New REMA Augments (Full List)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New REMA Augments (Full List)
New REMA Augments (Full List)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
By Justuas 2018-09-14 08:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
So hold up... you need 10k jp or 30mil dmg points to UNLOCK a class of weapons and then on top of that you have to upgrade each individual weapon itself?
That's what it says in the patch notes.
By volkom 2018-09-14 08:27:40
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Torcleaver

whenever its mentioned its like...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Alexander.Humpo
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2018-09-14 09:02:48
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Atigevomega said: »
Pilipinoboi said: »
So the other night, I decided to pay a visit to Oboro. Spoke with him, NEVER traded any of my RMEA's but did deposit 700 JP towards "Secret Weapon" or something along those lines.

I'm not entirely sure where I put my points to or of I could transfer that deposit once I choose a weapon to augment first?

The options he showed was; "Secret Weapon," "Moogle Weapon," and "Familiar Weapon"

There were no further elaborations by the NPC or online at the time to figure out where I put my JP or if I could have possibly made a mistake for the augmenting process?

Thanks in advance to your responses.

In my mind Moogle Weapon would be Empy since they are done through the moogle, the others are a bit more odd... Secret Weapon perhaps Mythic, Familiar perhaps Relic but where does that leave Aeonics...

"Mysterious" if i remember correct.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-09-14 09:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Prices won't go down, you need what, 7000 per REMA and there are idiots with 30+ REMA.

Good luck ever getting those to a reasonable price range.

(inevitably, obviously, it will happen, but lets be realistic on a time frame)
Man, you need to shut up. Stop calling people stupid and idiot. Seriously, I'm getting so fed up with you. If you don't want to play anymore, then quit and go away. You're like a schoolyard bully. Are you so insecure that you can't quit ffxi unless other people follow you and validate your choice? Go away. No one wants you here.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
Serveur: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-09-14 09:27:50
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Humpo said: »
"Mysterious" if i remember correct.

This has been said a million times, and people just can't be bothered to read the thread or listen to Oboro's dialog.

Familiar = Aeonic
Secret = Empyrean
Balhran = Mythic
Mysterious = Relic
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-09-14 10:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Keep it civil children...

Keep the bickering down to a minimum or no cookies before bed
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-14 11:49:32
Link | Citer | R

NINE PAGES.
[+]
By Afania 2018-09-14 12:01:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Prices won't go down, you need what, 7000 per REMA and there are idiots with 30+ REMA.

Good luck ever getting those to a reasonable price range.

(inevitably, obviously, it will happen, but lets be realistic on a time frame)
Man, you need to shut up. Stop calling people stupid and idiot. Seriously, I'm getting so fed up with you. If you don't want to play anymore, then quit and go away. You're like a schoolyard bully. Are you so insecure that you can't quit ffxi unless other people follow you and validate your choice? Go away. No one wants you here.

Well he has a cynical perspective towards tryhards in FFXI. I wouldn't get mad at it, personally. There are way too many tryhards in FFXI anyways.

That being said, a week after update some people already DW Rostam on their profile. So no matter how many whines and complains here on the forum, smart people would still merc everything for gil, finish multiple augmented SU5 in short time, outparse those who doesn't, then brag about their accomplishments in /yell, and win the game.

Us lazy casuals without good gears(nor bragging right) are the silly ones.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-14 12:14:35
Link | Citer | R

tryhards

this term is the only reason I hate millennials. I really don't get it. Is no one supposed to be trying at all? Trying is dumb or too much work? are we supposed to just open the app and drool? are "tryhards" the dudes we used to call "no-lifers"? someone under 30 explain this to me please.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-14 12:17:44
Link | Citer | R

I get that some jobs get more than others in regards to the augments. What I don't get is complaining that they're not worth it. Some jobs are getting a 20-25% DPS creep. How is this small and not worth it?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2018-09-14 12:25:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
tryhards

this term is the only reason I hate millennials. I really don't get it. Is no one supposed to be trying at all? Trying is dumb or too much work? are we supposed to just open the app and drool? are "tryhards" the dudes we used to call "no-lifers"? someone under 30 explain this to me please.

IMO a tryhard is somebody that goes out of their way to not only try hard at something that doesn't seem worth the effort, but openly brags about it. It's about intention. If the goal is to try hard at something that's not worth the effort in order to garner attention, then it's abhorrent, and thus a "tryhard". But if the goal is to seek that thing that's hard, regardless what others think about how much time it's worth, then it's noble.
It may have changed definition through use over the years, but I always use tryhard in that way.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-14 12:28:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Akaden said: »
IMO a tryhard is somebody that goes out of their way to not only try hard at something that doesn't seem worth the effort, but openly brags about it. It's about intention. If the goal is to try hard at something that's not worth the effort in order to garner attention, then it's abhorrent, and thus a "tryhard". But if the goal is to seek that thing that's hard, regardless what others think about how much time it's worth, then it's noble.
It may have changed definition through use over the years, but I always use tryhard in that way.

thanks.

that makes sense, back in ancient times (my day), we just called that guy a douche and moved along.
[+]
By Justuas 2018-09-14 12:35:13
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
My speculation about CP camps being full hasn't happened though - they are all empty and dead. /sea all does show -300 people online (1900 vs 2200+) this week though.
The 2 maintenance after the version update reduced the afk ppl and bots.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-14 12:41:06
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
My speculation about CP camps being full hasn't happened though - they are all empty and dead. /sea all does show -300 people online (1900 vs 2200+) this week though.

