Site issues
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Viers
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Vires
By Bahamut.Viers 2020-07-23 22:09:17
Link | Citer | R

Must be the same issue, my belted versions arent coming up when flushing guildwork.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-23 22:11:10
Link | Citer | R

What's dumb about that one is that it works for me on the dev box but not in production. I'll figure it out as soon as I can.
[+]
 Siren.Clouddy
Serveur: Siren
user: Clouddy
By Siren.Clouddy 2020-07-25 22:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Price history for Siren sales is missing for the past three days. Last day it's showing data on is July 22nd.

I checked price histories on Asura and a bunch of other servers and they showed data from today, so it looks like it's just Siren that is affected.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-25 22:24:04
Link | Citer | R

Hrm, going to guess it's got something to do with that July 22nd maintenance. Thanks for the heads up, I've got an idea or two on what it might be.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 10:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Found the issue. It should be resolved shortly.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2020-07-26 11:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Nodes have been broken for a couple years now, At least for me. Clicking on the link brings you to a broken page and the only way you can adjust a node is if you happen to know the link to it. You can't make new nodes at all and there is also a memory leak (I assume) that causes the whole page to lock up if you edit too much or leave the page open for too long, making it unable to save changes and losing everything you changed. It's the main reason I never got around to finishing my geo guide or making more.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 12:08:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Brixy said: »
Nodes have been broken for a couple years now, At least for me. Clicking on the link brings you to a broken page and the only way you can adjust a node is if you happen to know the link to it. You can't make new nodes at all and there is also a memory leak (I assume) that causes the whole page to lock up if you edit too much or leave the page open for too long, making it unable to save changes and losing everything you changed. It's the main reason I never got around to finishing my geo guide or making more.

Wait, broken how? Which link? They've always worked for me.

The crash from keeping an editing session open too long: I've known it was an issue but no one ever complains about it so I haven't taken a deep dive into what's making it churn memory.

Anyway, can I have some details on which links, and what you mean by "broken"? Again, they work for me, so I need an idea of where to start looking.

[Edit: Just was able to create one from my test account without admin rights, so I really do need a better idea of what you mean by "broken".]
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Brixy 2020-07-26 12:14:36
Link | Citer | R

The node link on the right side under the member menu doesn't work. It says 502: bad gateway when you click it. At work now so I can't be super helpful atm lol.

502: bad gateway
Nginx/1.16.1
That's the total error it shows on the page. It happens on firefox, chrome, and on my phone.
By Wotasu 2020-07-26 12:15:34
Link | Citer | R

https://www.ffxiah.com/node/ or members menu > nodes, works for me.
The crash is annoying sometimes tho cause it happens randomly and sometimes very early in edit sessions or when you hit publish..
I've learned to live with it though and save often.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 12:19:06
Link | Citer | R

The node link on the right side under the member menu doesn't work. It says 502: bad gateway when you click it. At work now so I can't be super helpful atm lol.

Nginx/1.16.1
That's the total error it shows on the page. It happens on firefox, chrome, and on my phone.

What the ***?
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 12:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Also, the link to the image host broke when we did a deploy earlier; it'll be fixed shortly.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 12:22:35
Link | Citer | R

Rooks said: »

Nginx/1.16.1

What the ***?

I just reproduced this masquerading as you on the test box, so it's definitely something in your node data. I'll find the problem and send a fix to Scragg.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Brixy 2020-07-26 12:28:52
Link | Citer | R

Very interesting lol. It's been happening for a couple years now and had no idea why. I found a way around it, but couldn't use test nodes and had to hope my coding was right when I changed stuff on my main node. Kinda curious why it only effected me now lol
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 12:33:35
Link | Citer | R

Very interesting lol. It's been happening for a couple years now and had no idea why. I found a way around it, but couldn't use test nodes and had to hope my coding was right when I changed stuff on my main node. Kinda curious why it only effected me now lol

Found the issue.

When you load the nodes page, it calls up all your nodes, and all your drafts. You have, as of the last time I loaded a db dump to the test server, 296 drafts. The size of the returned dataset is so large that it triggers one of the system's guard rails, and aborts the call. This manifests as a timeout, which is sort of curious.

I'll think about the best way to address this going forward and have something for you soon.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 15:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Also, the link to the image host broke when we did a deploy earlier; it'll be fixed shortly.

This should be fixed.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 09:42:27
Link | Citer | R

This should be fixed.
It broke again.

You got to hit the server harder next time Rooks.

[+]
By Draylo 2020-07-27 21:05:21
Link | Citer | R

Anyone see error boxes for the front page screenshots?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-27 21:08:32
Link | Citer | R

Yes, and some avatars
(Bismarck.Zalena Bahamut.Harribel Shiva.Arislan Asura.Aeonova Asura.Yojimmbo)
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2020-07-27 21:57:09
Link | Citer | R

It's nice seeing new errors, it means errors are being fixed.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-27 22:04:40
Link | Citer | R

I've notified Scragg; it's nothing I did this time, promise
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-07-27 23:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Chimerawizard said: »
It's nice seeing new errors, it means errors are being fixed.

Reading this, and then seeing someone +1 it with a broken image link made me lol.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-28 20:35:52
Link | Citer | R

Currently... more things are vanishing lol. More and more avatars etc.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-07-28 22:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Thanos did the snap
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-29 07:38:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

There was an issue with changing backend asset storage; anything you see with a broken link - avatars and screenshots - got uploaded in the window where things weren't sending to their proper final location, and are gone now. Sorry.

You'll need to re-upload.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-29 11:26:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

There was an issue with changing backend asset storage; anything you see with a broken link - avatars and screenshots - got uploaded in the window where things weren't sending to their proper final location, and are gone now. Sorry.

You'll need to re-upload.
At least my screenshot queue works now. :D
By Draylo 2020-07-30 13:29:16
Link | Citer | R

Those broken images are triggering me, ppl need to upload stuff!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-08 15:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Guildwork shout trackers been broken since I think yesterday

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-08 17:21:07
Link | Citer | R

First I've heard about it. I'll have a look.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8