First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 14:46:01
Link | Citer | R

Another skipped video.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 14:52:49
Link | Citer | R

Uh, all we are doing is laughing at you, kireek.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 14:53:08
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
Viciouss said: »
Another skipped video.

Damn vicky have a laugh, it's just a funny video. You're so uptight lately!
Be nice. They had a bad week last night. The 3 years working to Impeach Trump last week failed as we all knew it would. They are still coping. Send them some cookies for them to comfort themselves.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 14:55:35
Link | Citer | R

Nah.

That's all you got as a reply? Too depressed I guess.

It's ok, we understand.

These are the only replies an alt right troll deserves. If someone smarter comes along, actual discussions are possible. But there is no sense in wasting timr with you when your always wrong.
Does....does it hurt you inside to look at the mirror at type these replies to kireek?

Are we trying to derail all of Chanti's good posts so that you win?

"NO MORE P&R! WE WIN!!! We will always be right without anyone disagreeing with us! WEEEEE!"

Yikes, I am derailing as well. I AM CAUGHT IN THE TRAP! CHANTI HALP ME! Can we talk more Amy Klobachar????

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 14:56:37
Link | Citer | R

We have been doing great since Nancy ripped up the SOTU and enraged the alt right actually. Nice attempt tho.
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 14:57:59
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Nah.

It's ok, we understand.

These are the only replies an alt right troll deserves. If someone smarter comes along, actual discussions are possible. But there is no sense in wasting timr with you when your always wrong.
Does....does it hurt you inside to look at the mirror at type these replies to kireek?

"NO MORE P&R! WE WIN!!! We will always be right without anyone disagreeing with us! WEEEEE!"

Yikes, I am derailing as well. I AM CAUGHT IN THE TRAP! CHANTI HALP ME! Can we talk more Amy Klobachar????

See how little effort I am putting into this? No, it doesn't hurt at all. Its always been easy.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 14:58:56
Link | Citer | R

We have been doing great since Nancy ripped up the SOTU and enraged the alt right actually. Nice attempt tho.
Your behavior here lately states other wise. =/

Vic, you are better than this. Take a breather. Some slow deep breathes. Kireek isn't going to cross the pond to hurt all the lefties with their righty stick.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 14:59:38
Link | Citer | R

Nah.

It's ok, we understand.

See how little effort I am putting into this? No, it doesn't hurt at all. Its always been easy.
Truly, proof that ignorance is pure bliss.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-11 15:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
DirectX said: »
Why did you start playing FFXI at 60 years old? How did you even find it?
59 I think. My best friend suckered me into it.

Really glad you stayed around Chanti, if even only for the forum contributions. =)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:05:34
Link | Citer | R

You know what I loved about that?

Trump made a video of her ripping it up and showed the American heros they were honoring, as she was ripping it up. She got so mad she demanded Twitter and Facebook take the videos down, and they denied her outright.

So in the end, he not only used her nonsense against her but she showed she was mad and then impotent to get it taken down too.

You know what we loved about it? Everything. It was a complete win for Nancy. We don't care about a photoshopped tweet. The actual event is going to outlast even her lifespan. We have already forgotten the entire speech.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:09:45
Link | Citer | R

Vic, you are better than this. Take a breather. Some slow deep breathes. Kireek isn't going to cross the pond to hurt all the lefties with their righty stick.

Like I said, if someone smarter, like yourself, comes along with an on topic post, discussion is possible. But if the little british troll is gonna ***up the thread, we will happily laugh at him.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:10:17
Link | Citer | R

You know what I loved about that?

Trump made a video of her ripping it up and showed the American heros they were honoring, as she was ripping it up. She got so mad she demanded Twitter and Facebook take the videos down, and they denied her outright.

So in the end, he not only used her nonsense against her but she showed she was mad and then impotent to get it taken down too.

You know what we loved about it? Everything. It was a complete win for Nancy. We don't care about a photoshopped tweet. The actual event is going to outlast even her lifespan. We have already forgotten the entire speech.

If it was a complete win why did she beg them to take it down and they laughed in her face? xD
You know why they laughed at her, cause she has no power and they know you're gonna lose in 2020 lmao

Exhibit A! None of this happened.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Its just you shitting up the thread. And yes, we are having a good time over here.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-11 15:19:56
Link | Citer | R

Its just you shitting up the thread. And yes, we are having a good time over here.

Why do you keep saying "we"? nobody else cares, you have a split personality or are you talking about your cat?

(gonna stop the trolling now, as fun as it was)

He’s super proud of the fact that he has Discord friends.
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:22:28
Link | Citer | R

Its super fun to be playing FFXI with FFXIAH people, except you FONEWEAR, BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOG ON TO SHIVA.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 15:23:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Why do you keep saying "we"? nobody else cares, you have a split personality or are you talking about your cat?

(gonna stop the trolling now, as fun as it was)

He’s super proud of the fact that he has Discord friends.
Are they socks?
By Viciouss 2020-02-11 15:23:58
Link | Citer | R

As you should know Skull, I'm far too lazy for that. Mosin can confirm.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 15:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, if someone smarter, like yourself, comes along with an on topic post, discussion is possible. But if the little british troll is gonna ***up the thread, we will happily laugh at him.
I don't think I am smarter than anyone, that is a type of judgement I don't like to do with peers. I may be better at posting coherent posts than CJ though.

So, lets get back on track. Amy Klobachar. Can we talk about her? She does not seem to be a commie. Bonus points for her. Maybe that's cause we haven't been exposed to her as much?

Oooh don't know if this is relevant, but just so you know, back in 2008, I thought Hilary was the better candidate then Obama. She had my support, for the liberal parts of me.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-02-11 15:29:00
Link | Citer | R

As you should know Skull, I'm far too lazy for that. Mosin can confirm.
I am also lazy! XD

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-11 15:31:31
Link | Citer | R

I don't think I am smarter than anyone, that is a type of judgement I don't like to do with peers. I may be better at posting coherent posts than CJ though.

So, lets get back on track. Amy Klobachar. Can we talk about her? She does not seem to be a commie. Bonus points for her. Maybe that's cause we haven't been exposed to her as much?

Oooh don't know if this is relevant, but just so you know, back in 2008, I thought Hilary was the better candidate then Obama. She had my support, for the liberal parts of me.

Same. I supported Sanders over Clinton in 2016, though, and he’s still near the top of the list for the remaining Dems. It’s not that I like his policies, it’s just that he’s way more sincere than the rest of the Pander Brigade.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60