RMT's jumping from server
First Page 2
 Asura.Saylos
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: killasan
By Asura.Saylos 2009-10-02 03:01:37
Link | Citer | R

saylos and different on caitsith server are from pheonix server and were called hellcatt and hellkitten they are useing a known player name to hid from IIhazeII LS telling them they would be gone about 3 months on vacation but the names they are using are from my accounts. and the real life saylos died march 15th 2007. hellcatt and hellkitten raped my accounts when my husband saylos was dieing and then took off with all the magic cards pokemon all kinds of cards saylos had left for his son who is 9 now. hellkitten/different and hellcatt/saylos are not the saylos and different accounts i own them and the real saylos made drks ffxi video with Atlos and hellfire in them go to www.myspace.com/killasan1 and look to see who they realy are and how thay are then go to saylos on my friends list and see the real saylos and the video. SAYLOS R.I.P. thank you. and hellkitten ran a bot on me and tried to crash my PC but my PC has pushing so beware she runs bots and she dose it on both of the accounts they are on.
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-10-02 03:06:18
Link | Citer | R

SAYLOS and DIFFERENT on caitsith server are from pheonix server and were called HELLCATT and HELLKITTEN they are useing a known player name to hid from IIhazeII LS telling them they would be gone about 3 months on vacation but the names they are using are from my accounts. and the real life saylos died march 15th 2007. hellcatt and hellkitten raped my accounts when my husband saylos was dieing and then took off with all the magic cards pokemon all kinds of cards saylos had left for his son who is 9 now. hellkitten/different and hellcatt/saylos are not the saylos and different accounts i own them and the real saylos made drks ffxi video with Atlos and hellfire in them go to www.myspace.com/killasan1 and look to see who they realy are and how thay are then go to saylos on my friends list and see the real saylos and the video. SAYLOS R.I.P. thank you. and hellkitten ran a bot on me and tried to crash my PC but my PC has pushing so beware she runs bots and she dose it on both of the accounts they are on.
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-02 03:14:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm really sorry all these awful things happened to you, but I'm confused. Do you know Hellcat/Hellkitten in real life then? I'm confused did they steal Saylos' account, or did they just change their characters to your names? It's none of my business really, but for those whom this applies to it's important to clarify. :s
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-10-02 13:37:18
Link | Citer | R

hellcatt and hellkitten were at my house to help but i found out later they helped them selfs. i let them play on my accounts and they took all the stuff saylos had worked to get before he died he had all the armor for saylos to lv any job all the way to all 75s jobs his chr saylos and mine killasan. i own the accounts with the real saylos and the real different. i have 5 accounts the real different was the one hellkitten was playing when they robed me. SAYLOS was 29 when he died we have a 9 year old boy and a 4 year old girl he died march 15th 2007 His son will be taking over his dads chr saylos on saylos account when the boy can play drk realy good.
SAYLOS was a hard core hella good gamer and all the teens realy miss him and his war hammer quest RPG game lol. hellkitten/different is realy some one you dont want around and hellcatt/saylos dose what ever she wants and they will bot and steal accounts, NM's, have ppl mess with you and run a bot that can kick you all the way off FFXI. she and he are RMT's hellcatt/saylos told me when she was asleep you see hellcatt/saylos is Family.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-10-02 13:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Wait, they went to your house and stole pokemon cards from a dying man? That's messed up...
[+]
 Asura.Jesyvut
user: Jesyvut
By Asura.Jesyvut 2009-10-02 14:24:17
Link | Citer | R

:( That is sad. My head also hurts from reading. Punctuation where you be?
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2009-10-02 17:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Liquidz said:
Wait, they went to your house and stole pokemon cards from a dying man? That's messed up...

i lol'd when i know i shouldnt have...
but, damn! go to a dieing mans house and steal... steal pokemon nevertheless that was for a 9year old biy !?! *** ludacris!
as for the son, getting "good" at ffxi should not be a priority atm. let him live his life as a young boy play outside ectect
[+]
 Caitsith.Katas
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Katas
By Caitsith.Katas 2009-10-25 18:24:06
Link | Citer | R

I do not do this drama llama stuff, however he has joined with my small group which is well and is known well Caitsith. These statements are false, I am here only to say that, good player and beyond helpful. Don't take my word for it? DaFunk member from Caitsith (anyone on caitsith knows DaFunk is a fair LS). Sorry to see a good guy get his name nailed against the wall.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Joelthewanderer
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Piplup
By Midgardsormr.Joelthewanderer 2009-10-25 18:28:04
Link | Citer | R

