Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 133 134 135
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 19:19:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Zerowone said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Beyond that, let me quote a Time article here:

Quote:
While about 50 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in incidents dating back to the 1960s, the case for which Cosby will now stand trial is the only one that has led to criminal charges.

That’s because the statute of limitations — essentially a legal expiration date — for accusations of sexual assault varies across states, and it has already lapsed for most of the allegations against Cosby. In Pennsylvania — where the criminal charges against Cosby were brought — the statute of limitations for rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse is 12 years. Many states have have a statute of limitations of 10 years or less.

Also this why I know youre not a statistician in real life.

You think an times article is empirical, when it comes to laws.
Did you even go to college where’d you get your degree? Weber Online , BYU home school?

These are empirical cause at least there referencing the penal code:

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Resource%20Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

https://www.rainn.org/state-state-guide-statutes-limitations

Your lies catch you up on your own ***, son.

I quoted an article that I thought a complete fool on an a FFXIAH forum would trust. That must completely invalidate my career, education, and numerous additional certifications. If anyone asks why I'm changing my life coursev at the drop of a hat, I'll tell them some dimwitted nerd on the internet doesn't believe my story.

You’re spinning don’t get dizzy.

“Hurr sure, I spend a year discrediting Time Magazine because they don’t like my papi Lord Trumpeeto. I know nobody is going to notice when I try and cite them to prove a weak point against someone I hate on the Internet. Hurr Durr and if they do I’ll just say I was trying to insult their intelligence because they’re dumb”

-“Raepel” the mental midget.

Keep going down this road and insulting me. It really shows your intellectual superiority. You say you don't care what Nic thinks about you? My skills are so valued that I'm about to get my third raise since my corporate level promotion from less than a year ago. My heart is so freaking broken by your worthless opinion.

Do you want a cookie? Tax returns, payment stubs/invoices or you’re just talking big on the Internet. But don’t do that because you seem gullible enough to actually not realize you shouldn’t. However, you seem to care “a lot” because you always respond and feel the need to defend yourself when called out.

I’m just having fun spicing things up. Because shits been lame in here listening to Nausi and Saevels insane drivel while you’re cheering them on.

Also if I am insulting your scrub *** what’s that got to with Nik? He and I aren’t in denial about how we conduct and portray ourselves on an 15yr old derelict website dedicated to a game you really should have moved on from by now.

If you found those post insulting then you’re thin skinned or about to break that fake pearl necklace your clutching.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 19:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
worthless opinion

yeah it's surprising that someone who pretends that he doesn't care what others think, to at the sane time believe so strongly that his opinion carries so much weight. /airshrug

I'm not sure who he is talking about or to most of the time... nor do I want to see on the doll where the anti capitalist conservatives touched him.

And *** just who are you pretending to be with your sanctimonious peanut gallery ***?

Hi pot, my name is kettle.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 19:29:40
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Rosenstein did not deny what was reported this afternoon.

He denies it in every article ive seen and goes even further about saying theres no reason to call the 25th on Trump
No. He did not deny saying what is reported.

He can’t, there are obviously memos indicating it.

Two points.

1. It was actually McCabe who suggested the investigation to pursue the 25th and according to witnesses in the room Rosenstein sarcastically replied “what do you want to do put a wire on the President?”

2. President has been on record time and time again saying anonymous sources can’t be trusted and are fake. So if this source also being anonymous is suddenly credible then you have to accept that people pay attention and are going to say you can’t just flip your stance when it’s convenient to you (Donald Trump).
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 20:42:01
Link | Citer | R

worthless opinion

yeah it's surprising that someone who pretends that he doesn't care what others think, to at the sane time believe so strongly that his opinion carries so much weight. /airshrug
]
I'm not sure who he is talking about or to most of the time... nor do I want to see on the doll where the anti capitalist conservatives touched him.

And *** just who are you pretending to be with your sanctimonious peanut gallery ***?

However, you seem to care “a lot” because you always respond and feel the need to defend yourself when called out.

Well that went full-circle fast.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 21:11:08
Link | Citer | R

worthless opinion

]

However, you seem to care “a lot” because you always respond and feel the need to defend yourself when called out.

Is your name Nik? No it isn’t?

If you want to white knight for him, by all means go a head feel free to continue down that path.

Here’s a hint: Nik and I are bantering.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 21:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Rosenstein did not deny what was reported this afternoon.

He denies it in every article ive seen and goes even further about saying theres no reason to call the 25th on Trump
No. He did not deny saying what is reported.

He can’t, there are obviously memos indicating it.

Two points.

1. It was actually McCabe who suggested the investigation to pursue the 25th and according to witnesses in the room Rosenstein sarcastically replied “what do you want to do put a wire on the President?”

2. President has been on record time and time again saying anonymous sources can’t be trusted and are fake. So if this source also being anonymous is suddenly credible then you have to accept that people pay attention and are going to say you can’t just flip your stance when it’s convenient to you (Donald Trump).
No stance flipping here. Rosenstein did not deny saying it is all im pointing out. He denied meaning it.

So obviously he said it.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-21 21:16:38
Link | Citer | R

Rosenstein has been accused of plotting to wear a wire when meeting with the president to collect gossip in pursuit of a 25th amendment strategy against him.

