Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 15:59:43
Link | Citer | R

She's bad for science, I tells ya. Nothing hinders science more than a bunch of distracted nerds.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 16:03:00
Link | Citer | R

She better be careful ore more nuclear scientist will win beauty pageants...who am I kidding no they won't !
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-05-15 16:12:14
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Holy *** ... IceCreamGate is really a thing ... like before I thought it was just some random reporter making a quick buck on a headline but it's a full blown CNN article. They gotta be hurting badly to go that low, that's lower then Rachel Maddox lieing on the air which is already at the bottom of the barrel. CNN seems to now be under the barrel.

Trump doesn't gotta do anything to get reelected in 2020, just sit back and let this opponents win the race for him.

TWO scoops bro! There is NOTHING more important in the news to speak about.

I mean it's not like being a good host might mean that one doesn't oberserve their guests or anything.

This sure looks like the bottom, but we're not even 6 months in.
So, you don't actually know what the ice cream article is about. It is just another example of pathetic Trump pulling a power play, this time at the dinner table. A good host takes the same or a smaller share than his guests. An insecure host takes the lions share because they are only thinking about their own ego.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-15 16:12:38
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
There was an investigation going on an firing the guy heading that up just as it started to take off was bad for Trump's image

He didn't fire the guy leading the investigation, that's just a narrative being pushed to ignorant people.

The FBI director is a political appointee and like all political appointee's he doesn't lead ***. Under neither him are many division heads, and under them are various task forces and inside those task forces are the people who lead investigations.

Firing Comey has absolutely zero impact on the Trump investigation, zero, zilch, absolutely nothing changes.

Following said firing up with several changing explanations as to WHY Comey was fired was also bad for Trump's image.

That's more of that political theater from the left directed to ignorant people.

There is exactly one reason Comey was "fired", he didn't do what's traditionally done and submit his resignation. Whenever a new administration takes office it's normal for the previous administrations political appointees to submit resignations to make way for new political appointee's. Congress can not approve a new political appointee until there is a vacancy, so to prevent an embarrassing the old resident resigns and the deputy takes over as a temporary acting head. If an agency head refuse's to submit a resignation then the President must forcibly remove them, aka firing before a new nomination be submitted to congress.

Congrats on getting duped into thinking a normal procedure was nefarious. Seriously look at the time lines of FBI directors, they change within a year or so of a new administration as the President wants someone who supports their vision instead of the person who supported the old administrations vision.

FBI director is the same as CIA director, the Presidents cabinet and the various political appointees under them, all people subject to congressional approval and changed out every time there is a new administration. Director Muller was kind of an oddball lasting from Bush into right past the start of Obama's second term. Prior to him Director Pickard was the last FBI Directory who was an actual agent, the ones afterward were just justice department lawyers.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-15 16:18:30
Link | Citer | R

Whenever a new administration takes office it's normal for the previous administrations political appointees to submit resignations to make way for new political appointee's.
This is just blatantly false when it comes to the FBI director. They're appointed to a 10-year term for a reason - to avoid getting fired at the onset of a new president's term due to politics (and to avoid an overly lengthy appointment). This is not routine procedure.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-15 16:24:11
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
"I'm definitely going to say it's a privilege," McCullough answered. She added: "As a government employee, I'm granted health care and I see firsthand that for one to have health care, you need to have jobs. We need to continue to cultivate this environment that we're given the opportunity to have health care as well as jobs to all American citizens worldwide."
This was the sagely wisdom the author was fawning over? It's about as profound as a Trump policy initiative so I guess that's the appeal.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 16:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
So, you don't actually know what the ice cream article is about. It is just another example of pathetic Trump pulling a power play, this time at the dinner table. A good host takes the same or a smaller share than his guests. An insecure host takes the lions share because they are only thinking about their own ego.

Or maybe the people serving the meals know that Trump likes an extra scoop, but the average person would prefer just one so that's what they serve to guests by default because they don't know their individual preferences. I worked catering as a teenager, and that is exactly the mindset that goes into how they select serving sizes. If someone wants more, all they have to do is ask.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 16:40:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Quote:
"I'm definitely going to say it's a privilege," McCullough answered. She added: "As a government employee, I'm granted health care and I see firsthand that for one to have health care, you need to have jobs. We need to continue to cultivate this environment that we're given the opportunity to have health care as well as jobs to all American citizens worldwide."
This was the sagely wisdom the author was fawning over? It's about as profound as a Trump policy initiative so I guess that's the appeal.