For some reason... I think that this is a joke, and nothing more..
[+]
 Caitsith.Jessi
user: Jessi
By Caitsith.Jessi 2009-10-26 00:57:43
Link | Citer | R

Let me start off with saying that I'm sorry for your loss. With that said do you have any proof to back up your accusations? Before you go trying to drag someone's name through the mud please think about what your going to say and show some proof to back it up. They are good people who don't deserve this.
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-11-04 22:41:49
Link | Citer | R

TO LET YOU ALL KNOW YES ITS ALL TRUE AND YES I HAVE PROOF AND THE ONES THAT ARE BACKING THEM ARE THERE FRIENDS ON THE GAME I KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE AND YEA I HAVE PICS AND ALL THE PROOF YOU WILL EVER NEED TO SEE IM TELLING THE TRUTH. YOU CAN ALSO ASK PPL THAT ARE ON MY FRIENDS LIST AND THEY WILL TELL YOU I DONT LIE I NEVER HAVE IM 41 YEARS OLD MOTHER OF 3 KIDS AND THE REAL SAYLOS'S WIDOW IN GAME AND IN REAL LIFE. AND TO MY FRIENDS QUEEN OF DeathBringerClan LS AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING FFXI DAY ONE IT CAME OUT IN THE USA.
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-11-28 15:49:50
Link | Citer | R

the night saylos died he was looking at the tv and seeing my nefew mike playing his char killasandra on ffxi.
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-11-28 15:51:23
Link | Citer | R

the last thing saylos seen in this world was killasandra.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-11-28 16:14:15
Link | Citer | R

omg w
Asura.Killasan said:
the last thing saylos seen in this world was killasandra.

OMG that did it !!!!!!!!!!

This is gay
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2009-11-28 16:21:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm surprised how much I don't care.

Though It might help if I any kind of text was legible.
[+]
 Hades.Hiryo
Serveur: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-11-28 16:37:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saylos said:
hellcatt and hellkitten raped my accounts when my husband saylos was dieing and then took off with all the magic cards pokemon

They raped your accounts and took all your magic Pokemans?!

NOOOOOOOO!
[+]
 Caitsith.Xiong
user: Xiong
By Caitsith.Xiong 2009-11-28 16:49:37
Link | Citer | R

Well, they may seem helpful now. But, from looking at them server jumping, and reading the previous posts about them. Looks like they have been server jumping, at least a few servers thus far. Would you trust something like that? playing a game is all good. But I wouldn't loan them any of my stuff. ^^
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-12-02 02:53:17
Link | Citer | R

I told you about my nefew's char killasandra becouse hellcatt/saylos and hellkitten/different and there friends keep messing with anyone with killa in there name.
and it was saylos/david mcleod had 1st-6th add of magic cards 4 long boxes of cards of them alone i had to have a cop get one of the boxes back from them and I was the gym leader of the pokemon leage I had all 1st add of all the cards and cards only a gym leader could have. I had one big box for energy and i had them all, one big box of trainers and i had them all two boxes big ones of pokemon and lots of small boxes with all kinds of pormos and i now only have a few energys some trainners and pokemon in all less then two boxes they even took my deck and the deck saylos/david mcleod made,
then there are the DnD dice two bags full then there are the other kinds of cards name them and i used to have them but they took them all

good thing i put up the spawn's you know the one you have to put all 6 togaither to make a big one.
and the evas and the devilman with saylos 1st add. and devilman the big one 2end add.
and i hid all mine one of them is devilwoman i cant put her out the kids would see lol.
if you dont know what im talking about then look it up it was not just cards and stuff from the accounts on ffxi they took things that took a life time to collect.
i have lost all my stuff and been homeless a few times becouse of other ppl i trusted and had to start over.
I can start over BUT SAYLOS/DAVID MCLEOD can not and he wanted his son who is 9 and daughter who is now 4 as well as me to have what took him his life time to collect to keep and it was taken by hellkitten/diffent

saylos/david mcleod who could not talk but would have ppl call me on the cell phone and ask me what saylos/david wanted and i would always know just what he wanted to say and what he wanted.
I knew him that well i was with him for 8 and a half years before he died and had two kids with him and he know i would always stand by him and keep my word.
hellkitten/different thinks my late husband loves her and the truth is he hatted her. he told her before he could not talk to get out of our house she was driving him nutts and she would try to take over my house and tell me what to do. I only do what saylos/david told me to do but that was becouse he was my man. and he was the man of the house and hellkitten/different keep trying to take over I DONT THINK SO and she was only what 15 at the time. and she is still the same and she thought
that she could come back almost a year after saylos/david died and try to take over my house after i let them stay becouse they had a kid and needed a place to stay and I got robed again by her.

