Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Molok
By Fairy.Molok 2009-10-05 17:12:30
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Molok said:
Korpg said:

You are probably going to have to pay 600k just to pop the mob and another 1.4-4.4 million if the shoes drop.

Thats how things roll. People are not going to do something for nothing.

What the hell are you talking about?... O_o ...the aurum sabatons price is that one,600-700k,nothing more...they dont make you pay 600k just to pop the mob and millions of gils if the shoes drop,(i'm not asking for a ridill lol ----> 4.4m j/k)...where the hell did you get that price from... XD

In fact people arent doing things just for you...from my own experience i can tell you that zNM merc. linkshell pop mobs when they need them for their members and if they sell that one drop you want they contact you...thats why the price is "reasonable"...they're selling when there's the chance,they're not gonna pop just for you...but an active zNM linkshell will most likely pop achamoth and/or armed gears frequently... /nod

P.S. just saw your other posts...i'm sorry korpg,but you really know next to nothing about zNM merc.linkshell at least...anyway i already explained in my post...the price are reasonable because they dont pop NMs just for you and they sell drops when they want...good znm ls will trash lot of those R/E drops sooner or later anyway...there's a profit for them even for just 600-700k each pair of sabatons...

Why would anyone buy E.Body for 10 million? Why would anyone buy Black Belt items for 3 million each? You think something that good would go for less than 2 million?

600k is very optimistic. And since there is only 1 shell (as stated many times on this thread) on Fairy who does ZNM alot, they can set their own prices for ***like this.

Maybe i wasnt clear enough lol...i'm 100% sure they go for that price and they dont make you pay nodrop runs lol...and i already explained why they do like this...think what you want lol...

And plus,for christ sake ---> we're talking about aurum sabatons here...not herald gaiters lol...the example you made is just insane...600k on nodrop runs and over 1m for the real drop,(and considering the drop rate on sabatons can be a pain in the *** if not lucky enough)... <.< ...again,state why a piece like that should go for that much...
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-10-05 17:15:31
Link | Citer | R

Mindi said:
you should just shut up when you have no clue what you talking about
you seem to really know nothing about anything endgame drop related. Maybe you live on another world, who knows... but be it sky,sea,znm,HNM stuff, all get sold by LS who do this stuff regular. There even exist LS that only exist to pop outside ***or to sell stuff.
This. Over and over, this.

Korpg said:
My issue is the reasoning behind the purchase. Since its not exactally hard to kill 1 mob and farm zeni, and since the OP already states that he/she/it has limited time, I offered a simpler, and cheaper solution.
He has posted how much he wants to spend on it. If he gets an offer, good for him. I'm just showing him what he should "expect" to spend if he does get an offer. Since, I find it unreasonable to A) buy something like this in the first place since its easy to get, and B) if he really wants to buy it, he should not expect to pay nothing if the mob doesn't drop it, since that linkshell is selling their time for it.
Pretty sure he didn't need you to tell him how to get zeni. There are numerous sites that detail it. He has gil and does not want to bother getting zeni and taking a chance on drops. If he gets a buyer, great. If not, he can raise the price. I know on bismarck a shell used to sell them for 750k-1M.

Korpg said:

Then why should you get it?
This game is that you put as much effort as you get.
Find a weekend only ZNM shell if you can't do it during the night.
That isn't "showing" him anything, except that you're a jackass.
One would think that when every other poster in the thread disagreed with you, you might start to think maybe you were wrong. Even Aly came out and basically said to shut up and move on.
I mean it's not like people started spamming this thread when you posted and told you to go harvesting or raise a chocobo for digging.
[+]
 Fairy.Akiba
user: Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2009-10-05 18:02:42
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the support all your reasonable FFXIAH.com people...

Wont find this on places like Allah.. just people like Krapg
[+]
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-10-05 18:18:52
Link | Citer | R

Shells on Bismarck regularly sell ZNM drops and they usually do 4-5 of each to get up to PW (Lunarians). Their prices are for the most part reasonable and they kill much much faster than shout groups and they always win T1-T4 from what I've seen. I'd rather buy a drop from them instead of relying on random people who might *** it up and lose the pop I've worked hard for. Most linkshells expect about 1M for Aurum from what I've seen but if you can find an LS that sells for 600k, congrats and I hope you get your drop.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-05 18:19:31
Link | Citer | R

I really don't see how kings are different then this lol An LS can bot and sell to whoever they want (not saying all ls bot but ya know, facts~) by controlling the market and setting the price at whatever they please.

Plus, you don't even have to farm points to be completely honest, People sit in front of the zeni npc selling plates, besides. AND Unless you're capible of sleeping, farming zeni solo on WAR is completely worthless since most the worthwhile points come from mobs that are T+ and you need them at 1% hp to even get the worthwhile zeni points. Not saying he has no friends but according to his playtime he doesn't have much. Would be great if he could have his own pop set sure, but any player that has done Zeni know how fricking EASY it is, who wouldnt want to make a decent 600+ just for spending 3k points. 10 plates a day x90 points per, wait, that's 900 points no? So 30 plates and 3 game days to earn 600k+

Edit:(yes i know a few 100 points off of 3k but I assume anyone mercing a zeni has points already)

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Can't exactly compare RDM, BLM and other mage jobs to a WAR or other DDs for that matter, there are just somethings you can't do by yourself on those kinds of jobs. Who are you to judge what he spends his money on? ***might be easy for you to collect points Korpg, but not everyone is YOU.