But it's fake because the source is anonymous and there is no evidence. riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

As far as I'm concerned it is, he denied it and there hasn't been anything corroborating it as being valid. And unlike Ms Ford the accusations against Rosenstien actually include a date, time and location.

Ultimately what Ms Ford says is irrelevant if she can not provide a date, time, location and offense. All four of those are required for anything to be discussed or taken seriously.

At some time between 6pm and midnight, between June and October, in the early 2000's, Shiroi raped several children. If Shiroi can't provide convincing evidence that he didn't rape those children, we will assume he did rape those children and demand he be humiliated and punished accordingly, that evil sick rapist scum.

I call on everyone to decry and humiliate this shitty rapist dirt bag. We demand the moderators take immediate action against that pedo piece of garbage, otherwise they are accomplices to his crimes and in support of raping children.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-21 21:17:45
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement to Fox News. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

In another statement, he said emphatically, “I never pursued or authorized recording the president, and any suggestion that I
have ever advocated for the removal of the president is absolutely false."

Nowhere in there does he deny saying the words. “Inaccurate” and “incorrect” do not specify the nature of what was or wasn’t said. If there wasn’t evidence he said these things he would have come out and denied saying them.

He’s playing this thing off as a joke. Something to not take seriously. This is what hapoens when a swamp rat from the FBI (McCabe) coloudes with a swamp rat from the jostice dept.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 21:22:31
Link | Citer | R

worthless opinion

]

If you want to white knight for him, by all means go a head feel free to continue down that path.

I was just curious to see how much you would continue to defend yourself after being called out... after calling me out for continuing to defend myself. Fascinating stuff.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 21:23:15
Link | Citer | R

you... duh
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 21:24:25
Link | Citer | R

(Jokes about removing the president)

(Signs fraudulent FISA warrant extentions)
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 21:35:47
Link | Citer | R

worthless opinion

]

I was just curious to see how much you would continue to defend yourself after being called out... after calling me out for continuing to defend myself. Fascinating stuff.

Yeah it is, the seriousness in which youre taking this is fascinating stuff indeed.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 21:36:46
Link | Citer | R

Figures, go deeper in your conspiracy theories lol, how long until you somehow link this to Obama and Hillary.

I'm starting to think that you are behind it!

/suspicious eyes
/j'accuse
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-09-21 21:37:19
Link | Citer | R

you... duh

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-09-21 21:53:59
Link | Citer | R

Times when sarcasm was a valid response:
Donald Trump Says He Was 'Sarcastic' About Russian Hackers (video)
Trump says he was being sarcastic when he said he wants people to treat him like Kim Jong-un
Trump says he was being sarcastic when he thanked Putin for ordering cuts of US diplomatic staff in Russia
Trump Says Remark About Obama Being ISIS Founder Was 'Not That Sarcastic' (initially it was the excuse)
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-21 22:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I am still wading through it myself Skull, and it is well worth the wade.
Our local radio Foreign Affair and Military guy is doing a long piece story on Russian Troll Factory. I can send ya a link maybe, should be all audio since its for radio.
Thanks but I don't do audio or visual unless I have to.

Got a transcript?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-21 22:53:27
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2018-09-22 06:58:07
Link | Citer | R

That video WAS a joke. You and everyone else can clearly see it.

Not like some secret memo where there is no vireo

A clear difference apparently libs can’t distinguish.
By Nausi 2018-09-22 07:03:49
Link | Citer | R

Rosenstein isn’t the type tonmake jokes eother, theres no observable history of him being sarcastic in public. Trump on the other hand, has plenty of it throughout his appearances.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-22 11:14:56
Link | Citer | R

So, I was just in front of Trump Tower. The police force out in front has some pretty sick rifles.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-09-22 12:50:28
Link | Citer | R

Those of us without a mouthful of yeti toadstool don't see a difference.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-22 14:23:59
Link | Citer | R

Ted Cruz's latest dig at Beto O'Rourke is a bit puzzling.
Mashible

TLDR Cruz tweeted a vid of O'Rourk denouncing the murder of Botham Jean in his own apartment.

Is Cruz trying to say he is OK with cops killing blacks? Is he trying to defend the cop? Is he trying to say he a flagrant racist?

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1043278255740973058
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-22 15:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

just threw up in my mouth a little...

thanks stormy pleebo
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-22 16:15:20
Link | Citer | R

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/09/21/ed-whelan-kavanaugh-tweets-pr-firm-836405?

That doesn’t sound good for Grassley, Kavanaugh and company.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/grassley-adviser-resigns-after-sexual-harassment-accusation/2018/09/22/f8f93fb6-be73-11e8-be70-52bd11fe18af_story.html

Well that’s some ***.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-22 23:15:30
Link | Citer | R

An in depth analysis of the worst, and shortest lived, conspiracy theory EVER!

PR firm helped Whelan stoke half-baked Kavanaugh alibi

CRC Public Relations, a powerhouse conservative firm, guided Ed Whelan on a bad Twitter adventure.

But they had great PR!
By Nausi 2018-09-23 11:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Because you lack a sense of humor
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 133 134 135