First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 426 427 428
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-03 19:05:00
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait for the reactions, pins and needles

I get satisfaction either way; either lolomg those blow, or holy *** well thanks for ruining my REMA (again)

And the priceless (to the tune of) ugh, well all those guys that botted shields just made (a ton of gil, why aren't they banned, let's go down this rabbit hole)
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-07-03 19:11:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm very much looking forward to the update, myself.
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-07-03 19:22:02
Link | Citer | R

Spharai
[Main] All Races
DMG:+999 Delay:+116 Attack+900 Hand-to-Hand skill +499 Guarding skill +499 Magic Accuracy skill +466 Enhances "Counter" effect X "Final Heaven" Aftermath: "Subtle Blow"+50 "Kick Attacks"+50 Afterglow
LV 99 PUP
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-03 19:29:06
Link | Citer | R

So, like, just so we're all on the same page, REM(A) updates aren't happening in July.

It's just Volte Corps / Weapons (synthesized) from them
[+]
By Justuas 2018-07-03 19:41:45
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Andret said: »
Spharai
[Main] All Races
DMG:+999 Delay:+116 Attack+900 Hand-to-Hand skill +499 Guarding skill +499 Magic Accuracy skill +466 Enhances "Counter" effect X "Final Heaven" Aftermath: "Subtle Blow"+50 "Kick Attacks"+50 Afterglow
LV 99 PUP
Still wouldn't fix h2h.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-07-03 19:51:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Angierus said: »
video embedding broken?
No, just can't set the time.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-07-03 20:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So, like, just so we're all on the same page, REM(A) updates aren't happening in July.

Which is stupid as ***. We all saw how that worked out when Adoulin hit. Peeps get pretty salty when their REMA's become useless for a bit.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-03 20:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Gippali said: »

Which is stupid as ***. We all saw how that worked out when Adoulin hit. Peeps get pretty salty when their REMA's become useless for a bit.

That kind of reaction is EXACTLY what I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation of...
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-07-03 20:04:47
Link | Citer | R

Ohhh it will be hilarious, I'll be right there with you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-07-03 20:05:37
Link | Citer | R

Justuas said: »
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Spharai
[Main] All Races
LV 99 PUP
Still wouldn't fix h2h.

You can use the pet so it should help.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-07-03 21:35:47
Link | Citer | R

Eh, everyone knows the RME upgrades are coming though, so maybe there won't be as much salt as the Adoulin era since it's already been telegraphed that there are more weapon upgrades to come. Now, when THOSE updates happen and Aeonics get left behind, and the people with 16/16 Aeonics (all obtained through SMN-burn, naturally) start their whine fest, THAT's when I'll really be enjoying the salty, salty tears!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-03 22:37:20
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Eh, everyone knows the RME upgrades are coming though, so maybe there won't be as much salt as the Adoulin era since it's already been telegraphed that there are more weapon upgrades to come. Now, when THOSE updates happen and Aeonics get left behind, and the people with 16/16 Aeonics (all obtained through SMN-burn, naturally) start their whine fest, THAT's when I'll really be enjoying the salty, salty tears!

Depends on how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE the +ing will be.

Plutons were BANK when they came out. all the idiots fighting over trying to get out of scrub delve weapons first, it was awesome.

Think of all the possible ways to make REM another tier higher... there's nothing they can do except make it another 50k rem rocks.

They won't add more magian, they won't be adding any content that can spit out "dozens/hundreds" of "item" and it can't have anything to do with omen/divergance/abysseav2.

Plutons+1 hype.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-07-03 22:54:39
Link | Citer | R

The *** you smoking they can still remake Limbus, Salvage, do alluvion Outer Ra'kaznar, etc.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-03 22:55:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
The *** you smoking they can still remake Limbus, Salvage, do alluvion Outer Ra'kaznar, etc.

Dev team too small, sorry, all resources are going into reskinning glavoid for November, that means the earliest you'll get new REMA upgrades is summer 19' if they go that route
 Bismarck.Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-07-04 01:32:58
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Aeonics aren't going to matter as most of them are ***anyways and just an epeen trophy.

