Random Politics & Religion #36

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 09:06:35
Link | Citer | R

They are just getting a jump on the Super Bowl ads, their strategy seems to be working. Fake outrage is already spinning up.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-15 09:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
They are just getting a jump on the Super Bowl ads, their strategy seems to be working. Fake outrage is already spinning up.

I find it odd when liberals call out others for fake outrage. Have you seen yourselves in the past few years?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 09:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I find it odd when liberals call out others for fake outrage. Have you seen yourselves in the past few years?

Yes. Anything else?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-15 09:21:03
Link | Citer | R

Yes. Anything else?

As long as you're self-aware and have no problem with hypocrisy, then by all means, carry on.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 09:22:47
Link | Citer | R

I don't think your claims of hypocrisy have ever fazed anyone, which is why its easy to brush aside all of your "BUT OBAMA!!!" attempts.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-15 09:30:31
Link | Citer | R

I don't think your claims of hypocrisy have ever fazed anyone, which is why its easy to brush aside all of your "BUT OBAMA!!!" attempts.

It's not designed to faze you, it's just designed to point out how ridiculous your arguments are to everyone else. When you get upset only by the opposition's actions and ignore or defend everything your side does, all you're doing is proving to everyone here that you're a partisan hack who is devoid of any unbiased, rational thought.

If you're okay with that, then fine. Just admit who you are and we can move forward under that premise.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 09:39:54
Link | Citer | R

It's not designed to faze you, it's just designed to point out how ridiculous your arguments are to everyone else. When you get upset only by the opposition's actions and ignore or defend everything your side does, all you're doing is proving to everyone here that you're a partisan hack who is devoid of any unbiased, rational thought.

If you're okay with that, then fine. Just admit who you are and we can move forward under that premise.

Oh so you have been operating under the presumption that there are people here that are not partisans and are capable of unbiased opinions? Can you like, name any of those people? Fonewear doesn't count, he is insane.
By Nausi 2019-01-15 09:43:57
Link | Citer | R

So, the GOP finally got tired of Steve King, kicked off his committees and staring down a censorship vote for his racist comments. I think they should offer him the opportunity to resign before they censor him, even though he doesn't really deserve that dignity. I'm betting a certain someone on this site will try to defend him tho.
What did he say?
By Nausi 2019-01-15 09:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh so you have been operating under the presumption that there are people here that are not partisans and are capable of unbiased opinions? Can you like, name any of those people? Fonewear doesn't count, he is insane.
The rest of us are quite close to center. We only look so far away because you’re drowning in leftism.
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 09:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
The rest of us are quite close to center. We only look so far away because you’re drowning in leftism.

HAHAHA, good luck getting anyone to seriously agree with this classification of yourself nausi. You are as far out to the right as anyone. Close to the center, that's hilarious. Maybe Rav could say that, but that's it. We are gonna be laughing about that all day on discord. Thanks.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-15 09:57:10
Link | Citer | R

You guys powwow on Discord all day?
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-15 09:59:47
Link | Citer | R

there's a bunch of us gathering on Shiva in-game. join us!!! foney's coming after he wins the mog bonanza.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-15 10:01:14
Link | Citer | R

It's not all democrats, Niko and I are there, and chimi hates all sides of stupid governments.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 10:04:13
Link | Citer | R

We actually don't really bring any P&R there at all, its all game/life focused. But that was irresistable.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:06:22
Link | Citer | R

Found it. Vic’s getting outraged over another lefty attempt at gotcha.

Quote:
At the same time, he said, he supports immigrants who enter the country legally and fully assimilate because what matters more than race is “the culture of America” based on values brought to the United States by whites from Europe.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” Mr. King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

After this article was published Thursday, Mr. King issued a public statement calling himself a “nationalist” and defending his support of “western civilization’s values,” and said he was not an advocate for “white nationalism and white supremacy.” “I want to make one thing abundantly clear: I reject those labels and the evil ideology they define,” he wrote.

Clearly he was referring to the idea of western civilization which of course is predominantly tied to white people. People often assume that if you’re a nationalist and are white you are a white nationalist.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2019-01-15 10:06:56
Link | Citer | R

So you don’t understand what just happened? Okay got it.

