Random Politics & Religion #34

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:56:23
Link | Citer | R

Google discussing manipulating search results to “combat” Trump’s travel ban.

1984 was not meant to be an instruction manual, but here we are.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 13:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
How about you actually quote me, "you dunce", because you're absolutely full of crap as usual.

Beyond that, let me quote a Time article here:

Quote:
While about 50 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in incidents dating back to the 1960s, the case for which Cosby will now stand trial is the only one that has led to criminal charges.

That’s because the statute of limitations — essentially a legal expiration date — for accusations of sexual assault varies across states, and it has already lapsed for most of the allegations against Cosby. In Pennsylvania — where the criminal charges against Cosby were brought — the statute of limitations for rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse is 12 years. Many states have have a statute of limitations of 10 years or less.

We’re talking about your Kavanaugh *** riding antics “dunce-o”. ***went down in Maryland. No statute of limitations on sexual assault.

If you want a statute and of limitations on sexual assault and rape then you probably got some rapey and “assaulty” skeletons in your closet.

We were talking about Cosby. It's not my fault that you can argue with any degree of clarity, Captain Genius. Also, good job not being able to back up a single claim of things you imagine that I've said. Speaking of backing up claims, though...

There are no statutes of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland you dunce. Let alone damn near every state.
Let alone every other state? Wrong again.

Man, look at all those statutes of limitations in that list.
There must be a lot of rapists on state legislatures.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:58:02
Link | Citer | R

End of the day. Democrats lost in 2016, they don’t matter now and they haven’t mattered since.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:59:27
Link | Citer | R

Don’t forget congress has its own slush fund for dealing with the legal costs of (predominantly democrat) sexual misconduct.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 14:00:22
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »

God forbids they have opinions and can freely discuss it among themselves.
Remember they repeatedly claim to not be biased.

Looks like trump was right again.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 14:04:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Quote:
While about 50 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in incidents dating back to the 1960s, the case for which Cosby will now stand trial is the only one that has led to criminal charges.

That’s because the statute of limitations — essentially a legal expiration date — for accusations of sexual assault varies across states, and it has already lapsed for most of the allegations against Cosby. In Pennsylvania — where the criminal charges against Cosby were brought — the statute of limitations for rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse is 12 years. Many states have have a statute of limitations of 10 years or less.

Also this why I know youre not a statistician in real life.

You think an times article is empirical, when it comes to laws.
Did you even go to college where’d you get your degree? Weber Online , BYU home school?

These are empirical cause at least there referencing the penal code:

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Resource%20Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

https://www.rainn.org/state-state-guide-statutes-limitations

Your lies catch you up on your own ***, son.

I quoted an article that I thought a complete fool on an a FFXIAH forum would trust. That must completely invalidate my career, education, and numerous additional certifications. If anyone asks why I'm changing my life coursev at the drop of a hat, I'll tell them some dimwitted nerd on the internet doesn't believe my story.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-21 14:08:11
Link | Citer | R

They didn't manipulate the search results, so how are they being biased again?

How do you know that?
By Viciouss 2018-09-21 14:09:15
Link | Citer | R

In real news trump backed off declassifying all that stuff that wasnt going to help those conspiracies.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 14:10:07
Link | Citer | R

We were talking about Cosby. It's not my fault that you can argue with any degree of clarity, Captain Genius. Also, good job not being able to back up a single claim of things you imagine that I've said. Speaking of backing up claims, though...

There are no statutes of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland you dunce. Let alone damn near every state.
Let alone every other state? Wrong again.

Man, look at all those statutes of limitations in that list. There must be a lot of rapists on state legislatures.

Man how does it feel making yourself look so dumb? Real question.
Seriously we already know you’re going to try to flip it back because you’re really not an intellectually complicated opponent.

Maybe do a statistical analysis and get back to us with a chart explaining how the median of your posts don’t reflect that you dishonestly engage and are just here to troll. Pretty certain there will be Zero to One standard deviations on your remedial bell curve.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 14:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
In real news trump backed off declassifying all that stuff that wasnt going to help those conspiracies.
Hey everyone look at vic squirm here.

