Dem Dems aiming at 2020
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-09 19:17:19
Link | Citer | R

Iowa officially gives Buttigieg the largest delegate count, followed closely by Sanders
The decision comes despite the fact that the results are rife with potential errors and inconsistencies. NBC News has not called a winner in the race.

NBCnews

Quote:
The party said it would, based on the results of the race it had collected, award 14 delegates to Buttigieg and 12 delegates to Sanders.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass, will receive 8 delegates, while former Vice President Joe Biden will receive 6 and Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., will receive 1, the party said....
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-09 19:19:28
Link | Citer | R

Paged!

By fonewear 2020-02-09 19:49:48
Link | Citer | R

So if you win Iowa you go on to win the White House right ?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Odinz 2020-02-10 05:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Plagued with absolutes and binary interpretations of reality; the republicans and their base are incapable of understanding nuances.

The US is speeding towards disaster on a train called "dumbass" fueled by "I can't be bothered".
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-10 07:23:01
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
This is why the working class no longer support Democrats, they didn't change the party did. To care more about illegals than working people in their own nation.

Well how else are the Dems going to breed a bigger underclass to vote for them?
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 08:05:24
Link | Citer | R

These Brits and their garbage manifestos are getting old.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 08:44:50
Link | Citer | R

Nah, I'll just continue to see you as a Brit that doesn't know a single thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-10 10:26:46
Link | Citer | R

Odinz said: »
Plagued with absolutes and binary interpretations of reality; the republicans and their base are incapable of understanding nuances.

The US is speeding towards disaster on a train called "dumbass" fueled by "I can't be bothered".

Welcome to the internet where everyone has to agree with you.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-10 10:27:22
Link | Citer | R

That's right folks ! Some *** from Denmark said we are finished. Might as well pack your bags and head to Canada.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-10 11:49:39
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
As such the only argument the democrats can make is that Trump is satan, and even though everyone on the left pretends to agree with that to fit in...they all know it's not the case because in 4 years he has done really nothing any worse than Obama did.

Outside of the Saevel-esque alt-right *** you usually post, I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

The economy isn't "Booming", it's all political theater, but go ahead and gobble up your exaggerated statistics if you think that supports your views. I didn't believe in the Obama-era "hope for change" narrative either, he got the economy on a slow upward tic but it was nowhere near the instantaneous flip that was promoted.

Lol @ thinking Trump is Satan though.... sounds frighteningly close to the "Half-black non-american born antichrist" label them good ol' boys gave to Obama during his presidency.
Sure, Trump is definitely an *** and needs to tone it TF down, but he's nowhere near as bad as he's lamented as, nor has he ruined our economy. Hurt it? Uh, yeah.
A Criminal, of course, but more often than not, politicians ARE criminals, it comes with the job and Trump was/is a crooked businessman before he decided to play politician.

If you think these millionaires/billionaires pretending to give a crap about the American people genuinely care and have everyone's best interests in mind, you are foolish.

TLDR; It's all about making money.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-10 12:05:14
Link | Citer | R

The fools are the people here on FFXIAH.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-10 12:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
alt-right ***

What does this mean, or did you just call me satan?

Viciouss said: »
Nah, I'll just continue to see you as a Brit that doesn't know a single thing.

Hmm. Looks correct Vic.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 12:28:49
Link | Citer | R

"Civil discussion" immediately followed by "if the left stopped being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." yep, credibility zero.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-10 12:39:40
Link | Citer | R

I think it's a good idea to not vilify each other to the level of calling people terrorists, being annoyed / trolling is one thing but lets not go that far down the hill. This is still a FFXI site and this section of the site exists to try to have some level of civil discussion.

People on the right are not alt right cause they annoy you, people on the left are not antifa cause they annoy you either. Heck, supporting one side or the other doesn't even actually mean you are on the left or the right at all, just that you support the party that makes the most sense to you at this point in time. If the left stopped being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (they never used to be, as shown above) then more would support them.

Oh yes, lets just pretend the months of unnamed people spouting "Pedo Island democrats", "Illegal immigrant terrorists", or the random passive aggressive antisemitic quips are just a matter of being annoyed by contrasting partisan viewpoints.

Good job bitching about vilification and slinging retardation labels in almost the same breath.
GTFOH with that ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 12:48:49
Link | Citer | R

No one is offended by your shenanigans, we are merely pointing out how full of ***you are. You don't get to say "lets not villify each other" then call us HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE at the end of your post.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 13:00:23
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
No one is offended by your shenanigans, we are merely pointing out how full of ***you are. You don't get to say "lets not villify each other" then call us HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE at the end of your post.

The point is he called me something, I just called the party you like something.

And your "point" failed. Calling your post alt right *** is not calling you a terrorist. No one thinks you are a terrorist. But all of us can recognize your alt right ***. Your entire membership is "DEMOCRATS VERY BAD." Which hmm, thats one of the reasons nausi got deservedly sectionbanned. No one is interested in your long winded alt right shitposts any more than your attempts at playing the victim card.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-10 13:01:23
Link | Citer | R

So you're really offended I called the political party you support right now HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? You guys call the right all the names under the sun and that's just fine xD

The hypocrisy is the focus here.
It's like preaching pro-life while waiting for your appointment in the lobby at the abortion clinic.

You don't know what my "talking points" are

Anyone who pays attention to the P+R posts you make is well aware.

and you don't know what alt right is (neither do I these days tbh), maybe don't throw around names if you don't know what they mean.

alt-right
/ˌôltˈrīt/
noun: alt-right
(in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.
"many in mainstream conservatism see the alt-right as a serious force"

Also you seem really mad

Nah, I'm good but nice deflection.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-10 13:04:47
Link | Citer | R

alt-right ***

What does this mean, or did you just call me satan?

It's him name calling. Just a version of

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man REALLY BAD!!!

"Alt Right" is a category the left use's to place anyone they disagree with, which is anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders, a guy who honeymooned in the Soviet Union. It's also used as a label of censorship as in "don't pay attention to person X they are alt right" or more commonly "shutdown / cancel person X because they are alt right".
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-10 13:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Coming from Saevel who throws labels at the left more than anyone thats pretty hilarious. But its not working.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-10 13:30:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
It's him name calling.

It is in no way name calling.
It is an ideological definition that unfortunately a few of you certainly fall into the category of.

alt-right
/ˌôltˈrīt/
noun: alt-right
(in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.
"many in mainstream conservatism see the alt-right as a serious force"

"Alt Right" is a category the left use's to place anyone they disagree with, which is anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders, a guy who honeymooned in the Soviet Union. It's also used as a label of censorship as in "don't pay attention to person X they are alt right" or more commonly "shutdown / cancel person X because they are alt right".

Fits right in with the label, Saevel.
Has nothing to do with cancel culture though, that ***needs to end, no one is a saint.

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man REALLY BAD!!!
FFS this dialogue is so tired and worn out already.

How about this:

Extreme left: Woke crybabies
Extreme right: Ignorant sheep
The Sitting President: Donald Trump (whether you like it or not)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60