[+]
 Asura.Littlelovin
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Monko
By Asura.Littlelovin 2022-01-10 21:57:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sudra said: »

One hour until it starts, don’t forget to spend your ambu points!!!

Yus!
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2022-01-10 22:39:30
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
One hour until it starts

I can't wait. With the version update we'll be able to face off against familiar foes in Oddysea, only now they'll be even more powerful and deadly. Apparently an inside contact just just released a sneak peek at what we have to look forward to the next time we encounter Ngai. Stuff just got serious.
[+]
By Guyford 2022-01-10 22:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Part of me wants the challenge of them spawning adds when they 1hr or something new like that, but a bigger part doesnt want to deal with anything like that.

On another note, I believe someone did some acc testing awhile back and found that evasion was constant across different veng levels.

I think the biggest change with previous levels was the hp boost, but also some tp moves like mamorkrebs max hp based aoe got buffed up with veng level.
By macsdf1 2022-01-10 23:04:04
Link | Citer | R

It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you
but when are apart, I feel it too.

Arebati...back street's back! alright1
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2022-01-10 23:12:37
Link | Citer | R

macsdf1 said: »
Arebati...back street's back! alright1

good to see my ls isnt the only one that does that xD
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-01-10 23:15:19
Link | Citer | R

Guyford said: »
Part of me wants the challenge of them spawning adds when they 1hr or something new like that

The NMs in Sheol B do that. Imagine Mboze with 5 mini trees popping after Aura/SP goes off.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Lusiphur
Serveur: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-01-14 07:24:34
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have an idea about this?

Quote:
The following issue has been addressed:

- In the Geas Fete Reisenjima Battle Content Campaign, the Notorious Monster Teles would stop taking actions under certain conditions.

New issue? Long-standing issue?
By SimonSes 2022-01-14 10:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I know it for a couple of days, because of JP video. Maybe he reported it.

YouTube Video Placeholder

He Silence Teles right after her singing and was able to freeze her completely.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-01-18 03:46:20
Link | Citer | R

Im getting weird errors when casting sometimes (spell selected from menu, not from macro)

This reminds me of how Annihilator was renamed. Maybe everything was renamed in data base for some reason? or is that some dynamic name in between?
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2022-01-18 04:38:07
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Im getting weird errors when casting sometimes (spell selected from menu, not from macro)

This reminds me of how Annihilator was renamed. Maybe everything was renamed in data base for some reason? or is that some dynamic name in between?

This is the shortcuts addon I think, happens when trying to cast to soon after previous cast. I've had it happen for a few months now.
By SimonSes 2022-01-18 04:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Wotasu said: »
This is the shortcuts addon I think, happens when trying to cast to soon after previous cast. I've had it happen for a few months now.

You are talking about numbers instead of <me> there? To be more specific, I had this error when trying to cast to fast for years, but never with those (or any other) numbers after "" before.
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2022-01-18 05:26:20
Link | Citer | R

Yes the numbers been there for a few months.
By SimonSes 2022-01-18 06:30:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Wotasu said: »
Yes the numbers been there for a few months.

I have seen it first time, but maybe I haven't been paying enough attention.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-01-18 07:49:43
Link | Citer | R

That's your own player ID most likely(I don't know what yours is, but it's the right range/format), and when game client casts through menu the subtarget arrow resolves target id so internally that is the command being sent. I don't think the number is necessarily anything weird, though I'm not sure why you're getting the command error since you should be a valid target for the trust and the client obviously knows you have the spell when cast via menu.
By SimonSes 2022-01-18 08:40:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Thorny said: »
though I'm not sure why you're getting the command error since you should be a valid target for the trust and the client obviously knows you have the spell when cast via menu.
Well it was in shaol and I clicked Enter too soon (I was still in after cast delay), so maybe it was lag/packet loss?
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-01-18 08:48:22
Link | Citer | R

Could be something to do with the way sheol shares trust, yea. Either way, don't think there's any reason to believe it's a major bug, that's just how the client internally resolves any spells using subtarget stuff.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Slib
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Slib
By Carbuncle.Slib 2022-01-18 16:32:43
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Yeah I know it for a couple of days, because of JP video. Maybe he reported it.

He Silence Teles right after her singing and was able to freeze her completely.

This happens with Plouton too when you time "something" perfectly. Out of all the Ploutons I do, he freezes 5% of the time I'd say. Can't say it's silence for him either.
 Odin.Lusiphur
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-01-20 06:26:22
Link | Citer | R

They finally acknowledged the Hagotia naming issues.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news26636.shtml

Also this week's We Are Vana'diel interview is with Koichi Ishii and Yoshitaka Amano. Actually a pretty good read. Sadly looks like this will be just a 2 parter and they haven't even gotten to talking about XI, really.

https://we-are-vanadiel.finalfantasyxi.com/post/?id=262&lang=en
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2022-01-22 02:40:25
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if this was posted before, but someone on a Japanese blog ran some analysis on the recent client update and found information about a Mog Wardrobe 5-8 and pricing structure.

https://ff11washi.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-704.html (might want to use browser based translations, Edge or Chrome can do that)

If this is the case, then it's pretty awesome. "Consult with your wallet" :D How many additional wardrobes will you be buying?

[+]
 Odin.Lusiphur
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-01-22 03:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Them being the same rate we're used to is an assumption (but probably correct).

Inb4 people act like they couldn't play without them already and whine they have to pay for all of them. "I have six characters and SE is robbing me!!!"

What interests me is whether or not they'll change how inventory is sent every time you zone. I doubt any changes will be made, but filling all of these containers could be pretty detrimental if you're doing something on a timer.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-01-22 06:24:27
Link | Citer | R

Browser translation is weak, but they didnt add space to inventory structure or additional menu data for more wardrobes. That post mentions a line about numbered capes in a wardrobe, but unsure of the source or actual text. It would be nice if a native speaker could confirm more clearly, so we could look at what is actually in the client before jumping to conclusions.

Edit: Edge translation on PC was much more readable, it seems like they're saying the JP help text dat has entries for the view house menu to display wardrobes 5-8. I'm not sure which dat that uses, but I'm sure someone will weigh in soon. The NA client seems to have the dat loaded into memory but no 5-8th in memory, unless it loads in ranges or as accessed. Should be pretty easy for someone to check JP dat and confirm though, there are definitely a few people familiar with the dat in Ashita's discord but likely all asleep still.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-01-22 07:41:03
Link | Citer | R

In the current english client:
-ROM/165/76.DAT has the help text for wardrobes 1-4.
-ROM/165/75.DAT has help text for wardrobes 5-6.

In the archived version of ROM/165/75.DAT from wings' install, which I believe is from march of 2019, the text for wardrobes 5-6 is not present, so it's reasonable to conclude that these are new, and no reason to doubt the JP claim that this patch added them. The person with this info was unable to find a reference to 7 or 8 in the english dat, so it might be in another dat or a difference between the clients.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 243 244 245 ... 433 434 435