PSA: Flaw Identified In Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » News » PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13
By Draylo 2019-11-21 18:58:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Draylo said: »
It is definitely a fact though that when FFXIV crashed and burned, they siphoned every bit of coin they could from any IP to repair that garbage to the barely passable that it is today.
They siphoned the employees, not the money.
The money came from Tencent. Your fantasies aren't facts.

Wrong
 Asura.Aquatiq
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-11-21 19:01:43
Link | Citer | R

what's this forum's *** obsession over pretending to know ***they cannot possibly know
By spengler 2019-11-21 19:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Draylo is delusional, anyone who's been around him for more than 5 seconds knows that.

His life is pretending to know ***he does not.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-21 19:27:52
Link | Citer | R

It is definitely a fact though that when FFXIV crashed and burned, they siphoned every bit of coin they could from any IP to repair that garbage to the barely passable that it is today.

Wrong
You're right, it was actually Shanda Games first, I got the order mixed, my bad:

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/company/en/news/2010/html/109c1dfa0f9c4f2fba024dc92defd7f0.html

Guess what this money was used for a year later? Crazy, isn't it.

You were too busy being a fraud back then, that's only normal that you'd have no clue.
By spengler 2019-11-21 19:34:50
Link | Citer | R

Wrong
You're right, it was actually Shanda Games first, I got the order mixed, my bad:

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/company/en/news/2010/html/109c1dfa0f9c4f2fba024dc92defd7f0.html

You were too busy being a fraud back then, that's only normal that you'd have no clue.

Only 2 things you can count on on the internet.

1. Draylo being a delusional idiot.
2. Draylo being wrong.

Maybe he'll stop speaking on subjects he is uneducated on and claiming that they are "Fact".
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-21 19:40:59
Link | Citer | R

spengler said: »

Wrong

Only 2 things you can count on on the internet.

1. Draylo being a delusional idiot.
2. Draylo being wrong.

Maybe he'll stop speaking on subjects he is uneducated on and claiming that they are "Fact".
When I read his posts he just sounds like a Nintendo fanboy. I don't know why.
Administrator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2019-11-21 20:25:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Rooks posted an educated guess at what ffxi looks like to se in $$ here

He estimates the ffxi population using the number of unique characters using the AH. then provides a worst case value that that number of characters would be worth to SE.

I actually made that math part of the database page: https://www.ffxiah.com/database
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-21 20:45:13
Link | Citer | R

Hilarious a sock account and the guy pretending to be a GM slinging personal attacks.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2019-11-21 20:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Idiot Boy said: »
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Rooks posted an educated guess at what ffxi looks like to se in $$ here

He estimates the ffxi population using the number of unique characters using the AH. then provides a worst case value that that number of characters would be worth to SE.

I actually made that math part of the database page: https://www.ffxiah.com/database

:o neat!
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-11-21 22:58:17
Link | Citer | R

So, how's everyone doing.

First of all, Sterk is my 5box mule. I'm not his. And so is Kaelynn and Jezbellee.

Second

Don't go spreading rumors because you suck and others don't. You know who I'm talking about. I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me, but someone here has a serious hate *** for me that goes deeper then the usual internet trolling.

That said, thanks and have a great day.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-21 23:29:12
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ihinaa said: »
So, how's everyone doing.
Not horrible, waiting for maintenance to end. Wondering why this thread is still going.
By Draylo 2019-11-21 23:35:58
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to the club lol. Some people on this game and forums are so filled with hate, i feel bad for them, their life must suck.
By warmech 2019-11-21 23:43:27
Link | Citer | R

so whats next on exploit todo list? alex? hpb? copper vouchers?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-21 23:48:20
Link | Citer | R

warmech said: »

That was all active during the last one
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2019-11-21 23:49:56
Link | Citer | R

I mean, from reading what was posted regarding medal duping, it sounded like Mythic, ToM, probably HPB, etc were also subject to a similar bug, allowing them to be completed with 1/8 the required materials, so take your pick?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-11-22 00:24:53
Link | Citer | R

hacks to help the proletariat!

1. break Accession to work with any WHM spell. (you know who I'm looking at)

2. reinstore the WSD fluke from a few months back.

