New REMA Augments (Full List)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New REMA Augments (Full List)
New REMA Augments (Full List)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12
 Hades.Dade
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Dade
By Hades.Dade 2018-09-10 20:15:56
Link | Citer | R

what was method of obtaining augments then?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-10 20:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Dade said: »
what was method of obtaining augments then?

Packet injection

Cair is one of the people that can do that kind of thing.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nyarlko 2018-09-10 21:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Any chance you'll be digging up the crafted weapons' augments as well? I am very curious about Pangu (BST axe) but doubt that anyone has even bothered attempting to make one yet. orz
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2018-09-10 21:07:14
Link | Citer | R

I think it's this, but I couldn't say for sure because they aren't ordered as well/some of the vals show up weird so I don't think I'm doing it quite right, which is the reason I haven't posted them:

Edit: I sort of used packets, but mostly I was editing memory values.
 Asura.Xenomorph
By Asura.Xenomorph 2018-09-10 21:09:36
Link | Citer | R

70 MAcc total with this aug on Yagrush isn't too shabby.
By Autocast 2018-09-10 21:13:35
Link | Citer | R

For the weapon skill damage, is it like current WSD stat only applied to that specific ws? As in it only applies to the first hit of a multi hit ws, or is it an overall %dmg increase to all the hits of the WS?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-09-10 21:17:29
Link | Citer | R

Autocast said: »
For the weapon skill damage, is it like current WSD stat only applied to that specific ws? As in it only applies to the first hit of a multi hit ws, or is it an overall %dmg increase to all the hits of the WS?

Nobody will know until a group manages to go in, and with COR and GEO broken I imagine it's super annoying to do that, but in theory a group that's already killed wave 3 only needs to engage him (or the first fetter?) to unlock it, so we'll see what the top end groups find out sometime tonight I'd guess.
By Nariont 2018-09-10 21:17:46
Link | Citer | R

generally specific WS augments applied to every hit, so id assume its the same here
By Tarage 2018-09-10 21:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Nirvana isn't... worthless... like the last update. I'll take the boosted accuracy. Not gonna rush out to finish it tho.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-09-10 21:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Spharai counter damage+30%??????

get on outta here with that bs. More counter damage is GARBAGE. oh well, attacks with relic body and feet for meh tank counter set
[+]
 Asura.Skyekitty
By Asura.Skyekitty 2018-09-10 21:51:11
Link | Citer | R

They wasted a wonderful opportunity to change the "desire" for certain weapons, like the Nagi. They could have "fixed" certain weapons. Instead they had a half HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE turtle ***on the keyboard and copy and pasted it into the patch update. /smh SE "ffxi is still being ran at a profit" my fanny! No one being paid would have done this poorly. Probably one of the most anticipated updates they could have done in a long time...

/sigh rant over, sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-10 21:53:07
Link | Citer | R

That's what happens when the people that run the game don't have a god damn clue how to play the game.

And no one checks their ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-09-10 21:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Well... its SE, were you all really expecting great things?
By clearlyamule 2018-09-10 22:01:36
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
generally specific WS augments applied to every hit, so id assume its the same here

We don't exactly got a lot of those to go on though.

Like I can't think of any off the top of my head besides the old dominion ones
By Nariont 2018-09-10 22:03:13
Link | Citer | R

true, think only magians and dominion weps as you said were the wide example of multi-hit WS, but its also SE so I expect maximum laziness
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-10 22:03:43
Link | Citer | R

i'm assuming it'll be like the current relic and mythic ws bonuses until we know otherwise, seems to make the most sense
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-09-10 22:06:25
Link | Citer | R

I'll never trust SE not to find someone way to make it weird and terrible
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-09-10 22:21:39
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't wager on the "new" ammo to have upped stats versus their current equivalents. Fact is that both RNG and COR are in great spots these days, and considering the general underwhelming nature of the mythic/ergon/aeonic augments (yes aeonic still are great for most, and they didn't need much, but the copy/paste is what's just killing me) doesn't get me hopeful. I think the new ammo items are just a result of there's only so much they can put on a weapon.

Some of the empys with the stat boost are made just even better, considering the nature of their damage where white damage for some actually matters.

BLM staves are a complete joke. The origin of the BLM tanking things with Manawall was the Claustrum....so they put -20 emnity on it. Laevateinn is such a competent staff....20-30 INT would have made it a complete monster with AM2 up and "fixed" it. Instead they give the weapon with the highest Macc potential for BLM 30 more macc and extra Vido DMG.

Like most, I'm just pissed about the vanilla augments to mythics and aeonics. More job-specific results would have been quite interesting and made choice of upgrade much more difficult!
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-09-10 22:22:14
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
I'll never trust SE not to find someone way to make it weird and terrible

I swear to christ, man. Last night before update I was going, "SE is always one to disappoint after we hype things up but we have seen the augments, we know what is coming, THEY CANNOT *** THIS UP."

