Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » RMT's jumping from server
RMT's jumping from server
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-27 15:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Lol what a sad occasion this is.

Her husband dies and she comes on here to cry about her stolen account and pokemon cards.
[+]
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-12-27 16:00:36
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kurenka said:
Yeah I gave up seriously reading about half way through the first post so god knows whats going on here...
Asura.Killasan said:
I DONT LIE I NEVER HAVE

That, in itself, is a lie.

If you want to see another rant about this...Meh I can't be bothered. Scroll up and see what Blackmist wrote ^^ That rant has been Kurenka approved :D
=P I always rant. i have an issue about getting to the point :D I know my Gramer is also bad :)

but at least I try =D
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2009-12-27 17:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Hellcatt said:
PoL has alrdy forwarded every tell or shout she has ever done with mine or my wifes in it to the local police and yes i have everything i need SSed and i have never posted cause this B**** is below me and i need nothing to do with her
You were a *** idiot on Phoenix and I suspect nothing has changed.

About all this drama I cannot speak since I don't understand a word of it.

Also, if you were really taking legal action against someone I'm sure your "lawyer" would have instructed you to not talk about it in public, which is kind of the opposite of necrobumping this thread to let the guy know.
[+]
 Asura.Killasan
Serveur: Asura
user: killasan
By Asura.Killasan 2009-12-28 21:20:37
Link | Citer | R

I have severe stress disorder its to stressfull for me to lie. and it realy sucks and my late husband was born in 1977 I was born in 1968 I was 9 years older then him. And every time I up load the pics and update my blogs on my myspace they are taken off by them and there little friends. And yes the Cops have been called on them and they were told to return my stuff. I did not want to have there son taken away from them and put in faster care so i did not file and press it. there child should not pay the price for there wrong doings. every kid i have known that has been in faster care has been messed up bye it. I help kids and teens that are in the system to get out why would I put a kid in to it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-12-28 21:29:57
Link | Citer | R

I'm gunna close this thread.

Killasan, if what you're saying is all true, then I'm genuinely sorry for the situation you've found yourself in, and I hope you find a way out of it.

But it's simply not appropriate for some MMO AH forum. If there are serious real life issues like you've said, I would advise taking it to the police or someone who is actually in a position to help you.
[+]