So you don’t have a sense of humor and are easily offended by the actions of others? Okay got it.
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:07:32
Link | Citer | R

HAHAHA, good luck getting anyone to seriously agree with this classification of yourself nausi. You are as far out to the right as anyone. Close to the center, that's hilarious. Maybe Rav could say that, but that's it. We are gonna be laughing about that all day on discord. Thanks.
You’re the kook dude. I hate to break it to you but everyone agrees on that.
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:08:23
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

So you don’t have a sense of humor and are easily offended by the actions of others? Okay got it.
Lol you embrace the idea that your masculinity makes you toxic?
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 10:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Called it, nausi would rush to Steve King's defense. Now keep in mind, the entire GOP disavowed his words. Kevin McCarthy kicked him off his committees, Mitch McConnell said he had no place in the party, Mitt Romney called on him to resign, Joni Ernst, who is from his state, called on him to resign. But not our nausi!
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:11:52
Link | Citer | R

Called it, nausi would rush to Steve King's defense. Now keep in mind, the entire GOP disavowed his words. Kevin McCarthy kicked him off his committees, Mitch McConnell said he had no place in the party, Mitt Romney called on him to resign, Joni Ernst, who is from his state, called on him to resign. But not our nausi!
Gop cowering in front of the media doesn’t validate their narrative. You’re literally building a new social construct right before our eyes.
By Zerowone 2019-01-15 10:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Lol you embrace the idea that your masculinity makes you toxic?

A corporate marketing campaign doesn’t define me. Stop whining when a Corporation doesn’t pander to you or your beliefs in order to make a buck. It literally has no baring on your existence.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-15 10:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

there's a bunch of us gathering on Shiva in-game. join us!!! foney's coming after he wins the mog bonanza.

Thanks for the invite. PM the link if you would, I'll stop in on occasion.

We actually don't really bring any P&R there at all, its all game/life focused. But that was irresistable.

This is pretty much the only place I discuss P&R, so that's not a problem.
[+]
By Zerowone 2019-01-15 10:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Mosin I don’t think he’s coming especially with the Bonanza being suspended.
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:16:06
Link | Citer | R

I pulled the quote directly from the article. He specifically starts by saying race doesn’t matter, culture does. Weather you like it or not he culture that built this country into success was white.

That’s nothing to be ashamed of.
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 10:16:21
Link | Citer | R

Gop cowering in front of the media doesn’t validate their narrative. You’re literally building a new social construct right before our eyes.

No I'm not, but please, keep trying to defend the racism. This is gonna be fun for all of us.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-15 10:20:37
Link | Citer | R

So, the GOP finally got tired of Steve King, kicked off his committees and staring down a censorship vote for his racist comments. I think they should offer him the opportunity to resign before they censor him, even though he doesn't really deserve that dignity. I'm betting a certain someone on this site will try to defend him tho.
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him go, but his comments pale in comparison to someone like Louis Farrakhan who has quite a few friends in the Democrat Party (including Obama, possibly). The double standard is as glaring as ever.
And just what district sent Farrakhan to congress?
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:22:34
Link | Citer | R

No I'm not, but please, keep trying to defend the racism. This is gonna be fun for all of us.
Yes, you are.

No ones defending racism.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-15 10:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Steve King's

what did he say? I missed it.

uuuhhhh I don't know it. I copy/pasta from the LS in-game. you'll have to come to shiva to get any help from me, lol. you have plenty of time to think about it, we'll be there.
By Nausi 2019-01-15 10:27:23
Link | Citer | R

Steve King's

uuuhhhh I don't know it. I copy/pasta from the LS in-game. you'll have to come to shiva to get any help from me, lol. you have plenty of time to think about it, we'll be there.
Vic points to other people’s opinions as validation of accusations, every, single, time. They don’t prove anything.

The guy literally asked a question, and well, despite a clarifying statement afterwards, libs are balls deep in “only a racist would ask that question”.
By Viciouss 2019-01-15 10:28:17
Link | Citer | R

Steve King's

Quote:
“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

Even Liz Cheney just said find a new line of work. He is finally done, after years of disgusting comments, the GOP finally drew the line. If he doesn't resign he is looking at censorship and literally nothing to do for the next 2 years, he can vote and introduce legislation that will be ignored, but not being on a committee gives him no role in governing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112