I'm sorry if you feel people who can't play this game as much as you don't deserve a chance at certain pieces of gear, but that's why you have people willing to sell things. And that's also why many sold rare/ex gear costs an arm and a leg. How they get their gil is all up to them, even if he bought Gil why does it matter? He's not buying from you nor is he even asking for your help, you're on a completely different server.
[+]
 Cerberus.Geldric
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-10-05 18:22:39
Link | Citer | R

To everyone asking from the first page, Angel Skins.

Edit; Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep watching Chowder.
[+]
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2009-10-05 18:27:29
Link | Citer | R

Angel skins aren't exactly what I'd call a reliable way of earning that much an hr considering drop rate/actually fishing the mob up, lol.

More on topic, 600k does seem a little low, just looking at the bazaars for the item on here, it seems to range from 750k-1.5m. 750k seems somewhat reasonable and not too far off from what you were originally offering but depends on the ZNM ls situation on your server.
[+]
 Fairy.Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2009-10-05 18:32:11
Link | Citer | R

well i was hoping to get the best deal possible.. thats why i said 600k.. i can hope right :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-05 18:33:40
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Angel Skins aren't really a reliable chunk of gil every hour lol Rather test my luck on Nevermolt for a Terror Shield then stand in Kuftal... I hate Kuftal:(

though I'm 2/5 on shield of 2 days of farming nonstop..

In anycase there are ways of making a decent chunk of money in a short amount of time if you're willing to try. Ex. Friend went 1/1 on on Khroma Ore mining... needless to day he didn't get another in 4 hours of mining but still. Luck plays a big part in how fast you get money for most things ^^

edit:750k seems like the best deal imo especially for a bazaared item for 1.5m on most servers
[+]
 Unicorn.Tarowyn
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tarowyn
By Unicorn.Tarowyn 2009-10-05 18:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Just noticed there was this thread posted a little bit ago asking a very similar question. One person posted a link to a LS on fairy which sells ZNM drops, but sabatons are priced at 1.1m currently. Maybe you can try and get in contact with them and see if they'll lower their price.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=2753
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-05 23:18:05
Link | Citer | R

As I read through all the posts I missed last night, I saw all this crap that Krapg kept mentioning that were totally off-base, and I could easily make a hugely long post arguing each and every one of his ridiculous points. But hey, there have been a total of 23 people posting in this thread, that's Krapg, and 22 people who disagree with him. Of those 22 people, there are I think 2 people that haven't made their own comment which directly states that Krapg is a *** douche.

Alyria, can you do me a massive favour and NOT topic ban Krapg from this one? I'd love to see how long he continues to argue something that he himself has mentioned several times he doesn't know ***about.

Anyway, the one thing I do respond to is this:

Krapg said:
if a RDM can solo those mobs easy (and yes, he can solo those mobs easy, unlike BLU, which can't solo ***)

And my response is me pissing myself laughing. Tell me Krapg, what exactly have you soloed recently? I'm well aware that a good rdm can solo more than I can on my blu, but you know damn well that there's quite a lot I can solo, and if you had half a brain you'd know I can solo the mobs you were talking about just fine thanks.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-05 23:38:53
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
As I read through all the posts I missed last night, I saw all this crap that Krapg kept mentioning that were totally off-base, and I could easily make a hugely long post arguing each and every one of his ridiculous points. But hey, there have been a total of 23 people posting in this thread, that's Krapg, and 22 people who disagree with him. Of those 22 people, there are I think 2 people that haven't made their own comment which directly states that Krapg is a *** douche.

Alyria, can you do me a massive favour and NOT topic ban Krapg from this one? I'd love to see how long he continues to argue something that he himself has mentioned several times he doesn't know ***about.

Anyway, the one thing I do respond to is this:

Krapg said:
if a RDM can solo those mobs easy (and yes, he can solo those mobs easy, unlike BLU, which can't solo ***)

And my response is me pissing myself laughing. Tell me Krapg, what exactly have you soloed recently? I'm well aware that a good rdm can solo more than I can on my blu, but you know damn well that there's quite a lot I can solo, and if you had half a brain you'd know I can solo the mobs you were talking about just fine thanks.

All of this. Especially the BLU solo bit, you are so full of *** and ignorance it's hilarious. Keep posting, I'll be checking in on this thread in the morning.
[+]
 Fairy.Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2009-10-06 10:28:17
Link | Citer | R

Do not think he is going to come back or he got banned from this one. I still never expected this to get out of hand like this... i thought someone was gonna get shanked with a Trident or something. :)
 Cerberus.Geldric
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-10-06 10:59:04
Link | Citer | R

Cue Anchorman scene involving a trident being thrown.