Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
346 users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-08-13 14:40:00
Link | Citer | R

Another Aeonic cycle starting up. If you already have a key item and want to tag along, please let me know. Cheers.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-09-25 12:30:05
Link | Citer | R

Cannot be happier with our little group doing yet another (our fourth) Aeonic. Not sure if we'll do another one any time soon, so we're going to focus primarily on Omen and the new HTBs til there's nothing left to get.

We're still (Looking For Members) to join the team. Having more than one job is preferable; you should have at least one backline job. If you say you only have WAR, DRG, THF or any other melee we're not likely to invite you for events. We have enough WHMs, but not enough tanks (and only one brd), so if you want to be a main tank for us? You'd fit right in.

Note: We cannot do Dynamis-D regularly due to my schedule and the 60-hour wait time. If either 1) we have nothing left to do, or 2) SE changes the wait time, this could change. Otherwise, I try to set us up for at least one run per month, although we only target the mid-boss as a minimum for unlocks.

As has been the case for years now, we do one guaranteed event per week for a few hours on Tuesdays from 5pm EST 10pm GMT. Some of us are EU players, so we cannot afford to wait around too long after gather time. We can wait for anyone who is late from work, so long as we are given suitable notice. Thanks! :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-11-11 14:21:05
Link | Citer | R

As I've decided not to post on this site anymore, this thread is closed. The linkshell continues on, so if you are interested in joining us you would have to either PM me (no guarantee I will reply quickly), or send a /tell in game to myself, Quilly, Highewing or Rusch.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped my groups to complete content in any form. Whether it was through joining us in person, or helping us out with strategy here, I will always be grateful. I'd also like to thank everyone who appreciated my contributions to the DRK forum, as well as thanking players for the more recent help with understanding jobs like COR, SCH, RDM and RUN.

Take care everyone. /shutdown
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11