700 cap per week. If that cap wasn't there, you would've been right.

First week, everyone already had 700 saved up from ambuscading and loldienamising etc.

Next week probably won't be too bad either. But the following week, they'll have burnt reserves.

It's also been 2 straight months of pure garbage for ambuscade. People aren't bothering to get on.
 Asura.Warusha
user: Serithus
By Asura.Warusha 2018-09-14 12:41:32
Link | Citer | R

tryhards

Millennials include ages 30 and older. This term is the only reason why I hate people who aren't millennials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

"Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - Some dead white man
 Fenrir.Turtle
user: Genbu
By Fenrir.Turtle 2018-09-14 13:12:50
Link | Citer | R

Is there a page for the new neck JSE? I can see the augments potential on bg but I was curious about some things.
By Justuas 2018-09-14 13:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Turtle said: »
Is there a page for the new neck JSE? I can see the augments potential on bg but I was curious about some things.
It's in the front page.. https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:JSE_Necks
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-09-14 13:19:38
Link | Citer | R

If there wasn't a cap on JP per week I'd actually be excited. But as usual people are so use to being fed ***by SE, that when they get actual ***they roll over and accept it.

Some of the augs are just straight up horse ***and it would be nice if SE actually played their game to see what approach they should take instead of giving us ***month after month. I won't say the game is getting worse, but it definitely isn't getting better.

The neck augments are nice tho.
[+]
 Fenrir.Turtle
user: Genbu
By Fenrir.Turtle 2018-09-14 13:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Was looking more for screenshots of people that have upgrade their necks already. Is it limited pick a path? Or are all the augments applied? And have we nailed down what "Physical damage limit" actually means?
By Nariont 2018-09-14 13:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Necks have no paths, just a cap based on tier of the neck.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-14 13:22:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Akaden said: »

thanks.

that makes sense, back in ancient times (my day), we just called that guy a douche and moved along.
Lol facts
[+]
By Nariont 2018-09-14 13:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Topace said: »
If there wasn't a cap on JP per week I'd actually be excited. But as usual people are so use to being fed ***by SE, that when they get actual ***they roll over and accept it.

Some of the augs are just straight up horse ***and it would be nice if SE actually played their game to see what approach they should take instead of giving us ***month after month. I won't say the game is getting worse, but it definitely isn't getting better.

The neck augments are nice tho.

If there wasnt a cap people would just bot the jp one, i agree with some people that cap/week should be higher though, or the limit be slightly lower.As for augs themselves, yeah everyones been over that, though looking through what we got, i think we can agree that the path C's shouldnt be locked to main only, as atleast for 1 handers seem entirely utility based.

Also speaking of augs anyone bothered wasting money on pld/drg/mnk yet?
[+]
By Afania 2018-09-14 13:50:20
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snaps said: »
I get that some jobs get more than others in regards to the augments. What I don't get is complaining that they're not worth it. Some jobs are getting a 20-25% DPS creep. How is this small and not worth it?

I think there are different type of complaint in this thread.

1) My job(THF) got less increase than other jobs like DRK SAM cor etc. - this is legit I guess. But then the fix should focus on one job not every job.

2) 4 months of lock out or 10000 jp is too much. - well, joining a dyna ls and play with other people is always an option.

3) We got bigger increase in 2016 update. - at that time REMA was also BEHIND other none Rema and the point of 2016 update was to let Rema be top again. REMA without augment is already on top in 2018, how strong do you want the gears to be?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-14 14:02:57
Link | Citer | R

It's more that- COR, specifically, doesn't have to choose between REMA and SU5. That's a pretty colossal *** up by square.

Annnnnnnnnnd that COR got wins on SU5 AND all the REMA.

COR already being in the "best" spot, it's a buffer, and an overpowered DD, and a ranger, and a magic DD it only got better.

While other jobs/weapons got more or less ignored.

COR got the (one of the) Best AF+3 piece. COR got the best Relic+3 piece. COR won on OU with rolls+7. COR wins in Dynamis permanent double dark weather and mobs weak to magic. Now COR won this update too.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-09-14 14:37:40
Link | Citer | R

I still need to recover from the cold bath of truth.
More like a very big Ice Bucket.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12