Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » February 2020 Version Update
February 2020 Version Update
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By tyalangan 2020-02-12 15:30:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Since I can't *** ever remember, what's the fastest way to do the monthly "grow" objective?
Grain Seed and Earth Crystals?
I do fire crystal
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-02-12 16:32:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren Info on Quest, Fight, Blood Pact Examples and Information Here. Hope some find it helpful.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-12 16:47:52
Link | Citer | R

Will someone please explain the Arcane Glyphics stuff to me? From the sound of it you do not need any other item besides the equipment you want to augment, and you will get 6 free chances a day at an augment, that could be super powerful? Later on it becomes 12 a day? Or do you still need some sort of other item to take advantage of this?
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 16:54:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Will someone please explain the Arcane Glyphics stuff to me? From the sound of it you do not need any other item besides the equipment you want to augment, and you will get 6 free chances a day at an augment, that could be super powerful? Later on it becomes 12 a day? Or do you still need some sort of other item to take advantage of this?

Need to have progress till Reisenjima in RoV storyline (pre-req 1) then need to have the reisen base gear (herc, merl, chiro, odys, valour, reisen weapon - pre req 2). WIth all that, just trade the gear to Oseem and choose "Technique". You get free 6 tries, worth 6M in terms of mats
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-12 16:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »

Need to have progress till Reisenjima in RoV storyline (pre-req 1) then need to have the reisen base gear (herc, merl, chiro, odys, valour, reisen weapon - pre req 2). WIth all that, just trade the gear to Oseem and choose "Technique". You get free 6 tries, worth 6M in terms of mats

Thank you, I was kinda thinking that was the case, I have a few base pieces so far, and RoV is done for me, the only thing I am missing for 'winning' the game, is a few fights left on SoA. ;p

Backtracking now to get my 2 'team mates' caught up lol.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-02-12 16:56:57
Link | Citer | R

worth 6M in terms of mats

dm are over 2m, pushing 3 at times, lately
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-12 17:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Thorny said: »
worth 6M in terms of mats

dm are over 2m, pushing 3 at times, lately

wow that is a huge savings, 12-18 mil a day not having to be spent, later on 24-36 mil a day, that's unusually generous coming from SE, the same people who gave us this lovely new CBing dragon. Their choices in logic never cease to amaze me.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-02-12 17:21:01
Link | Citer | R

to be fair, very few people actively buy DM to augment with because the results are so random, the price is driven by crafting

but it's certainly a campaign with a lot of potential value to be had and well worth your time to use the free augments
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-02-12 17:21:46
Link | Citer | R

Yea for sure, 1.3 mil on levi right now, gil saved is gil earned.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-12 17:31:28
Link | Citer | R

It's not duping (i don't think), it's DM gets used in too many synths. And there are dozens of bots doing vagary 24/7 on the downlow.

Shitty to obtain items are being overly used in new synths.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-02-12 17:38:53
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Even the omen crafting mats are way up. Moonlight coral were 1-1.5M for a long time now they are 3.5M

This is people price fixing, plain and simple. They buy them out across several servers using a few hundred mil, double the price, and continue to AH bot to ensure any cheap ones get snatched up and jacked. It's not just omen crafting mats either, though they are some of the most noticable.

DM were never dupable unless I'm missing something. I tried on oseem when I found medal dupe(was going to bot DM augments with it and generate a table of chance% while waiting for them to ban my taru) but he doesn't actually take and return them so you can't duplicate them.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-02-12 17:43:12
Link | Citer | R

They've been steady for a while at that price.

Cloth went from 300k to 3m in 2 days, after the supply got bought out and a fake history inserted on Asura. I saw the same thing happen with coral on Odin. Whether the price can be sustained or not, it was extremely blatant price fixing.

See: 29 coral listed, only 3.5 selling a day on asura. 50 listed, only 2.9 selling a day on odin. Dead servers are selling 5+ a day, because they're fairly priced. All symptomatic of price fixing, people aren't going to list at 1-1.5m when the history is all 3, so they don't sell and sit on AH waiting for the suckers willing to pay the fixed price.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-02-12 17:47:04
Link | Citer | R

I could be overlooking somewhere they duped DM, but oseem doesn't actually take and return them, so they couldn't be done there. I can't think of any other NPC that handles them.