I'm sure if we gave you a random question with zero time to form a perfectly-crafted response and you had to give an answer in front of millions of viewers, you would knock it out of the park and leave the masses bowing to your infinite wisdom.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 16:44:10
Link | Citer | R

Holy *** ... IceCreamGate is really a thing ... like before I thought it was just some random reporter making a quick buck on a headline but it's a full blown CNN article. They gotta be hurting badly to go that low, that's lower then Rachel Maddox lieing on the air which is already at the bottom of the barrel. CNN seems to now be under the barrel.

Trump doesn't gotta do anything to get reelected in 2020, just sit back and let this opponents win the race for him.

TWO scoops bro! There is NOTHING more important in the news to speak about.

I mean it's not like being a good host might mean that one doesn't oberserve their guests or anything.

This sure looks like the bottom, but we're not even 6 months in.

He is the President he can have all the damn ice cream he wants. It is in the job description !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 16:46:26
Link | Citer | R

Also if you are that petty about ice cream you probably have serious mental problems. Waah I didn't get two scoops not fair ! Mommy save me.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 16:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Mom: Listen here you little ***back in my day we didn't get one scoop now shut the *** up and eat your vegetables !
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-15 16:50:38
Link | Citer | R

I'd look forward to the adoring article explaining how it's the reality injection America really needed.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-15 16:54:09
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I'd look forward to the adoring article explaining how it's the reality injection America really needed.

Well, you'd need to form an answer that does not include the words "Trump" or "Russia" first. I know that's rough, but practice makes perfect.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 16:56:15
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-05-15 17:43:04
Link | Citer | R

It looks like he's two fisting di.......
By fonewear 2017-05-15 17:48:52
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-05-15 18:15:18
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
So it looks like Trump gave classified information during his meeting with Russians, he should go straight to jail right !?!?

Do you even know how government works or do you just say stuff ?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-05-15 18:20:50
Link | Citer | R

True Hillary won't be locked up...but the chances of Trump going to jail are quite low also. So touche !
By fonewear 2017-05-15 18:21:26
Link | Citer | R

But it appears that Trump is a Russian spy that has infiltrated the White House so maybe he will go to jail...
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 18:37:26
Link | Citer | R

A good host takes the same or a smaller share than his guests.
This is absolutely false.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 18:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Next facts I don't like narrative:

"Reports" say Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians last week.

Media needs to troll harder.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 19:00:33
Link | Citer | R

Next facts I don't like narrative:

"Reports" say Trump disclosed classified information to the Russians last week.

Media needs to troll harder.
You instantly think every report against Trump is false more than most liberals​ instantly think it's true.

This is funny to me.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:04:56
Link | Citer | R

The media is the boy that cried wolf...and the reason it seems fake is everyday is a new outrage.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-15 19:07:04
Link | Citer | R

What evidence is there of Russian anything when it comes to Trump?

NONE!

It just the next refresh of the media's Trump/Russia scam.

I'll eat my hat when something actually happens.
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:07:17
Link | Citer | R

We can't go one day without media hysteria and people tune it out. I tuned it out a long time ago.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:09:46
Link | Citer | R

And let's be honest when CNN is covering two scoops of ice cream...say it is facts I don't like is quite accurate.

Fake as a narrative to make the President look awful no matter if it is true or not.

The media wouldn't know truth if it punched them in the face.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-15 19:10:05
Link | Citer | R

NONE!

If there was evidence, I can guarantee you'd argue about it being fake or planted or something. I also doubt you'll eat your hat but if you do, will it be a MAGA hat?
By fonewear 2017-05-15 19:14:40
Link | Citer | R

NONE!

If there was evidence, I can guarantee you'd argue about it being fake or planted or something. I also doubt you'll eat your hat but if you do, will it be a MAGA hat?

That's it you get no ice cream and may God have mercy on your soul !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60