Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-06 10:32:05
Link | Citer | R

Oh another interesting note, you know how the fellow progressives here like to lambaste "big Oil" and "big pharma", well those guys are small fish compared to the "Liberal" companies.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263264/top-companies-in-the-world-by-market-value/

Top 13 with market value measured in billions of USD.
Code
Apple			961.3
Microsoft		946.5
Amazon.com		916.1
Alphabet		863.2 << This is Google
Berkshire Hathaway	516.4
Facebook		512
Alibaba			480.8
Tencent Holdings	472.1
JPMorgan Chase		368.5
Johnson & Johnson	366.2
Visa			351.9
ExxonMobil		343.4
ICBC			305.1

Notice who the top folks are, the same folks who control your search results, your email, and pretty much every automated aspect of our daily lives. Apple should take note because most people are now getting their "news" from aggregaters that collect news from multiple places and put them together on a single panel for the viewer to choose from. Apple's news app is programmed not to get news from conservative sites, effectively preventing viewers from even knowing that there is another side to an argument. Facebook and Google both do the same thing with Microsoft and Amazon being a little less obvious about what they do.

I can personally attest to Google doing it as my phones news feed is full of stuff from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Vox, WaPo, Vanity, HuffPo and so forth even though I rarely ever visit those sites. The only articles from Fox are business relates ones, never political ones.

That is the Media Industrial Complex, the guys who created the Democrat Reality Distortion Bubble and pretty much control the opinions of anyone not willing to get their own information.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-06 10:49:23
Link | Citer | R

lol, pretty sure nobody here has ever talked about, much less cared about "big oil" or "big pharma."
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-06 12:19:25
Link | Citer | R

Dems don't have a fair process in my eyes for their party anyway. The super-delegates show that. If I was a dem I'd be pushing to get rid of that ***real quick.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-06 18:23:37
Link | Citer | R

In my news travels I read multiple outlets including CNN. I was shocked to see they reported this unless they are anti Bloomberg.

I'm not sayin you're biased..but uhh.. damn.

Quote:
Mike Bloomberg to Bloomberg News reporters upset over not being able to probe Democrats: 'With your paycheck comes some restrictions'

Bloom,berg at it again
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-06 18:24:40
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Dems don't have a fair process in my eyes for their party anyway. The super-delegates show that. If I was a dem I'd be pushing to get rid of that ***real quick.

They completely changed the super delegate rules after 2016.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-06 18:32:33
Link | Citer | R

They only don't get a vote in first round. If it's contested and goes to round 2 they fair game.

Quote:
Under the new rules for 2020, superdelegates will still be automatic delegates to the convention. But they will not have a vote on the first presidential ballot if the convention remains contested, which is a distinct possibility given the number of Democrats considering running. Superdelegates would get to vote on any subsequent rounds of voting.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-06 21:51:15
Link | Citer | R

In my news travels I read multiple outlets including CNN. I was shocked to see they reported this unless they are anti Bloomberg.

I'm not sayin you're biased..but uhh.. damn.

Quote:
Mike Bloomberg to Bloomberg News reporters upset over not being able to probe Democrats: 'With your paycheck comes some restrictions'

Bloom,berg at it again

Bloomberg's a liability and a foil. Democrats are often a little too good at circling the wagons, but they are absolutely willing to eat their own when they deem them a threat to the cause.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-15 18:44:36
Link | Citer | R

Could multiple candidates 'win' the Democratic caucuses? New rules make it possible.
Des Moines Register on MSN

Quote:
For decades, the winner of Iowa’s caucuses has been decided by a complicated system of state delegate equivalents, which operates kind of like the Electoral College. Unlike in the November presidential vote, though, Iowa's tally of popular support was never released.

But in 2020, the Iowa Democratic Party will publish two raw vote totals and the delegate numbers from caucus night.

So one candidate could win one or both of the delegate counts but lose the popular vote. That would open a new layer of complexity as media report the results, campaigns spin them and voters in later states try to make sense of them ...

Gona be fun...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-02 12:39:29
Link | Citer | R

Julián Castro ends presidential campaign
CNN

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-02 13:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Where's the necro bump when you want a good laugh
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-02 17:59:27
Link | Citer | R

Marianne Williamson Has Laid Off Her Entire 2020 Campaign Staff
Time

But she isn't dropping out. Running on crystan energies perhaps?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-02 20:00:55
Link | Citer | R

There seems to be a growing belief that Michelle Obama is going to jump in the race and steal the show, even though she has made no clear indications of doing so. Does anyone here think that's a credible possibility? I'm not so sure, but crazier things have happened.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-02 21:27:43
Link | Citer | R

I said this several months ago. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah throws her name out there. The way it looks right now, all the current runners are complete campaign losers, so something will happen. Theres 0 chance we see Creepy Joe as a nominee...For the sake of our children
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-11 11:44:34
Link | Citer | R

Tom Steyer just got his two best polls of the cycle
CNN

TLDR: Money CAN buy you love.

Quote:
New Fox News polls in the third and fourth states of the primary season, Nevada and South Carolina, have Steyer jumping into the double digits. In doing so, Steyer has qualified for next week's CNN/Des Moines Register debate.

Steyer scored an impressive 15% in South Carolina. That's right next Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' 14% and only behind former Vice President Joe Biden's 36%.

In Nevada, it's more of the same. He hit 12%, which is tied for third with Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Steyer's behind Biden (23%) and Sanders (17%)....

I should say that it's not shocking that his best polling has come from Nevada and South Carolina.

Steyer is spending a ton of money on advertisements in the two states. He's put about $11 million into television ads in Nevada and about $15 million into South Carolina, according to CMAG.

To give you an idea of how much money that is, consider that he's spent more on television ads in South Carolina than nearly every other candidate has spent on television ads in every state combined....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-01-11 13:18:15
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Julián Castro ends presidential campaign
CNN

Is he related to Fidel Castro ?
By fonewear 2020-01-11 13:18:47
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

They completely changed the super delegate rules after 2016.

Well ain't that super !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-11 16:35:15
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
After Donald Trump caused the Iranians to shoot down a passenger plane I think the Dems should get in power now.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-01-11 18:26:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-11 18:58:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
After Donald Trump caused the Iranians to shoot down a passenger plane I think the Dems should get in power now.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from you.

You still pay attention to that guy? He's worse then vic or vic jr.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-11 19:00:10
Link | Citer | R

Ya no ***. Only see his garbage from your quotes. Why entertain him at all
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-01-11 22:14:49
Link | Citer | R

I love how these dumb *** can't even see how I flip flop between posting far right and far left ***.

If you aren't American you should get out !
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-11 22:15:05
Link | Citer | R

Go brew some tea and stare a picture of the Queen !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 58 59 60