Definitely can be afk botted, but not with out of the box tools. Definitely RMT doing it, whether they're botting or just being done by hand is questionable, but seen and reported the alliances a few times.

Price fixing isn't a theory, there've been times where you could see it happening on AH. People are using the available AH bots to support it, and the amount of gil needed to do so is nothing to many players these days.

Inflation is also a factor, thanks to all the bottom rung sellers and gain exp addicts vendoring sparks. Very visible on items with limited production ability, like kraken and trove drops(epa,orpheus,omen bodies).

Post deleted by User.
By Isszo 2020-02-12 18:13:49
Link | Citer | R

russian image host
Killed teles with a single smn. Used Beast/Drachen, Idris Geo, Aftermath, Akamochi, Clarsach Call, and Angon.
https://imgur.com/a/rFro5v9 for damage.

Post deleted by User.
By Isszo 2020-02-12 18:19:53
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Is it with a tank and the cor rolled and dropped? Or a COR can pop with DT set and Utsu and the Siren can tank it now?
I popped it so siren would pull hate on her and tank. Cor dropped. The party setup that was in was SMN/DRG/GEO.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-02-12 19:02:05
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Even the omen crafting mats are way up. Moonlight coral were 1-1.5M for a long time now they are 3.5M

This is people price fixing, plain and simple. They buy them out across several servers using a few hundred mil, double the price, and continue to AH bot to ensure any cheap ones get snatched up and jacked. It's not just omen crafting mats either, though they are some of the most noticable.

DM were never dupable unless I'm missing something. I tried on oboro when I found medal dupe(was going to bot DM augments with it and generate a table of chance% while waiting for them to ban my taru) but he doesn't actually take and return them so you can't duplicate them.
I'm sure one of the Lakshmi crew said it was in the drama thread.

How feasible is running a vagary bot for DM? It's easy content but it's not piss easy like other stuff that is botted and has complexities like 0 deaths.

DM wasn't dupable with the method we were using. Pretty sure it's just rmt alliances running and price fixing, unless someone found an exploit in Leafallia to constantly get items without KIs.

Price fixing in general has been super common lately, on our server someone(s) has been trying to raise the prices on pretty much everything.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2020-02-12 19:08:48
Link | Citer | R

Siren's Favor gives Subtle Blow II!
999 delay weapon on Vampire Leech, capped dAGI, Virelai song followed by <pettp> command after a swing...
0 SB: 104 TP return
50 SB: 52
50 SB + Siren's Favor (Tier 11): 28
50 SB + Siren's Favor + Sherida: 26 (cap)

Potency Effects: 15 SBII (T5), 17 (T6), 19 (T7), 20 (T8), 21 (T9), 22 (T10), 23 (T11).

Can confirm Wind's Blessing is based on Siren's MND.
181 MND (Lv 120 Siren): -35
194 MND (Lv 120 Siren + 13 MND from Grioavolr): -38

Lunatic Voice overwrites itself and is overwritten by Silence.
[+]
By Crossbones 2020-02-12 19:34:36
Link | Citer | R

Oh man. That's nice. Niceeeeeee.
By orangemanbad 2020-02-12 19:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren is good for this month's Ambu so there is that.
By Aerix 2020-02-12 19:50:44
Link | Citer | R

orangemanbad said: »
Siren is good for everything.

FTFY.

I'm fairly certain SE will tone her down next month. Better enjoy her power to its fullest for now.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-12 19:53:21
Link | Citer | R

***, they don't even know how to do something like that anymore. It's the new normal.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-02-12 20:04:47
Link | Citer | R

Yeah now that the ceiling has been raised even higher, the only common sense thing the XI devs will do is bring the floor up, I could see them making everyone's auto attacks hit for 25,000 to compensate for the difference in power, weapon skills unchanged because that would be too powerful.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9