washington, Colorado, Oregon. The lawsuits to stop it are going nowhere, Trump doesn't get to pick and choose who gets to do it. But it's fun to watch him fail at it.
That's just from this page.

So, hi pot. Stop calling the kettle black if you don't want to be called out on it.
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 09:00:53
Link | Citer | R

And we are seeing cases spike among children already, there are reports everyday of a kid dying from it.
2) It advances the liberal messaging paid for by the teachers unions, who are one of the largest donators to liberal causes.

The overall case and death rate among children is still much lower than any other demographic. We are talking about 1% of the total cases and deaths, period.

Another easy one. Children infections

Quote:
Change in Child COVID-19 Cases, 7/16/20 – 7/30/20
97,078 new child cases reported from 7/16-7/30 (241,904 to 338,982), a 40% increase in child cases

So from the arbitrary date of March 1 because its convenient to July 15, we had 241k cases among kids. Then in a 2 week span, we add 97k cases. Now that kids are being exposed to it, we are seeing the cases climb. Remember, we closed schools for good in March. They have been stuck inside ever since. Thats how we kept the case count for kids so low.
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 09:02:15
Link | Citer | R

But we are supposed to believe that Florida can handle it, cuz Trump says so. Please, keep making us laugh.

So, hi pot. Stop calling the kettle black if you don't want to be called out on it.

Called out unsuccessfully you mean? I'm not making anything up. This isn't hard at all.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 09:05:08
Link | Citer | R

...you do know your source has very inefficient and very incomplete information, right?

Quote:
Testing (8 states reported)
Quote:
Hospitalizations (20 states and NYC reported)*
Quote:
Mortality (43 states and NYC reported)*

I mean, it's not even informative.

I know you are grasping for straws, but damn man. Your argument for this is even weaker than your argument for Russia collusion....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 09:06:06
Link | Citer | R

Called out unsuccessfully you mean? I'm not making anything up. This isn't hard at all.
Yes, you were very unsuccessful at calling the kettle black.

The first step of fixing the problem is admitting to it. You have taken the first step.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-07 09:06:24
Link | Citer | R

This is what makes this whole thing weird, it's known medical science that children have turbo charged immune systems. I posted videos (that probably nobody watched) in the other thread explaining how our immune systems worked and it explained part of this. Newborn children have blank adaptive immune systems and "borrow" some from their mothers breast-milk. Once the child is old enough to be weened off milk their immune system goes into overdrive to compensate and generate an adaptive immune system. When they get older, slightly past puberty, this effect starts diminishing until it's gone in the early to mid twenties. Children in that range are at a far lower risk category for the same reason older people are in a higher risk category, strength of the immune system.

How is any of that controversial? Liberals would of agreed to it in 2014, do they now have selective amnesia?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 09:09:38
Link | Citer | R

I watched it Savael, it was very informative.

Vic would just claim it was facts I don't like or misinformation.

And yes, I used that term specifically for the text filter.
By Viciouss 2020-08-07 09:09:41
Link | Citer | R

...you do know your source has very inefficient and very incomplete information, right?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know you are grasping for straws, but damn man. Your argument for this is even weaker than your argument for Russia collusion....

None of those are relevant to my point, nice try tho. I figured you would try to move the goalposts, and you did. You asked for a source to show how the case count was spiking, I showed it. Notice how you couldn't even address that? You tried to cry about other points. Its WAY too early for kids that were just infected to be hospitalized/dying. Which is why I didn't even mention it.

So, as I said, cases in children are already spiking, and kids have been back in school for less than two weeks. Trump was lying when he claimed children are "virtually immune" to covid, and Facebook and Twitter were correct to censor all instances of that claim. No one is immune to covid.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 09:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

None of those are relevant to my point, nice try tho. I figured you would try to move the goalposts, and you did. You asked for a source to show how the case count was spiking, I showed it. Notice how you couldn't even address that? You tried to cry about other points. Its WAY too early for kids that were just infected to be hospitalized/dying. Which is why I didn't even mention it.

So, as I said, cases in children are already spiking, and kids have been back in school for less than two weeks. Trump was lying when he claimed children are "virtually immune" to covid, and Facebook and Twitter were correct to censor all instances of that claim. No one is immune to covid.
Wow.

I can't believe you just admitted that you don't even support the sources you sourced.

I mean, why post any source that has incomplete information just to make your argument look good? I would (rightly) get called out for that, but if you do it, it's perfectly ok?

There is a term for that. It's called "hypocrisy." Look it up.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-07 09:12:41
Link | Citer | R

How are you any different than Saevel in regards to this? Should we all dismiss and demean you without question or debate

Big difference is that I laid out a plausible method of election tampering without the need to change votes of commit fraud. Such a method would be virtually impossible to prove, require almost no central coordination or secret plan, just selective incompetence.

Take the states that are the most competitive, Florida and such. The "volunteers" who go out picking up peoples ballots for delivery / processing just end up being incompetent in certain precincts that just happens to results in lots of ballots not being counted. Ballots that would of likely voted for Trump. I mean this is Florida, they aren't exactly known for well run elections. Is it really such a hard stretch to imagine people just "accidentally" screwing up the mail in ballots?

If a Democrat area, with no incentive to "win", happens to screw up 20% of the votes, what kind of shenanigans would happen in a competitive area with strong incentives to "win" and practically zero accountability?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-07 09:18:40
Link | Citer | R

Remember, such events have occurred in the past and recent months.

Even though courts have found the democrats in charge to be incompetent, but not intended fraudulent, even though it clearly benefited them the most, they want to exponentially increase such "mishandlement" across the country.

But hey, why bother stopping such "errors" if those "errors" benefit the liberal/democrat party the most?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35