Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-05-21 03:34:15
Link | Citer | R

Well... I did some studying today in the Bible, and it would appear that, scripturaly, God defines life beginning at first breath. Not conception. Not 1st, 2nd, or 3rd trimester... but at first breath.

Job 33:4, it states: “The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”

Genesis 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

Ezekiel 37:5&6, “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord.”

Exo 21:22 "If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely Or [she has a miscarriage] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows.

This last verse showing only a financial fine is due, should the father or court demand it. Clearly not a capital offense, and therefore not murder.

While I still take no joy in the loss of the unborn, and it fills me with an indescribable sadness to see such a great loss. I really cannot say I am against pro-choice anymore. I hold no judgment against those who do this. There is nothing scriptural I can find to condemn abortion. I still believe children are a blessing from God, for it is written: Psalms 127:3, “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”

I apologize for the years of disruption I have caused on this issue.. I ran with my own understanding. I based my belief on the understanding of worldly things. I was wrong.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-05-21 05:45:01
Link | Citer | R

Stormy comes clean. https://nypost.com/2018/01/30/stormy-daniels-now-denies-ever-having-an-affair-with-trump/amp/?utm_source=facebook_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%2Bbuttons&utm_campaign=site%2Bbuttons&__twitter_impression=true

She din have sex with Trump. One more hoax.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:26:32
Link | Citer | R

As far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter when life begins. When you have an abortion you are destroying potential life.

And I don't recall anything about abortion in the Constitution it's a law not a right. There is a difference.

So when you pseudo intellectual feminist says "Abortion is a right" ask them to show you where in the Constitution abortion is guaranteed.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-05-21 07:37:35
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
So when you pseudo intellectual feminist says "Abortion is a right" ask them to show you where in the Constitution abortion is guaranteed.
Good gawd damn freaking luck.

Same people say that "it's a right", say "gun ownership isn't a right"... So...yah.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:38:54
Link | Citer | R

Also I didn't know that having an abortion was part of the women's experience. Do they all decide to have abortions to share womenhood ?
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:39:24
Link | Citer | R

I mean just because the law says you can do something doesn't mean you should.

If we made murder legal which *** would be the first one to kill their boss. Me !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:40:08
Link | Citer | R

People tend to have problems between rights and laws. It's like they stopped teaching the Constitution in school.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:41:20
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
fonewear said: »
Good gawd damn freaking luck.

Same people say that "it's a right", say "gun ownership isn't a right"... So...yah.

Example

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2019-05-21 07:43:37
Link | Citer | R

So Kirsten's political platform is

Yea women are great...women's rights yea ! Go women...vote for me I'm a woman !
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-05-21 08:07:51
Link | Citer | R

The thing I hate most is no one addresses fathers rights. So the woman does not want to care for a child financially or emotionally or whatever, what if the father wanted to raise it? I have 3 kids with my ex wife, she does not have anything to do with them, I couldn't even tell you last time she saw them. My current wife and I have provided all care for the children because she could not have children as her body did not produce eggs.

Why is it assumed that all fathers do not want their children. That would be like saying you have a million dollars but I am going to take it from you even if you want it and there isn't *** you can do about it!

Last I knew it takes 2 people to make a baby but one of the party can decide to kill it without even informing the other party? That is ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-21 09:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Well... I did some studying today in the Bible, and it would appear that, scripturaly, God defines life beginning at first breath. Not conception. Not 1st, 2nd, or 3rd trimester... but at first breath.

I don't claim to know the mind and will of God, but it's generally a bad idea to base your moral compass off of hyper-literal interpretations of scriptures that have been translated and retranslated multiple times.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 10:12:37
Link | Citer | R

So is Alabama finished yet. Did all the women flee ?
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-05-21 11:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Regardless of interpretation.
If this Alabama thing is true, that under no circumstance whatsoever, can a pregnancy be terminated, even if it is to save the mother’s life. Well, that is beyond ridiculous. I cannot stand behind these extremists.
By fonewear 2019-05-21 11:36:27
Link | Citer | R

If this Alabama thing is true, that under no circumstance whatsoever, can a pregnancy be terminated, even if it is to save the mother’s life. Well, that is beyond ridiculous. I cannot stand behind these extremists.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-05-21 11:37:55
Link | Citer | R

This entire thing will go no where. I called this pages ago. I said the far left liberals are going to keep pushing further and further that it was going to really piss off the far right and they were going to fire back. That is exactly what happened. This is the start of what everyone said I was crazy for saying. Conflicts start with opposing laws and then the fight escalates.