-and for the people starting new accounts out there I'll throw ya a bone.

3. dupe Imprimaturs to allow coalition spamming without a wait.

I welcome other requests of "Hacks for the General Man" to be contributed.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-22 00:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Hack the wait timer for Einherjar entry.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-22 00:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Am I the only one waiting to see the bans for anchor use?

I mean nobody expects it.
By fillerbunny9 2019-11-22 01:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Hack the wait timer for Einherjar entry.

screw that, I want full on Ichor and Tokens duping, stat.
By kishr 2019-11-22 03:48:38
Link | Citer | R

Mass duping acheron shields while auto selling to the npc.
That would be a broken atm for sure.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-11-22 05:09:45
Link | Citer | R

Honestly I think it's wild to think XIV needs XI money to get by for anything. XIV is basically the one MMO success outside of WoW and pretty much the only one running a subscription model other than WoW. Most people don't even know FFXI exists, or was an MMO, and thinks the game is entirely dead. FFXIV gets rave reviews and a lot of fanfare. That's not simply because of Yoshi P, it's because the game is actually successful and worth it. I mean, look at something like subreddit subs. FFXI has 14.5k subs and FFXIV has...308k. The game is wildly popular, has massive queue's at launches and major patches, etc. The game isn't struggling and it isn't siphoning money from FFXI. If anything XIV is funding the rest of the online division.

FFXI continues to get funding because it pays for itself and there's simply no reason to get rid of it. SE already tried to kill off FFXI. Abyssea was supposed to be the swan song for the game, let's get everyone to 99 cap and await the release of XIV so everyone can go there! ...except that didn't happen. And we got Adoulin as a result of that. Since then, I think SE, or maybe Yoshi P when he got promoted to Online Division boss, has come to understand we the FFXI community don't care for XIV, and like this game. So they're going to keep it going as there's no benefit to them to toss it out. I bet XI will continue for a bit after it becomes a loss, too, but that'll likely be when they're told to patch in a final goodbye and such.

I get not liking XIV, or at least not getting into it, but I don't get making up fantasies about it being trash and making up conspiracies that FFXI is the true MMO hero that's funding XIV, lol.
By Draylo 2019-11-22 05:12:34
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
I get not liking XIV, or at least not getting into it, but I don't get making up fantasies about it being trash and making up conspiracies that FFXI is the true MMO hero that's funding XIV, lol.

Except nobody has said that. Also Fortnite is probably the most popular game in the world, that must means its the pinnacle of gaming.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-11-22 05:21:47
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Except nobody has said that. Also Fortnite is probably the most popular game in the world, that must means its the pinnacle of gaming.

That seemed to be what the guy above me was getting at with his "You can bet if XIV needs money it'll take all of XI's to help his baby!"

That's an absurd concept, XIV is making bank, and almost certainly making far more money than XI was making even at its peak for SE. XI is not at risk of losing funding purely because XIV needs it. XI's funding is based on what return could be seen from it, and the reality is not much. The chance for broad appeal of the game is basically nil, and working with the engine for much more content requires an investment they wouldn't see much return on. So we are where we are, and it has basically nothing to do with XIV (at least these days).
By Draylo 2019-11-22 05:37:40
Link | Citer | R

They could still retain players and regain those that quit by creating content, I can't imagine it costs them that much more than they would make from it in profit. They are handling XI quite poorly as there are many other older MMO's still going and putting out expansions and what not, they just use the excuse of PS2 limitations still to this day with their dev kits. Hopefully that is their plan with this 3 year thing.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-22 07:13:21
Link | Citer | R

well considering they're literally using ps2 devkits...
By spengler 2019-11-22 08:42:55
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to the club lol. Some people on this game and forums are so filled with hate, i feel bad for them, their life must suck.
Projection and delusion.
By fonewear 2019-11-22 09:23:18
Link | Citer | R

By my count this is the 10,342 time FFXI vs XIV has been discussed. And nothing of value has be learned or gained.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-22 09:34:16
Link | Citer | R

Also my dad works for SE and he said that FFXI is doing great !
[+]
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2019-11-22 09:38:25
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 11 12 13