AND THEN MAINHAND ONLY.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-09-10 22:41:11
Link | Citer | R

Incoming rant. If disgruntled venting offends, feel free to skip this post.

Well, I really tried to keep expectations low, but it seems like I didn't quite manage it in regards to Mythics/Ergon. So most of my REMA. 3 mythics, 2 ergons.

I'm... somewhat in awe of what complete and utter ***these cookie cutter upgrades are. Mythics are the weps with unique job-specific enhancements. And you give them all the exact same ***?

And the tank weps... what the hell SE? No extra PDT II. No more enmity+...

Oh wait, there's Atonement Enmity+100! .... ... .. . What is this idiocy SE? Did you put an unpaid intern in charge of mythic augments? Do you not understand how your own enmity system works? No one, and I mean NO ONE, uses Atonement as an enmity tool anymore.

Even with its enmity modifier, both the original and this augment, Atonement is still damage based enmity. That means that the dmg to enmity conversion rate is trash on high lvl mobs. And Atonement hits for maybe 2k. In an environment where DD regularly pop off 30K and higher WS, with SCs too. Spitting on the mob would generate more enmity than atonement.

Again, what is this smoking dumpster fire of an augment system?

Oh, and then they put Block rate+ 10 on Excalibur. You put magic acc on my tanking wep, then put Block+ on the DD only sword? /tableflip. And honestly, screw block plus. Do shield skill+ in an equivalent block rate value instead. It's be more useful, as it actually benefits from reprisal. Shield skill +46~50 in this case.

At this point I'd be looking towards shield upgrades to save me from this idiocy... they couldn't *** up shield upgrades, right? Except we didn't get any! So yes, yes they could.

Epeolatry, I suppose, is slightly better off. It does get good use as a hybrid DPS wep, but still... Hello? Tank job? Could I get some tanking enhancements on my tanking wep? Meva on epeo would have been neat, for example.

Before this I was all ready to start spamming merit BCs all month to get my Yagrush and Idris afterglowed to prep for augments. Hadn't bothered before now cause DD stats and some more macc didn't wow me for either for those jobs. And what did Yagrush and Idris get? DD stats and some more macc. ...... Right well.

I think the only REMA of mine to make it out of this OK were my Aeonics.

oh, and screw you SE for wasting one of the DRG neck augments on freaking wyvern stats.

Time to go find something else to play.
[+]
By volkom 2018-09-10 22:45:52
Link | Citer | R

i was bored :|

[+]
By Nariont 2018-09-10 22:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Icing on the cake is all the "inventive" augs went to dyna weapons that most people wont even use since "main hand only" just, way to drop the ball
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-09-10 22:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Icing on the cake is all the "inventive" augs went to dyna weapons that most people wont even use since "main hand only" just, way to drop the ball

Seriously. I'd eventually get a 2nd gandring just to *** around with that path C if it worked in offhand. Hell double Gandring could be really interesting if it could let you evade the hard ***. But not working in offhand is a total *** killer. My offhand is now roughly as useful as a grip and my aftermath is half potency. It's ***.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 23:20:14
Link | Citer | R

I don't know anymore. The effort put in to get just one of the augs listed isn't enough. Now if we got all three at the same time? That would've been worth it. Feeling pretty deflated.
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-10 23:23:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Seriously. I'd eventually get a 2nd gandring just to *** around with that path C if it worked in offhand. Hell double Gandring could be really interesting if it could let you evade the hard ***. But not working in offhand is a total *** killer. My offhand is now roughly as useful as a grip and my aftermath is half potency. It's ***.
it isn't like aftermath being on the one hand is something new, why are you whining about it now? and h2h aftermath is even worse than that
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-10 23:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I don't know anymore. The effort put in to get just one of the augs listed isn't enough. Now if we got all three at the same time? That would've been worth it. Feeling pretty deflated.

This is worded weirdly. You do get all 3 augs. Unless you mean all 3 crafted weapon paths

Ramuh.Austar said: »
it isn't like aftermath being on the one hand is something new, why are you whining about it now? and h2h aftermath is even worse than that

I mean, it's always been a complaint. Just not worth actually complaining about.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-10 23:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Feels like original relics and original af/relic armor again. A few good ones here and there but generally copypasta stats or ones that were clearly put on there but someone who read some stuff online but never played. (hello mage afs having random base stats for ws they will never use)
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-09-10 23:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Because getting extra from our offhand is what made up for not getting a full aftermath on the mainhand compared to 2h. All the 1h DD got to have a DEX+50 stat stick over there, which is now basically BiS for mainhand, and all we have to replace it is HP+150/acc+50 stat stick, while we don't get to fully benefit from aftermath in the mainhand like 2h DD. Or if we do mainhand the su5, we only get the follow up attack in one hand, so it's effectively half potency in comparison to say DRK using Father Time. So the 2h DD which most people already consider at the top get the full buffs of this update and 1h DD get half of it.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12