So desperate. Hahahah. Making it up as usual.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 14:15:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Did you even go to college where’d you get your degree? Weber Online , BYU home school?

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Resource%20Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

I quoted an article that I thought a complete fool on an a FFXIAH forum would trust. That must completely invalidate my career, education, and numerous additional certifications. If anyone asks why I'm changing my life coursev at the drop of a hat, I'll tell them some dimwitted nerd on the internet doesn't believe my story.

You’re spinning don’t get dizzy.

“Hurr sure, I spend a year discrediting Time Magazine because they don’t like my papi Lord Trumpeeto. I know nobody is going to notice when I try and cite them to prove a weak point against someone I hate on the Internet. Hurr Durr and if they do I’ll just say I was trying to insult their intelligence because they’re dumb”

-“Raepel” the mental midget.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 14:15:50
Link | Citer | R

They didn't manipulate the search results, so how are they being biased again?
Oh I see, the accused says so.

How do you know that?

Google's response was that this discussion was a brainstorm of ideas / opinions and they weren't even close to applying them.
By Viciouss 2018-09-21 14:20:33
Link | Citer | R

Lol. Full troll mode. Always good for a laugh.

Also, google is fine. There are no consequences for anything they have done, just hurt feelings on the alt right.
By Viciouss 2018-09-21 14:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Oh also, trump backed off declassifying all that stuff that wasnt going to help the conspiracies.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 14:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Man how does it feel making yourself look so dumb? Real question.
You should answer first. =)
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 14:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

You’re spinning don’t get dizzy.

“Hurr sure, I spend a year discrediting Time Magazine because they don’t like my papi Lord Trumpeeto. I know nobody is going to notice when I try and cite them to prove a weak point against someone I hate on the Internet. Hurr Durr and if they do I’ll just say I was trying to insult their intelligence because they’re dumb”

-“Raepel” the mental midget.

Keep going down this road and insulting me. It really shows your intellectual superiority. You say you don't care what Nic thinks about you? My skills are so valued that I'm about to get my third raise since my corporate level promotion from less than a year ago. My heart is so freaking broken by your worthless opinion.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-21 14:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Trump surrenders on demand for declassification of Russia probe docs
Trump's surrender came after widespread outrage among law enforcement and intelligence officials.

NBC news and a bit of a whitewash.

The release of those documents unredacted would prove that the Steele dossier was NOT the start of the Page FISA warrants. And put a significant crimp in the witch hunt claim.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 15:11:30
Link | Citer | R

He didnt surrender the demand. He permitted the IG to review them before they were released.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 15:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Rosenstein did not deny what was reported this afternoon.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 15:17:09
Link | Citer | R

You have my attention.... '_'
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-21 15:19:52
Link | Citer | R

I am still wading through it myself Skull, and it is well worth the wade.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 15:40:35
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I am still wading through it myself Skull, and it is well worth the wade.
Our local radio Foreign Affair and Military guy is doing a long piece story on Russian Troll Factory. I can send ya a link maybe, should be all audio since its for radio.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-09-21 16:19:29
Link | Citer | R

90% of the 116 pages is back and forth between Vic and Nausi...let us post ya ***
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 18:55:24
Link | Citer | R

worthless opinion

yeah it's surprising that someone who pretends that he doesn't care what others think, to at the sane time believe so strongly that his opinion carries so much weight. /airshrug

I'm not sure who he is talking about or to most of the time... nor do I want to see on the doll where the anti capitalist conservatives touched him.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 18:56:14
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
.let us post ya ***

we never needed your wisdom more foney

save us from ourselves
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-21 19:14:21
Link | Citer | R

Rosenstein did not deny what was reported this afternoon.

He denies it in every article ive seen and goes even further about saying theres no reason to call the 25th on Trump
No. He did not deny saying what is reported.

He can’t, there are obviously memos indicating it.
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 133 134 135