ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 10:07:36
Link | Citer | R

Another tweet, nice.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 10:09:56
Link | Citer | R

With video from CNN.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 10:11:13
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, a deliberately edited snippet to show what the tweet wants to show us.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 10:17:58
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

It’s a straight 42 second clip. There isn’t even a cut in there. That’s way more context than Trump gets for most of his quotes that get plastered all over liberal media.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 10:21:04
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It’s a straight 42 second clip. There isn’t even a cut in there. That’s way more context than Trump gets for most of his quotes that get plastered all over liberal media.

Yes yes, a "straight 42 second clip" that starts midway through a conversation designed to imply that NY has a "stockpile of ventilators" when in fact we never get to hear Cuomo say what the stockpiles are because the random nobody did not want to share that key information. Trash tweet.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-27 10:23:47
Link | Citer | R

Yes yes, a "straight 42 second clip" that starts midway through a conversation designed to imply that NY has a "stockpile of ventilators" when in fact we never get to hear Cuomo say what the stockpiles are because the random nobody did not want to share that key information. Trash tweet.

Agreed, it's a garbage tweet, but expected considering the source.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 10:31:00
Link | Citer | R

I’m looking over the transcript of the actual news conference. It’s long. They do have a stockpile of ventilators that can create a capacity of 14,000 ventilator beds but ICUs haven’t asked for any yet (as of 3/25).
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 10:37:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm watching Cuomo in his conference today, he is a true New Yorker.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 10:59:25
Link | Citer | R

I have more respect for Cuomo than Biden. Cuomo is definitely sharper, too.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 11:10:47
Link | Citer | R

Just watching his press conference is ridiculous. This is the leadership I touched on last night. We never get this with Trump.

Anyways, Cuomo's main focus has been flattening the curve as much as possible because he believes that New York will hit the apex of coronavirus cases 21 days from now. So he shut everything down in an attempt to reduce the apex as much as possible, and as he said, it made everyone very happy with him.

In the meantime, he has been preparing hospitals, building new hospitals, converting dorms and hotels into hospitals in anticipation of the apex. Every existing hospital has had to increase their capacity by 50%, some have increased it by 100%.

Thats why he needs the supplies, the ventilators, the hospital beds. Its anticipation of the apex. In fact, he literally just destroyed kireek's trash tweet, as well as Trump's trash hannity interview.

"Yes, they are in a stockpile, because thats where they are supposed to be. They are in a stockpile, because we don't need them yet. We need them for the Apex. The numbers say we need 30k ventilators, I hope we don't. I hope some magical storm comes and blows the coronavirus away, but I don't think thats gonna happen, so the numbers say we need 30k.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 11:19:31
Link | Citer | R

Cuomo just took a shot at the Phase 3 deal again. NY has lost 10-15b of revenue, and the government gave them zip. So they have to cut education and other things. He isn't holding back in his criticism.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 11:27:50
Link | Citer | R

The deal was bipartisan. Can’t blame Phase 3 on Trump.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 11:38:06
Link | Citer | R

That Republican is saying he is going to force a roll call vote, putting hundreds of lives at risk. GOP should respond by removing him from committee assignments.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-27 11:52:06
Link | Citer | R

It wouldn't surprise me if this resulted in legislation that changes the requirements for certain voting procedures to allow them to be done remotely when no safe alternatives are available.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 11:57:14
Link | Citer | R

I think both chambers will figure something out after Phase 3. Especially after the stunt today.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 12:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Sorry kireek, Cuomo already debunked that. Keep up.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-27 12:19:01
Link | Citer | R

Cause he’s totally honest and doesn’t have a track record of making things up to transfer responsibilities onto someone other than him.

It’s not like he didn’t cancel the deal with automakers to make ventilators after the quoted cost... wait he did that last night.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/us/politics/coronavirus-ventilators-trump.html

It’s not like he said some dumb ***like “I don’t think they need that many ventilators”, right? Oh he did.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-trump-ventilators-20200327-4sk2pwrwujelhm64v4nzk3uh7i-story.html

I’m sure he’ll say “Who knew we would need so many ventilators” in the next three months on a phone call with Fox and Friends.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 12:36:10
Link | Citer | R

In another blow to kireek's fantasies, the House bypassed Massie's stunt and passed the Phase 3 deal with a voice vote. Its over.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 13:19:50
Link | Citer | R

I notice you didn't cite the source of your blog, because it's just another trash website. Don't worry, your still wrong.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-03-27 14:23:15
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't matter. As a NY'er I feel for my fellow statespeople but there are other states. He just got 4500 vents, other states need them too but you cherrypick a state because it makes "orange man look bad."

You cannot just say ok NY here's all we have and "*** the other 49 states!"

I know you guys hate him but he's the President of the United States, not just NY.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 14:34:03
Link | Citer | R

lol, are you just ignoring the data Coumo provided just to try to justify Trump making ***up? As Cuomo clearly stated, when he says he needs 30k ventilators for the Apex, he is citing the experts. When Trump says he doesn't think the numbers are right, he is citing nothing and and sharing an opinion.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-03-27 14:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Ok Vic what about the other 49 states?

What happens when Washington, Florida or California get closer to apex?

It is a hard decision but like I said he is the President of all states not just NY. Also NY doesn't have the need for them now they want them IN CASE they need them.

Seriously man you seem like a smarter man than that.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 14:44:04
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Ok Vic what about the other 49 states?

What happens when Washington, Florida or California get closer to apex?

It is a hard decision but like I said he is the President of all states not just NY. Also NY doesn't have the need for them now they want them IN CASE they need them.

Seriously man you seem like a smarter man than that.

What about them? Where is the epicenter of the coronavirus in the US?

Also, I like how you just deflected from the fact that Trump is lying.

All of the states are going to need a ahitload of medical supplies, because all of the states are going to have an Apex, because the virus is spreading like wildfire. And while they scramble to get them, while they wait on the federal government to do its job, Trump is getting into Twitter spats with American companies, accomplishing nothing.
By Viciouss 2020-03-27 14:44:54
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
The problem is this:

One person stockpiling all the ventilators that he does not need NOW, means other states do NOT get them when they DO need them NOW.

If other people in other states need these now, then they should get them before he does for his advised possible need in the future.

I get your are a hardcore democrat but even you should see this is wrong.

lol, can you tell me which states "need them now?" Or are you just making up more crap?
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 142 143 144