E3 2016!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » E3 2016!!
E3 2016!!
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-11 00:00:08
Link | Citer | R

E3 is upon us once again!! Anyone going this year? Here is the press conference schedule with expected games (no spoilers):

EA starts us off on Sunday, June 12th at 3pm EST. Expect to see a lot of sports games, Mass Effect Andromeda, Battlefield One, Star Wars game, maybe a reminder that Mirror's Edge 2 is out.

Bethesda goes next on Sunday, June 12th at 10pm EST. Expect to see Dishonored 2, Fallout 4 news, and their other big franchise.

Microsoft opens up Monday, June 13th at 12pm EST. Expect to see Oculus, a new console, Crackdown 3, Gears 4, Scalebound, ReCore.

Ubisoft goes next at 3:20pm EST. Hosted by Aisha Tyler. Expect to see a lot of her bad jokes, Watchdogs 2, For Honor, Ghost Recon.

Sony closes the night at 8:20pm EST. Expect to see a new console, COD, Horizon, Square Enix, likely Take-Two (Rockstar North and Gearbox), PS VR.

Nintendo goes on Tuesday, June 14th at 12pm EST and I think they are going to stream all day. Expect a lot of Zelda, as that is the only demo to be there. There will be no Nintendo NX.

Thats the schedule! See you Sunday!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-06-11 01:39:54
Link | Citer | R

didn't sony already give a statement that they won't be showing playstation neo at e3?

also was skyrim remaster a rumor or confirmed? i thought they had accidentally confirmed it on twitter or something D:
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-11 08:58:28
Link | Citer | R

They did confirm that the Neo won't be there, they still might have some information on it.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-11 09:17:49
Link | Citer | R

New consoles are already in the pipeline? Doesn't feel like the current gen has been out that long.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-11 09:23:04
Link | Citer | R

Microsoft is overhauling their xbox because it doesn't have as much power as the PS4 and the reality is, PS4 has sold over 40 million units and X1 has sold around 21m. No matter what side of the awful fanboy war you are on, thats a huge gap that can't be closed with the current hardware.

The Wii U is dead. It got no third party support and the sales flatlined in 2014. It was a big year game wise with Donkey Kong, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and I believe Windwaker HD, and the console didn't sell at all. If you release those titles and still can't get people to buy your console, its time for a change.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-11 09:24:54
Link | Citer | R

My guess is we won't be seeing the new Xbox or PS4 for a year or two.

If anything they will release slim versions of both PS4 and Xbox this year.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 09:28:10
Link | Citer | R

Nintendo kinda became the casual and "get up and move" gaming system with Wii/Wii-U's motion controls and N/3DS' street pass incentives. Nintendo, as it is, doesn't make a hardcore gamer console.
By fonewear 2016-06-11 09:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Nintendo kinda became the casual and "get up and move" gaming system with Wii/Wii-U's motion controls and N/3DS' street pass incentives. Nintendo, as it is, doesn't make a hardcore gamer console.

I would love Nintendo to just release a console like PS4 etc. No more motion controls or tablet controllers... just a normal console.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-11 09:36:28
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
New consoles are already in the pipeline? Doesn't feel like the current gen has been out that long.
Neo won't make ps4 obsolete, they will have the same games throughout their lifespans, it's just that one will have higher performances. A bit like the various versions of 3ds.
 Bismarck.Leneth
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-06-11 10:07:37
Link | Citer | R

What happened to microsoft's VR-glasses from last year? Does it support more than just the low-tech Minecraft by now?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-11 17:33:27
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
What happened to microsoft's VR-glasses from last year? Does it support more than just the low-tech Minecraft by now?

Oculus rift will be shown and it will get plenty of stagetime. Great time for a food break.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-11 17:37:48
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I would love Nintendo to just release a console like PS4 etc. No more motion controls or tablet controllers... just a normal console.

This is what I want too. Just release a competitive console with a standard controller that third party devs will fully get behind. I don't care about new ways to play video games, I just want video games. A console with Take Two, Activision, EA, Capcom, and Square Enix behind it, along with the best first party games out there, and Nintendo will be back.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-12 10:17:43
Link | Citer | R

EA Press Conference in 5 hours. I'm going to miss it but enjoy the animation of those blades of grass in FIFA 17!
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2016-06-12 10:42:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

This is what I want too. Just release a competitive console with a standard controller that third party devs will fully get behind. I don't care about new ways to play video games, I just want video games. A console with Take Two, Activision, EA, Capcom, and Square Enix behind it, along with the best first party games out there, and Nintendo will be back.

would be a risky move... If they were gonna do that now, Fan will think of it as a betrayal of Satoru Iwata's legacy :/ ( I personnaly don't care, I just like nintendo games ^^ )
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-12 10:50:35
Link | Citer | R

I thought people disliked him as the CEO
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-06-12 11:17:49
Link | Citer | R

EA Press Conference in 5 hours. I'm going to miss it but enjoy the animation of those blades of grass in FIFA 17!

I'm actually excited to see what the new fifa looks like in the new game engine :0
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-12 11:18:28
Link | Citer | R

PES > Fifa 4ever!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-12 15:21:58
Link | Citer | R

IGN live

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-12 15:26:57
Link | Citer | R

Didn't realise this thread existed cause it's not purple.
\_(-0-)_/

But all this Madeon!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-12 15:38:49
Link | Citer | R

*** FIFA story mode oh man so hype bruh

and suddenly extreme cringe
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-12 15:39:24
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
*** FIFA story mode oh man so hype bruh

and suddenly extreme cringe

A Spike Lee joint?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-12 15:40:40
Link | Citer | R

dont even know why im watching the EA part tbh
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-06-12 15:58:52
Link | Citer | R

I've been horribly bored with the EA part, started watching ~30 min ago and it's been a total waste of time.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-12 16:01:10
Link | Citer | R

so painfully obvious that those people dont want to be there holy ***. first of all who even cares about zac efron for the last like 8 years, second what does he have to do with battlefield
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-06-12 16:05:17
Link | Citer | R

You mean like the 3DS?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-12 16:29:50
Link | Citer | R

Summary of the EA conference for those who missed it:

10 minutes of shill
10 minutes of football > ESPAWTS OF REAL SPAWTS
20 minutes of soccer > ESPAWTS OF REAL SPAWTS
10 minutes of star wars fluff
5 minute Mass Effect trailer
10 minutes of some indie thing
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-12 16:36:52
Link | Citer | R

10 minutes of shill

5 minutes of Mass Effect is better than 0 minutes though !
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-12 16:37:44
Link | Citer | R

Nothing hypes me for E3 like a strong opening from an EA sports block.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-12 16:40:53
Link | Citer | R

http://katsujii.tumblr.com/post/145822610645

64 man battlefield 1 "tournament" happening atm. all 64 people appear to be celebrities and big youtube personalities. they paid more money for this than their presentation.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-12 19:04:10
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »

You mean like the 3DS?

No I don't mean like 3DS at all.

10 minutes of shill

Oh, shocking! But at least give them a little credit, Titanfall 2 looks pretty. I'm not saying good, just pretty!

Bethesda in 2 hours.
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10