I'd like to say it will get better but it is only going to get worse I feel as one side tries to counter the other they are going to counter back harder. The abortion up until birth was the straw that broke the camels back for many people. They had no choice but to counter one extreme with another.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-05-21 11:51:24
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »

This entire thing will go no where. I called this pages ago. I said the far left liberals are going to keep pushing further and further that it was going to really piss off the far right and they were going to fire back. That is exactly what happened. This is the start of what everyone said I was crazy for saying. Conflicts start with opposing laws and then the fight escalates.

I'd like to say it will get better but it is only going to get worse I feel as one side tries to counter the other they are going to counter back harder. The abortion up until birth was the straw that broke the camels back for many people. They had no choice but to counter one extreme with another.
Nailing it right on the head:
The rest of FFXIAH:
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-05-21 13:05:19
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
you can't force her to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want.

And in the same breath you will say that you can force a man to pay for a pregnancy / child he doesn't want.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-05-21 13:21:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
you can't force her to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want.

And in the same breath you will say that you can force a man to pay for a pregnancy / child he doesn't want.

I haven't, these laws are very shaky, you have options to give up your parental authority, but depending on the mother you could be in for a very long judicial fight.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-05-21 14:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Last I knew it takes 2 people to make a baby but one of the party can decide to kill it without even informing the other party? That is ***.
It is NOT a baby. It is a fetus. If I were to use parasite to describe a fetus you would object.

While I will not defend Alabama, their law does make its only exemption maternal health. Not having read it, I don't know its exact wording in this regard.

Also there are places in the bible where it says that fetuses are not alive, give it another skim.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-05-21 14:06:50
Link | Citer | R

Thought for the day.

If a fetus is legaly a person at 6 weeks, does that mean a pregnant woman can legaly drive in the carpool solo?
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-05-21 14:25:16
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It is NOT a baby. It is a fetus. If I were to use parasite to describe a fetus you would object.

So your saying a living thing, with heartbeat, with thought process and can feel pain and dream is nothing?

I'm trying to not rage but come on Chanti... that is just wrong.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-05-21 14:30:14
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
So your saying a living thing, with heartbeat, with thought process and can feel pain and dream is nothing?

I'm trying to not rage but come on Chanti... that is just wrong.
The thought process and pain things are not yet proven. Personally, trying to prove the pain thing sounds horrid.

Now, name me three things that differentiate a fetus from a parasite.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-21 14:34:26
Link | Citer | R

We need to make sure we're all talking about the same thing, because there is a huge difference between a first and third trimester fetus.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-05-21 14:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Really, the crux of the whole argument is that there will never be a consensus about what should be done about abortion. The problem is that arguments about abortion end up going to incredibly stupid extremes. I'm pro-life, but I'm also pragmatic, so I'm willing to bite the bullet on abortions within a reasonable number of weeks, based on science and not feels, and with some exceptions for rape, incest, and legitimate danger to the mother.

And honestly, when we've had this discussion in the past, that's basically where the Leftists stood. However, the Left is now abandoning their own scientific foundation, with notable persons and places making the push for unlimited abortion timelines, including immediately after birth. I don't care what your reasoning is, that's freaking ridiculous and you're a disgusting human being if you think that's okay. If they don't like what is going on in places like Alabama, it's their own fault for igniting the powder barrel to begin with.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-05-21 15:04:07
Link | Citer | R

you have options to give up your parental authority

Oh how little you know here.

You can never, NEVER, EVER, give up the "right" to pay for the resulting child. You can give up parental rights all day long, you will still be stuck with whatever the government decides you should pay. In fact you can still be stuck with it if you were a sperm donor and the mothers able to find out who it was. A man can even be pegged (pun intended) for a child he didn't biologically produce. Some states now allow for multiple "fathers", each having to pay "support" of course.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-05-21 15:11:19
Link | Citer | R

What's the word on the Street !

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85