That's pretty inaccurate.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2018-07-04 02:12:30
Link | Citer | R

The day I see a positive post from you Eiryl is one I'll remember.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-04 02:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Caerda said: »
Aeonics aren't going to matter as most of them are ***anyways and just an epeen trophy.

That's pretty inaccurate.

I have a hunch their gonna update Aeonic's along with the other three, they are all bundled into the "Super Weapons" category that have special Weapon Skill effects tied to them.

Would be cute seeing all the haters lose their collective ***.
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-07-04 02:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »

Depends on how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE the +ing will be.

Plutons were BANK when they came out. all the idiots fighting over trying to get out of scrub delve weapons first, it was awesome.

Think of all the possible ways to make REM another tier higher... there's nothing they can do except make it another 50k rem rocks.

They won't add more magian, they won't be adding any content that can spit out "dozens/hundreds" of "item" and it can't have anything to do with omen/divergance/abysseav2.

Plutons+1 hype.

inb4 "Trade 1,000,000 Pagodites to upgrade REM to the next stage". <,<;; Someday, there WILL be a use for the damn things. lol
This is a joke. Please don't quote it at people as fact ._.;;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-04 03:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
The day I see a positive post from you Eiryl is one I'll remember.

I'll be a bucket of rainbows if you go back in time and stop this lie from getting told

Quote:
FINAL FANTASY XI’s major version updates will conclude with the November 2015 iteration, when Rhapsodies of Vana’diel is scheduled to reach its thrilling climax. We will, however, continue implementing ordinary version updates that focus on balance adjustments and bug fixes.
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2018-07-04 06:08:16
Link | Citer | R

There is still an option of ilvl 150+ Abyssea for Empyreans AF3+3 upgrade path and other Weapons Pathways if they wish. Which is something I'd like to challenge if they do create it. Abyssea was fun when it first came out. Especially pre-Atma era which was very short.

Post-Atmas made it fun in its own way, but added a "Game Genie" element to it which dampened the challenge. I think we don't need that anymore until enough people start to cry for easier content..

They are very sensitive about people who cry, that is why it is taking forever for new content to release. They have to "balance" this and test it with hundreds of hours of gameplay to make sure people won't cry, but they will anyway regardless..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2018-07-04 06:13:47
Link | Citer | R

It wasn't a lie, it was their plan at that point and something they've largely stuck with due to a lack of development resources to do much more.

The reality is that what we have is a situation where the active playerbase is not only small, but skewed heavily towards veteran players and groups that can burn through the most challenging content faster than it can be created.

Faced with that, they have no choice but to roll out larger content chunks piecemeal. Its the only real method available to them to control the attrition rate.
By Taint 2018-07-04 07:36:06
Link | Citer | R

If they leave aeonics behind they should at least make having them able to perma unlock their respective lvl5 WSs.
By Nyarlko 2018-07-04 07:49:09
Link | Citer | R

Link to my partial translation/summary over on bgwiki: WE NEED A REAL TRANSLATOR IN THE COMMUNITY.

Enjoy. ^^
[+]
By Justuas 2018-07-04 07:58:49
Link | Citer | R

This. Is. AWESOME
[+]
 Valefor.Maurauc
Serveur: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2018-07-04 08:17:23
Link | Citer | R

Dispel +1 is a funky stat on that RDM neckpiece. Wonder if that will let us dispel multiple buffs at once, or if it's just an accuracy boost.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-07-04 08:20:26
Link | Citer | R

It's probably the former, as I imagine that in these days of stats being more descriptive, the latter would be "Dispel magic accuracy +X".
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-07-04 08:23:48
Link | Citer | R

Sigh another disappointing H2H.

Acc +50 is nice tho.

And I'm absolutely deceased at them having it at SU5 like it's some awesome pimped out weapon.

[+]
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2018-07-04 08:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Maurauc said: »
Dispel +1 is a funky stat on that RDM neckpiece. Wonder if that will let us dispel multiple buffs at once, or if it's just an accuracy boost.

That would open up a whole new cheeky universe for players and DEVs and how they design Mobs AI, if they wanted.

FF11/0
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 426 427 428