if i was not so upset over my husbands death and all i would have seen what they did to my ffxi accounts and would ne3ver have let them in.

hellkitten/different is a sick person that thinks that every thing should go her way and if you dont play her way she will turn on you and make other ppl think she has the right to have what you have. but dose not tell the ppl that she dose not realy own what you have that she wants. she will tell you a line of bull saying that you were the one that did her wrong and took it from her.

how sick is hellkitten/different she /shout in WG that my late husband hatted me and LOVED HER AND SHE KNEW HIM MORE THEN ME. she only know him for like a year and most of that year my late hasband was well when he was dieing. and then she has her boyfriend hellcatt/saylos change his name to saylos and says thats my man saylos.SICK SICK she cant even back up her boyfriends name hellcatt? saylos/david would have liked the name hellcatt becouse when hellcatt was silvercatt saylos/david said he should have name himself hellcatt.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-27 14:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Lol FFXI name-slandering is serious business.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2009-12-27 14:30:40
Link | Citer | R

You say you have the proof but you didnt post it.

Do you have any screenshots of tells or shouts or anything like that to help backup your case?

I'm sorry for the loss, but it appears to me and a lot of others that this is just some random rant or joke. Please provide proof to make this more credible.
[+]
 Seraph.Tankjr
Serveur: Seraph
user: Tankjr
By Seraph.Tankjr 2009-12-27 14:39:48
Link | Citer | R

So you're 41 and your baby daddy was 29?

Props for robbing the cradle, girlfriend.
[+]
 Cerberus.Geldric
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-12-27 14:44:23
Link | Citer | R

What the *** is this *** and who are these ***?
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2009-12-27 15:22:36
Link | Citer | R

Is it just me or do these people have similar typing styles?

If this really is true, I'm sorry about the loss but if you can provide evidence that what you say is true, please do, otherwise people here will just take it with a grain of salt.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-12-27 15:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Wow. this hurts my head just trying to read it, and really, If this is true... well then sorry this has happend to you, but life goes on. i know this sounds Really heartless, but i mean, You are complaneing about *** ... on a fourm for a game... I mean, you are basicly bringing your problems, be them real or not, to a place it doesn't belong,

Everything has is place, and i'm sorry, but your drama, doesn't belong here.

And if this where real, and you where trying to warn other players... you wouldn't be bringing real life matters in to it. unimportant stuff like them stealing cards.. I understand theft is a serious crime.. but To Complane about it on a game fourm it seems very immature

Now I can understand if they stole your in game items, that's another Story, but thats just Digital data.. and s.e / pol can Return it. if they really stole it... but at the same time, it's your fault for giving them access to your account. Yes, it wasn't right of them to betray your trust, but your at fault for giving it away.

So Ether way, you really should't be complaining about any of this.

so long Rant relativity short.

1) if you are 41, as you proclame. you would be more mature as to not post this kind of information on a (FORUM). and you would be sensible to Not to be complaining like some, 13 yr old.. no offence.

2) if they stole RL items from you, then report it to the cops, and if you have, let them take care of it, and don't start complaining about it to ppl online, most of witch you most likely do not know. because We can't do Anything about it.

3) if they stole In game items from you, after giveing them your account information, well thats your fault, you should have been more sensible, like i said above, yes, it wasn't right for them to do such a thing, but you shouldn't be giving away access to valuable stuff, ** and it's against the pol Rules and s.e / pol won't be able to give your stuff back anyway since i'm assuming they where on your account from your pc so you can't really prove it **

4) when on the interwebs, you need proof, no " QQ " =P

ok.. so even the short story was kinda long *Drinks more coffee*
 Phoenix.Gohat
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gohat
By Phoenix.Gohat 2009-12-27 15:28:19
Link | Citer | R

I love my life ^^
By Rangappa 2009-12-27 15:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Hate to be the grammar nazi but holy ***, its "dying" people. Please at the least reread what you're about to post before you do it. I'm very sorry for your loss as well.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kurenka
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kurenka
By Lakshmi.Kurenka 2009-12-27 15:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I gave up seriously reading about half way through the first post so god knows whats going on here...
Asura.Killasan said:
I DONT LIE I NEVER HAVE

That, in itself, is a lie.

If you want to see another rant about this...Meh I can't be bothered. Scroll up and see what Blackmist wrote ^^ That rant has been Kurenka approved :D
[+]
First Page 2